Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,810 members, 7,872,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

God Is Wonderful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Is Wonderful (476 Views)

SHOCKER: God Is Wonderful,see Testimony,he Woke Up After 8 Hours Of.... / Nairaland Is Wonderful!!! / You Know God Is Punishing You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Wonderful by olaayo105(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2013
Dear Friend,

MONTHS AGO I WAS TERIBLY IN SEARCH OF JOB WHICH I HAVE TO GO FOR SERIOSE PRAYER AND FASTING WITH MY LOVELY WIFE, WHO HAS ALWAYS BE WITH ME FOR BETTER FOR WAST, GLORY BE TO GOD WE OVER COME THE SPIRIT OF JOBLESNESS, THIS I WILL NEVER FORGET IN MY LIFE WHAT I PASS THROUGH, THERE WAS A CHAPTER IN THE BIBLE THAT SAYS YOUR NEIGHBOUR IS THE CLOSES PERSON TO YOU, IN MY OWN CASE NOT ONLY MY NEIGHBOUR ALONE BUT MY INLAW WERE SO GOOD AND KIND TO ME AND MY FAMILY.

INFACT I CAN SAY THEY CANT BE COMPERE WITH MY OWN FAMILY WHO NEGLETED ME AT THE TIME OF NEED, AND FOR THIS ALONE I REMAIN ONE AND ONLY ONE, FAITFULL UNTO MY LOVELY WIFE TILL DEATH, I STILL OWES HER A LOT SINCE THERE IS LIFE, THIS IS AN INLAW SOME ONE CAN EVER HAVE, I AM PROUDE OF MY INLAWS AND TODAY AM HAPPY THAT I MARRY FROM EAST.

From Victor Adeola.

Write From Abuja

1 Like

Re: God Is Wonderful by harbibi: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2013
That's why she is your 'help meet'.Thank God for you. Most young men don't want to get married till they are 'made' but they forget the scripture says 'he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains FAVOUR!'
Re: God Is Wonderful by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2013
cheesy am happy for u.

(1) (Reply)

i am scared of failure and its hurting me, pls help / How Help Me With A Network Unlock Advice / TV Host Gives Away Babies On Air For Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.