Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,326 members, 7,971,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:23 AM

Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge (41067 Views)

Celebration Of Abia Supreme Court Verdict In Abia Governor's Lodge Abuja (pics) / Delta State Governor's Lodge In Lagos Commissioned By Uduaghan (photos) / Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by theripper3: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
dj187: I think you are the taxi driver in the story you just narrated, Dumb a$$

The story is very true, happened at ada george near agip junction.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Nonsoco80(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
This Sahara reporters and their lies. they never report anything positive about Goodluck Jonathan. attention seekers

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
solomon111: Soldiers are not meant to be attached to any governor.
It's wrong.
Those soldiers and whoever attached them should be punished.
hmmmm I see! U guys really want to deal wit him.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Benwems(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
Garri the 1st: GEJ is a disgrace to the office of the presidency. His greed for power will see him destroy the Nation and spill the blood of Nigerians.

1. Destroying the North by sponsoring Boko Haram and later sending in soldiers to finish what his BH people started.

2. Arming and financing ND militants.

3. Attempting to bring BH to SW.

4. Arming OPC and other secret cults.

5. Sending thugs and murderers to destabilize Rivers state...

And the list goes on...

cool

You have just proven that indeed you have Garri Brain

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Benspoon(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Some people jst say thinks as if there thinking 4rm their ass....well am still watching this suspends filled movie bt i think those uniform men shld be punishd 4 compromising in their duties.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
When has sahara reporters been known for there authenticity

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by 9jawikileaks(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
If you don't know what to say shut up ur mouth here.... We in the state knows what is hapening, how can you bliv dat GEJ ordered army 2 leave the Gov's lodge, dat means ur life is as false as the post sponsored by tinubuhari saharareports. Can they proove dat d president sponsored thugs and militants? So any bad thing dat hapens, jonathan caused it, sha if yu don't know lemme tell yu, d day amaechi will leave office you will see the amount of jubilation that wil take place in Rivers state.
Garri the 1st: GEJ is a disgrace to the office of the presidency. His greed for power will see him destroy the Nation and spill the blood of Nigerians.

1. Destroying the North by sponsoring Boko Haram and later sending in soldiers to finish what his BH people started.

And the list goes on...

cool

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by tydot3(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
Gej operating life from china.power gud o
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2013

And the list goes on...

cool

How sure are you about all these? This is defamation of character. Just because it's Nairaland abi? Be careful what you say mr, ESP things you know are not true
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by OdionOdion: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2013

And the list goes on...

cool
.You are an Alarmist,prove your facts

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by nijanigga: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
Anytime gej travels out of the country expect fracas.Last time he went for the AU meeting and missed his slot,it was NGF,this time he is in china, the fracas was in rivers state.In an ideal society his actions at the AU meeting was more than enough disgrace to Nigerians for his sacking.But, hey,in Nigeria there are more monkeys and chimpazees than humans,so anything goes.Who gives a damn.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by sanandreas(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ameachi is the new tonto dikeh of nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by SamuelAllu(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Wow
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Jesslord: This GEJ tin don tire me. He shld b ashamed dat he wz wlc in Belgein by assistant prime minister.that is a nation wer president is buzzy. Maybe he tot d man is as less buzzy as he is.owo.

In China na Foreign Minister go greet am. He carried himself like the Bush man he is Chinese Foreign minister some think say na Patience be President and GEJ be him wife, dem come carry flower give Dame.

GEJ is an eternal disgrace and the worst to have ever been President anywhere on earth.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by chaloner(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
idnt think making noise for this our so call politician worth it at all, for me still eating my fufu with melon soup, 3meats and 1 chilled coke. bye, wait wait for amaechi , i dnt thing his action worth acting even in nolly movie at all grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Benspoon(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Abeg abeg abeg wait o if na ur father dem beat lyk dat wetin u 4 do? undecided
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by jhydebaba(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
Jesslord: This GEJ tin don tire me. He shld b ashamed dat he wz wlc in Belgein by assistant prime minister.that is a nation wer president is buzzy. Maybe he tot d man is as less buzzy as he is.owo.
Should we also blame GEJ for your bad grammar and spellings

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
Learn to listen. Opportunities sometimes knock very softly. Dazz.All
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by obayaya(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
Billionaires: Amaechi used the Soldiers for unconstitutional assignments. We saw video evidence of a policeman kicking a law maker in the fracas yesterday. A policeman had no business being biased. The Army Command understood that the soldiers job has been abused by Amaechi so they have to be withdrawn and court-martialed. Amaechi will be tutored not to use the soldiers for nefarious activities before they can be redeployed for his security.

For now, let him protect himself with a running mouth.

there was no soldier beating anybody in that video. it was a policeman
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by remzytimer: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
Some of u here talks childishly and u're still thinking politics is a child play....Having read and watched d video clips of dt chaos i came to a conclusion that Amechi is an extremist and must be delt with
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by atanasofberry(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2013

And the list goes on...

cool
broda watch wat u write in here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by ZeusI: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
iykofias: 4get dat tin abeg,even if soldiers attached to a governor must b punish y should it start wit amaechi. Ds is jux anoda cheap move by Gej. Stil d house of rep sat today wit d governor in attendence (via ph AIT 7pm news).don't think amaechi is ever shaken,y'all need to see his composure
At times i wonder whether some folks read their asinine comments before posting... Shouldn't something start from somebody? Lummox.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Olaone1: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
About time
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by delors(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2013

And the list goes on...

cool

Are you high? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by abokinside: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
What is Ameachi's crime? That he is not supporting the re election of Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man who is from the Niger delta but to the best of mu knowledge this is not a crime. When obj was president the south west was against him and still against him till today. Òrji Kalu was against obj was he subjectef to treatments like this? Why are northerners not killing gov yuguda and gov shema for supporting the president an ijaw man.
Gej had better learn from history, Abacha did more than this but when his time was up the army of sycophants couldn't save him. This guys destroying Rovers state were dinning with the presidenton Abuja last week and this week they are moving around town with impunity ordering soldiers to shoot an elected
gov. I have never heard or seen any where in history where the wife of the president gets into dirty politicking like Patience Jonathan os this classlessness an Ijaw thing or the Jonathans are just one offs? A virtuous woman ordinarily should be at the fore front of suing for peace but not so with patience, she is even the one fuelling the crisis, I wonder what quality of advice she will be giving her husband. This is what you get when you vote leaders without any known or proven record of success at any endeavour of life. I shake my head for the shame called Nigerian president. Pls note this is not a Niger delta affair this is a Nigerian issue it concerns me cos we fought for this democracy while majority of the commentators here were still in mummy's wonb. President Jonathan pls stop desecrating democracy 5 lawbreakers can never impeach 27 lawmakers. And let me remind you tha 19 is greater than 16. Thos is a pointer to what the plan is when Jonathan eventually loses re election in 2015. You can ride Ameachi but You know you cant try it with Wammako or Lamido.

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by obayaya(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
remzytimer: Some of u here talks childishly and u're still thinking politics is a child play....Having read and watched d video clips of dt chaos i came to a conclusion that Amechi is an extremist and must be delt with

which of the videos did you watch? try this one.
http://m.youtube.com/results?q=rivers%20state%20house%20&oq=&gs_l=

I think it's the most detailed so far
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by guddy4real: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2013

And the list goes on...

cool

Am not surprise @all, i wonder wot shld be expected 4rm some1 lik you.May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Diasporan(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
And GEJ should also be blamed for your poor education and lack of sense? undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja / Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police / Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.