Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,942 members, 7,876,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him (41524 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by nijanigga: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
jascon1: snake start to swallow the man, The man stab t snake, for where him c the knife? Is he a hunter? The snake na bird? Since when him dey fight his mates didn't c him, na wen snake start to swallow am dem com c am. Rememeber t crane abi catapillar was on motion o. Naija! Tats is zambiawood. No more nollywood
I won't be shocked if you're one of those that have a first class from one the private universities in Nigeria. Your thinking faculty is too shallow to be considered human.
The news said ... "writes The Telegraph (UK)". Or you think it's from a Nigerian newspaper.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
The man should go and testify and thank his God for his life. His hasn't finished his journey on earth.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Simonjay: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
Lol
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by ojuikwu: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
ojuikwu: tank jah
na so bro
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by greatestman(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
nijanigga:
while you live in the one of the most corrupt countries. Your mind have been blind folded by your Nigerian oppressors.It said ..." writes The Telegraph (UK)" Or you think it's a Nigerian newspaper?
pls mind ur words

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Imanuel Jannah:

http://african.howzit.msn.com/african-headlines-snakes-expats-and-rihanna?page=7
SOURCE: twww.imanueljannah..com
tomorrow one fellow will come and say snakes are not wht u think. It seems they knw hw to play to once foolishness.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by supaeagles(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
I hope when he is released from the hospital his two friends will be nice enough to share some of the rock python snake meat that they have both been chopping these past few days grin
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by ACM10: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Can someone post a picture of rock python? It must be a fearsome snake.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by dowjones(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
I weep for the level of STOOPIDITY and IGNORANCE displayed on this thread. is it only nollywood you stone heads watch?

Pythons and boas drop from trees on thier prey, thier weight alone can kill the prey if its small and the element of surprise is all it needs to choke ANYTHING to death. When i mean anything... anything!

In zimbabwe, a boy stepped on a python and this python CARRIED THE BOY TO A TREE while HE WAS FIGHTING IT.

Now, howz that for storyland. Pls google that and you'll see it on BBC's website. Blockheads
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
AyBelly: . And what have you fought, mosquitoes? Abeg, make we hear word joor!!!
You as a matured youngman/woman,the thoughts of fighting a Python with just knife make sense for you ear Eediot fellow!
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by oofiliaaron(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
Interesting
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by 3ace(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
This story reminds me of that movie called Anaconda.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by badmeat(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abeg wey the snake?e don tey since wey I enjoy snake meatcheesy
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Policewoman(f): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
Thank GOD for his life o.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by jude33084(m): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
sobaemma: yes,one man fight two lions and tiger at a time for abuja 2day na goodluck seperate them since na lying blog we day

Kolo grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by egeoffery: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
If only he was crawling
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by IseOluwa777(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
The man tried o..to fight a snake with all by himself is not a joke.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by ladyflavour(f): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Last year I use both twitching music and pedigree styles kill three elephants.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by jude33084(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
ACM10: Can someone post a picture of rock python? It must be a fearsome snake.

Very big and powerful wink

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by sarax: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
O boi yee,na real action film o.Abeg,him be james bond?O boi yee,na real action film o.Abeg,him be james bond?O boi yee,na real action film o.Abeg,him be james bond?
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
HE has done marvelous thing. Bro, I expect the testimony from your mouth soon smiley
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Deko1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
Nexttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by ABsI1: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
ednut1: Na lie, yeye bloggers
until such happens to u,den u wil bliv in d belle of a shark.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by 25Calibre(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
I find this story quite far fetched, yeah the jaws of a python is incredibly elastic, but I don't think it's possible for any python or any other giant snakes in the world to swallow a full sized man, I don't see it going past the shoulder which is wide and awkward.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fact: snakes cnt swallow crocodiles coz crocs re d largest reptiles on eatrh... SMH
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by ugoezeik(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
We av soooo many wood in d world, jux like holiwood, nollywood, indianwood, yoruwood, hauwood n ibowood. Nw we r aving zabwood. You =))=D˚°ºDON≈make º°˚ ˚=))=D°º≈me laff º°˚ ˚ºna my prick don stand°˚ ˚°º≈=D=))=
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre: I find this story quite far fetched, yeah the jaws of a python is incredibly elastic, but I don't think it's possible for any python or any other giant snakes in the world to swallow a full sized man, I don't see it going past the shoulder which is wide and awkward.
my broda go watch natgeo wild u go see snake swallowing tins wey pass man sef

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by nijanigga: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
greatest man:
pls mind ur words
But you can believe this story.
"Nigerian football team thrashed 67-0 is disbanded by owner"

source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23253562
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Frostyzone(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
I have heard about those rock pythons. Those reptiles are bad-àss and can strangle any thing breathing. Even a medium sized elephant.

The only snake known to be slightly bigger but no less deadlier is South America's Anaconda.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by vislabraye(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Nancy wealth: if it happened in Nigeria dey will say d witch in is family are after him
Who says deres no witch in Zambia ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful, Colored Snake Killed In Ologi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) / How To Find Out Who’s Tracking You Through Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.