Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,561 members, 7,951,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge (41038 Views)

Celebration Of Abia Supreme Court Verdict In Abia Governor's Lodge Abuja (pics) / Delta State Governor's Lodge In Lagos Commissioned By Uduaghan (photos) / Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2013
Mst christian n pple 4rm d south-s and south-w, feels Ameachi is a betrayer bcus GEJ Is a xtian holdin d post of a president, instead of ameachi to support him, he is suportin a muslem 4rm north 2 be d president, bcus he ameachi want d post of a V.P". Secondly, pdp feels Ameachi is a judas or a traitor 2 PDP... Wel as for me i hav no interest in politics bcus i feel d ar au toyin wit us and dey belong to desame cult, so no nid of us arguein or fightin ourself
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Toktee(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2013
ebbsy:

it seems ur insane, go get a life Garri
No,he is not insane you are,where iz ur contribution to the topic,ewu?
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by francisbiz: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2013
noblezone: Amaechi has been using soldiers to harass us in Rivers State.

I once cleared off tge road to take a call, Amaechi's touts came and forced me to thier office. My crime, "you did well by clearing off the road to take your, but you did not put your hazard light on". This was around 11.00am. I paid N8,000 to bring out the car.

The touts had soldiers with them. No charges, no trials. Once they pounce on you, you are guilty. You either pay or forfiet the car.

One day, a taxi driver rather than allow d touts to take his car, set it ablaze!

The Amaechi supporters have no other logic, it is just the sentiment of "he is in the opposition".

Those soldiers who over stepped their boundaries should face the music.
Why are are you just reporting it now, why didn't you complain earlier?
We, the masses in this country are a bunch of idiots, tools and catalysts of our tragedies. We are always available to be used by our corrupt politicians who do not give a damn about our welfare.
Anybody that supports Amechi is either a fool or a tool.
Anybody that supports Jonathan is either a fool or a tool.
The two and all other Nigerian politicians are all engulfed in incompetence, corruption and unconstitutional activities. Even the ones you think are good are not. Just go round the world and check their fat bank accounts. Since they got into power their bank accounts suddenly started suffering obesity.
Don't support any of them, any of them wey wan die make e die. Instead anytime of the they that you wake start cursing the Nigerian politicians, start swearing against them. Swear and curse with the Bible,Qur'an, and Juju.
Ordinary electricity we no fit get; president no fit give us light, state governors no fit even give light to him state - is it impossible? If a yam seedling does not sprout from the head, it sprouts from the tail.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Culbobby(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2013
Being stubborn is popularity,mere mention of amaechi is national news. I love amaechi's stubborness.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2013
Who the gods want to destroy,they first of all make them mad...jonathan may be happy today,terrorising a Governor ,using his presidential Power...he might even succeed in removing amaechi from Office...but JONATHAN gooDluck is going down_!!!someone should mark it somewhere...Jonathan is doomed!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Dee60: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2013
The ND may slip back into its bad past. That would be unfortunate.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Didi8: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2013
Inik: Unconfirmed news, however if it is true then its unfortunate. Who know maybe Amaechi has his own private army lipsrsealed

Yes..he has a private army of touts and elements of the Ikwerre Youth Front. Chidi Lloyd seems the head of the special squad.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by ManofSteel1: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2013
Der is so much ignorance. I hav worked wit d military on many occasions.al round the world Military men are usualy attached to govs or very senior govt figures in hostile/war regions coz d nature of threat demands it.d police are not trained or fully equipped to handle such threats on its own. even US officials visitin iraq or afghanistan are given some form of military protection.this applies to parts of d ND and boko haram trouble spots dat require more dan police presence to deal with heavily armed fighters. Or do u send police to arrest people armed wit RPGs and GPMGs?al ND govs n some in d north use jtf forces. I watched d video. even d NDDC boss house is guarded by soldiers.D soldiers were not attacking anyone or being idle as usual lyk some of d police but were taking their job in protectin the gov and his convoy seriously.even if u dont want soldiers to move wit d gov then why also remove the APCs soldiers protecting the govt house when u already know dat d state police comisioner has been compromise

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by XPSgarri: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2013
Garri the 1st: GEJ is a disgrace to the office of the presidency. His greed for power will see him destroy the Nation and spill the blood of Nigerians.

1. Destroying the North by sponsoring Boko Haram and later sending in soldiers to finish what his BH people started.

2. Arming and financing ND militants.

3. Attempting to bring BH to SW.

4. Arming OPC and other secret cults.

5. Sending thugs and murderers to destabilize Rivers state...

And the list goes on...
cool

[size=18pt]My friend pls desist from disgracing us having the garri handle.[/size]
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Didi8: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2013
Culbobby: Being stubborn is popularity,mere mention of amaechi is national news. I love amaechi's stubborness.

U love the stubbornness of a man on cheap drugs...a man who spends 23.5 hours of his day quarreling with his wife, his village people, his Ikwerre people, elders and youths of his state and the presidency. Mumu stubborness....
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Exactly...

Imagine soldiers guarding indians, filipinos, chineese and other immigrants in ND, yet the olodo says a governor shouldn't be guarded by soldiers. Olodo too plenty here I swear!!
Garri the 1st, I see u don't hv something better to do than to blame GEJ in everything that happen,s in nigeria. No matter slow GEJ is he is still d president of this nation and number 1st Citizen. Amaechi should go to him so they can settle their differences.Talking about d withdraw Soldiers or police men guarding him,are u not suppose to be protected too? Are they protecting us? here u crying for someone who hv everything he needs.Amaechi said by d time he opens his mouth and say what Abuja has been doing about corrupt Politicians for more than 2 months now he never says anything ,that means himself is nt pure. They are brothers GEJ and AMAECHI. Likewise KELSHI and SUNDAY OLISE. if they choses to disgrace them selfs,leave them.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by iamsexy: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2013
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS!!!

A new record has been created here in our darling Nairaland.

The most insulted nairalander is no other person than.......................

[size=58pt]GARRI the 1st[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by kingblosky: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2013
Have you even seen any Rivers youth protesting for Amaechi ?. He is on his own @ d moment and its very clear Rivers people don't like him. He knows this time around; even if he survives this one; he would come out seriously bruised and bloodied. Forget all the nonsense you read in the papers .. Amaechi has used Rivers money to compromise the press; and the National Assembly. Even Channels TV, I am disappionted . We all saw the stupid videos that were shown; they just had to show something and still there was no way they could lie that Ameachi wasn't present. The Press were given monies to edit the videos and remove Amaechi's visual. We all saw how he over saw the beating of lawmakers who had a right to impeach the speaker. Amaechi knew the speaker was to be impeached on that day not by the five as claimed in the press. There were over 18 Law makers present when the impeachment happened but the press ignored all that because Amaechi gave them money. What was his business there ?. If Jonathan rushes down to the Senate to stop the impeachment of Mark; and his ADC beats up Senator Smart Adeyemi ; I wonder ACN's and CPC's reaction. They broke people's head; and still took this same pressmen to the hospital to video and take pictures of them as victims. These daft pressmen followed like mumu. how can five beat up 27 ?. We saw how his ADC was attempting murder and the ACN is on his side? Just see what he wants to be using the police commissioner for . Amaechi is angry with the commissioner not because he is not working but because Mba has decided to be neutral and not playing along with his dictatorial plans. But this same Amaechi has unconstitutionally suspended elected local government chairmen who were also elected like him. If Jonathan removes Amaechi; would it then be justified ?. What is good for the Jew ; is good for Uganda. All frog eyed Tinubu and Aliyu Babangida wants to know is that he is NGF Chairman ( The enemy of my enemy is my friend ). Rotimi; you now belong to ACN; PDP say they don't want you. How can people in Lagos who know nothing about what is happening on ground be more worried and concerned than Rivers people who are saying it serves him right?. You get your info from newspapers and APC conspiracy theorist ;does that not show you d press have been compromised and Amaechi's money in Lai Mohammed's bank account ?. We are on ground and in the politics of Rivers; Amaechi has no political base because of his arrogance and got to this position with Wike's Political machinery. Rivers people are arrogant and no send am and won't follow him. Wike is the Oga on top at the moment and everybody knows that. Amaechi is UNDEMOCRATIC and should be dealt with UNDEMOCRATICALLY. STOP TAKING PANADOL FOR RIVERS PEOPLES HEADACHE AND STOP FORCING AMAECHI ON US. HE IS OYO ( ON YOUR OWN ).

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by PStacks(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2013
I don't believe this is true! If it is, GEJ would lose all the respect I have got for him..

If they withdraw Amechi's Security details to leave him prone to attack, them Amechi can engage the services of Isreali Security Operatives.. 1 Isreali intelligent Security operative can take on 10 JTF or whomever they want to use against Amechi..
This Madness is getting out of hand.

Power intoxicates..
Power corrupts..
Absolute powers corrupts Absolutely..

Our leaders are power drunk.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by paparazzi1987(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2013
Garri the 1st: GEJ is a disgrace to the office of the presidency. His greed for power will see him destroy the Nation and spill the blood of Nigerians.

1. Destroying the North by sponsoring Boko Haram and later sending in soldiers to finish what his BH people started.

And the list goes on...

cool

So it is not Buhari that is sponsoring Boko Haram again! it is now GEJ ok now...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by networkrecharg: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2013
My guy active transformer can't kill good pple. Anyone dats dies by Amaechi PHCN will live again. Thank God out electric transformers are working here in Rivers. Where is our national greed 6000Mega watts. God will judge us

atlwireles:

My man, please look for a transformer with high tension current and please do the right thing.[b][/b]
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2013
The worrisome thing about this assembly saga is the fact that the speaker of the house contacted the commissioner of police about the lawmakers being attacked by hoodlums on May 6th. If the comkissioner have acted without bias by sending biased officers to the House of assembly Rivers State. This calamity woupd have not been this bad
angry
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Joyfullyme: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2013
With the actions that occurred, under normal circumstances all security personnel of the government house would be changed.
Almost certainly the police would be changed and those directly involved would be tried, same with the SSS.
Security personnel are normally rotated to avoid their being personally involved in a place.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by lasodosantos(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2013
pls stop posting wat u re nt sure cus soldiers re nt attached to gov entourage...say somfin beta..!!
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by abagoro(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2013
kingblosky: Have you even seen any Rivers youth protesting for Amaechi ?. He is on his own @ d moment and its very clear Rivers people don't like him. He knows this time around; even if he survives this one; he would come out seriously bruised and bloodied. Forget all the nonsense you read in the papers .. Amaechi has used Rivers money to compromise the press; and the National Assembly. Even Channels TV, I am disappionted . We all saw the stupid videos that were shown; they just had to show something and still there was no way they could lie that Ameachi wasn't present. The Press were given monies to edit the videos and remove Amaechi's visual. We all saw how he over saw the beating of lawmakers who had a right to impeach the speaker. Amaechi knew the speaker was to be impeached on that day not by the five as claimed in the press. There were over 18 Law makers present when the impeachment happened but the press ignored all that because Amaechi gave them money.

More videos will come out in the near future to put people like you to shame. Don't you know there are many Rivers people here? We are aware of the 17billion distributed on 9th of July to youths of various LGAs and we collected it but still support Amaechi. I was there yesterday at the Government house and Amaechi did not give me a dime. Wike is hated for initiating many young men into cultism and his area of influence starts and. stops around Oroazi/Rumueme.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by 9icetoo(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2013
I just wish fellow Nigerians will be a bit more objective in their criticism. Now we all saw a police (thug) orederd by Amaechi (he is not an excellency in my opinion), kick a citizen of the state in the freaking house of assembly where laws are made. (if it can happen there, where else won't it happen?). This is the same Governor that was clamouring for the creation of state police. Amaechi had no right to be at the HOA with his thugs. The police officers were supposed to be neutral and if anything arrest those stewpid lawmakers causing mayhem. Amaechi has taken to the media severally to declare Rivers state unsafe. That is crass iresponsibility. Instead of assuring the public that all is well and dealing with his (personal) issue, he is sowing seeds of panic and pandemonium. All projects in ph have ground to a halt cos of this useless face off he is having with GEJ. Our policemen have no shame. I commend the rivers state police commissioner. That man has got balls. The governor has no right ordering him around. The police is not Amechis property. The police protect and uphold the law and are not there to fulfill the whims of just one man. Its high time we realise that these Governors were put there to do our biddings and not harrass and intimidate the same people who put them in power. And we are represented by the HOUSE. If he can so much as disrespect the house who should be independent, imagine what else he can do. What is happening in Rivers state is just a small reflection of the state of the entire leadership in this nation. None of our public office holders are there to protect our interests. They are just there to fulfill personal ambitions and greed. #Rant Over#. Ps, i am not in support of Jonah. (The blind followers of Amechi can now skin me alive).

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2013
Leave all these bribing Channels TV talk. If you are talking of editing.l, the editing was in favor of Bipi and not Amaechi. His pro lawmakers were made to look as thugs. You said the CP was neutral. What steps did he take in protecting the lawmakers after they appealed to him for protection.

Is it Channels TV that edited the thugs we saw Bipi come with to storm the House of Assembly. What about the cult chants by Bipi? Is that also Channels TV. Please Chidi Lloyd show them you are the akpako master. KNACK THEM AKPAKO.
kingblosky: Have you even seen any Rivers youth protesting for Amaechi ?. He is on his own @ d moment and its very clear Rivers people don't like him. He knows this time around; even if he survives this one; he would come out seriously bruised and bloodied. Forget all the nonsense you read in the papers .. Amaechi has used Rivers money to compromise the press; and the National Assembly. Even Channels TV, I am disappionted . We all saw the stupid videos that were shown; they just had to show something and still there was no way they could lie that Ameachi wasn't present. The Press were given monies to edit the videos and remove Amaechi's visual. We all saw how he over saw the beating of lawmakers who had a right to impeach the speaker. Amaechi knew the speaker was to be impeached on that day not by the five as claimed in the press. There were over 18 Law makers present when the impeachment happened but the press ignored all that because Amaechi gave them money. What was his business there ?. If Jonathan rushes down to the Senate to stop the impeachment of Mark; and his ADC beats up Senator Smart Adeyemi ; I wonder ACN's and CPC's reaction. They broke people's head; and still took this same pressmen to the hospital to video and take pictures of them as victims. These daft pressmen followed like mumu. how can five beat up 27 ?. We saw how his ADC was attempting murder and the ACN is on his side? Just see what he wants to be using the police commissioner for . Amaechi is angry with the commissioner not because he is not working but because Mba has decided to be neutral and not playing along with his dictatorial plans. But this same Amaechi has unconstitutionally suspended elected local government chairmen who were also elected like him. If Jonathan removes Amaechi; would it then be justified ?. What is good for the Jew ; is good for Uganda. All frog eyed Tinubu and Aliyu Babangida wants to know is that he is NGF Chairman ( The enemy of my enemy is my friend ). Rotimi; you now belong to ACN; PDP say they don't want you. How can people in Lagos who know nothing about what is happening on ground be more worried and concerned than Rivers people who are saying it serves him right?. You get your info from newspapers and APC conspiracy theorist ;does that not show you d press have been compromised and Amaechi's money in Lai Mohammed's bank account ?. We are on ground and in the politics of Rivers; Amaechi has no political base because of his arrogance and got to this position with Wike's Political machinery. Rivers people are arrogant and no send am and won't follow him. Wike is the Oga on top at the moment and everybody knows that. Amaechi is UNDEMOCRATIC and should be dealt with UNDEMOCRATICALLY. STOP TAKING PANADOL FOR RIVERS PEOPLES HEADACHE AND STOP FORCING AMAECHI ON US. HE IS OYO ( ON YOUR OWN ).
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by urchnez(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2013

I once cleared off tge road to take a call, Amaechi's touts came and forced me to thier office. My crime, "you did well by clearing off the road to take your, but you did not put your hazard light on". This was around 11.00am. I paid N8,000 to bring out the car.

The touts had soldiers with them. No charges, no trials. Once they pounce on you, you are guilty. You either pay or forfiet the car.

Same time yesterday that was exactly what happened to me at Dr Peter Odili road. I paid 12,000 to get my car out..
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by emsheddy(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2013

And the list goes on...

cool
what is this one saying? Some people cant just hide their sheer stupidity on a social network. You are disgracing your local government.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by urchnez(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2013

Same time yesterday that was exactly what happened to me at Dr Peter Odili road. I paid 12,000 to get my car out.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by kingblosky: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2013
abagoro:

More videos will come out in the near future to put people like you to shame. Don't you know there are many Rivers people here? We are aware of the 17billion distributed on 9th of July to youths of various LGAs and we collected it but still support Amaechi. I was there yesterday at the Government house and Amaechi did not give me a dime. Wike is hated for initiating many young men into cultism and his area of influence starts and. stops around Oroazi/Rumueme.
Another conspiracy theorist !!!!. Do you know what they call =N= 17 Billion ?. My advice to you is never to stand in front of the moving train with Amaechi . The hand writing is already on the wall. He has committed political suicide and we wish him all the best in his future business endeavours either as a contractor or opposition leader.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by otokx(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2013
Rain is falling in Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Standing5(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2013
Big big shame! Gej should tread carefully.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2013
So Bipi and co. came with thugs and were chanting cult slangs to speak good english and take over the house. How can you say the CP should be commended for letting thugs invade a democratic house? I have my issues with Gov. Amechi but this is totaly wrong. The CP should explain how the thugs came into the premises under his watch.
9icetoo: I just wish fellow Nigerians will be a bit more objective in their criticism. Now we all saw a police (thug) orederd by Amaechi (he is not an excellency in my opinion), kick a citizen of the state in the freaking house of assembly where laws are made. (if it can happen there, where else won't it happen?). This is the same Governor that was clamouring for the creation of state police. Amaechi had no right to be at the HOA with his thugs. The police officers were supposed to be neutral and if anything arrest those stewpid lawmakers causing mayhem. Amaechi has taken to the media severally to declare Rivers state unsafe. That is crass iresponsibility. Instead of assuring the public that all is well and dealing with his (personal) issue, he is sowing seeds of panic and pandemonium. All projects in ph have ground to a halt cos of this useless face off he is having with GEJ. Our policemen have no shame. I commend the rivers state police commissioner. That man has got balls. The governor has no right ordering him around. The police is not Amechis property. The police protect and uphold the law and are not there to fulfill the whims of just one man. Its high time we realise that these Governors were put there to do our biddings and not harrass and intimidate the same people who put them in power. And we are represented by the HOUSE. If he can so much as disrespect the house who should be independent, imagine what else he can do. What is happening in Rivers state is just a small reflection of the state of the entire leadership in this nation. None of our public office holders are there to protect our interests. They are just there to fulfill personal ambitions and greed. #Rant Over#. Ps, i am not in support of Jonah. (The blind followers of Amechi can now skin me alive).
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by IseOluwa777(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2013
Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by 9icetoo(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2013
Toktee: Bros nothing go happen to ameachi after office cos after 2015,Jonathan and his elephant wife will be where they belong to,trust me ameachi will still remain relavance.
One thing that make me happy about the whole drama is the taken over of the river state house of assembly by the house of reps thereby making it impossible for Jonathan and his cult group from impeaching the governor,Jonathan will never beat ameachi in this game,no matter what the pdp apologist and 40 lapdogs here said
So you think it is a game? They are playing with your future and you think it is a game. Nigeria is really in trouble. Get off ur ass and go and do something meaningul with ur life. Egypt has overthrown two presidents, Lybia has, Tunisia forced changes, other countries are demanding changes and u r here talking of politics as a game! I weep for my country. One day, u will be at the receiving end of brutality from Amchis thugs (timariv, police escort, trained thugs), then u will realise how unconstitutional a lot of his and Jonahs actions are. Oh by the way, that constitution needs to be reviewed seeeeeeeeriously. It still looks like a decree passed by the military regime and that stewpid immunity clause should be purged from there. It is rubbish.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by spenca: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2013
akpanoka: Its unfortunate that we are cracking our head over this, esspecially given the originator of d report.
Omojua is. An alarmist who has cronic hatred for this govt. He can never see anything good with the aadministration. What is d primary responsibility of d Nig army? Is it right for them to be doing VIP protection work? Must we bring gej into everything? Am waiting for that moment when nigerians will say Gej is d reason why their wives got pregnant
Meanwhile they've forgotten how a policeman Was kicking people for Amaechi yesterday
Letz call a spade a spade pls, wah is good to see in this administration ? When something is good no matter how bad you paint it, you can never make it bad or look evil ,the point is there is yet anything good in this administration led by cowboy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. / Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics / Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Wife Battering Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.