Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,942 members, 7,876,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him (41523 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by joshuaidibia(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
johnstar: Dis dude shuld be sentence 2 death by hanging undecided, 4 killing d snake, it is illegal 4 u 2 fight wit a snake cheesy cheesy
What is dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Blessmira: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
kokoye: Was he driving a convertible or a wagon with the roof open??

Na who i go ask na? cheesy
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by 25Calibre(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
cerebral assain: my broda go watch natgeo wild u go see snake swallowing tins wey pass man sef

Yeah I watch Nat Geo and Nat Geo wild, among my favourite channels but the shape of a human ( a full sized man ) I think makes it tricky for a snake to consume whole.

The head, and then the sudden slope to the broad shoulders, how would the jaws of a snake get past that? Remember other animal being consumed may be big, but their shape makes it easier.

I'm yet to hear any snake expert say for sure that giant snakes can swallow full sized men whole

The only reason il believe that story is because it's from a credible source

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Deiok(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre: I find this story quite far fetched, yeah the jaws of a python is incredibly elastic, but I don't think it's possible for any python or any other giant snakes in the world to swallow a full sized man, I don't see it going past the shoulder which is wide and awkward.
What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Truckpusher(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
python jam python grin

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Truckpusher(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
sobaemma: yes,one man fight two lions and tiger at a time for abuja 2day na goodluck seperate them since na lying blog we day
Omo you harsh ooo grin grin
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by CodeHouse: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
Katoka na God save you, u for don die b dat, @OP no snake pics?
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deiok: What is this one saying
I wonder! undecided
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by supaeagles(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre: Yeah I watch Nat Geo and Nat Geo wild, among my favourite channels but the shape of a human ( a full sized man ) I think makes it tricky for a snake to consume whole........
bros, food de scarce and even a rock python must chop now .... btw what happened to your 50calibre ID?
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Heartymaureen: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
I hail u Zambia Man but get ready 4 part 2.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
still available for sale
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by 25Calibre(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
supaeagles: bros, food de scarce and even a rock python must chop now .... btw what happened to your 50calibre ID?

Lol 50calibre is doing good (although suffering from a ban in a section of NL)

he felt it was time he found himself a lieutenant, hence 25calibre
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
no be lie i see am koro koro, if i dey lie ask my oga at the top
sobaemma: yes,one man fight two lions and tiger at a time for abuja 2day na goodluck seperate them since na lying blog we day
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by jude33084(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
cerebral assain: Fact: snakes cnt swallow crocodiles coz crocs re d largest reptiles on eatrh... SMH

If you don't know something please ask? wink

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Decryptor(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
I can see that NL has been taken over by teenagers from the comments being made here. I wonder when MSN became a blog some pathetic peeps here put it. Some of them don't even know what an excavator is...Stu.pidity is well interpreted from words spoken.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by jude33084(m): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:

Yeah I watch Nat Geo and Nat Geo wild, among my favourite channels but the shape of a human ( a full sized man ) I think makes it tricky for a snake to consume whole.

The head, and then the sudden slope to the broad shoulders, how would the jaws of a snake get past that? Remember other animal being consumed may be big, but their shape makes it easier.

I'm yet to hear any snake expert say for sure that giant snakes can swallow full sized men whole

Watch thais video wink

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/giant-snake-swallows-woman.shtml#
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by jude33084(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Decryptor: I can see that NL has been taken over by teenagers from the comments being made here. I wonder when MSN became a blog some pathetic peeps here put it. Some of them don't even know what an excavator is...Stu.pidity is well interpreted from words spoken.

Your point exactly? smiley
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by supaeagles(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre: Lol 50calibre is doing good (although suffering from a ban in a section of NL)
he felt it was time he found himself a lieutenant, hence 25calibre
ok ..... I see ..... the mods were regulating and so it was time for 50C* to polymorph
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Decryptor(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:

A python swallows an animal as big as Bison and Wildebeests which are larger than an adult human. The jaws of a python is so elastic and are filled with muscles that allow suction possible. Please think properly or do some more research on wild-life and stop spending too much time on facebook.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Decryptor: A python swallows an animal as big as Bison and Wildebeests which are larger than an adult human. The jaws of a python is so elastic and are filled with muscles that allow suction possible. Please think properly or do some more researcon wild-life and stop spending too much time on facebook.
Ouch! grin
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by rabzy: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
My grandfather was a reknown hunter in my village in Edo, my mom tells me stories of python swallowing people. I just checked out the site mythbusters and they said it is possible for the snake to swallow a grown man if the person has passed out. and I remember my mother saying when the snake coils around a person, it stretches and breaks all the bones in the person before swallowing, if dat is the case and the sholder bones are broken then the person could be folded and swallowed and while stretchiung d person and breaking the bones the person can easily pass out or die
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Deiok(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ouch! grin
LOL. Calibre is in deep sh1t here.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Youngtekkey(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=Deko1]Nextttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttq]broz are u ok?coz i don't think so
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Youngtekkey(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
and some animals here are saying it's not possible i pray u will be a living witness of it in jesus name so that u also can testifies to the fact that this is possible it's not even nigeria paper that dispatch the news something of such happens in this same country last month and even bbc testifies to it u can google search it
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by ChiSun27(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
chei: No video? I don't believe zambians, dem too dey lie.

Are u hungry?
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
Started to swallow him?? shocked
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by 25Calibre(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
Decryptor: A python swallows an animal as big as Bison and Wildebeests which are larger than an adult human. The jaws of a python is so elastic and are filled with muscles that allow suction possible. Please think properly or do some more researcon wild-life and stop spending too much time on facebook.

Unfortunately I'm not even on Facebook, never been, so that part is nonsense.

As for the jaws of a python, yeah it can swallow large prey, and may also be able to consume an adult human whole but there aren't many snakes capable of that, It is incredibly rare.

The whole snake consuming humans thing is only being popularised by movies like anacondas, blood of orchids etc whereas the reality is not quite so.

First of all, Pythons rarely attack humans, secondly those large man eaters are so deep into the jungle that they don't come in contact with humans, some like the South American anacondas are very shy, humans are mostly unfamiliar to them.

I've even seen a documentary where a South African snake expert wrestled a giant anaconda in Bolivia.

So until anyone can show me concrete and verified cases (not hear say) of full sized men being swallowed, it's still just assumptions.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by YoshiMaster: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
jude33084:

Watch thais video wink

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/giant-snake-swallows-woman.shtml#

Dude I didn't see a video, but I saw this pic, scary.

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Decryptor(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:

Unfortunately I'm not even on Facebook, never been, so that part is nonsense.

As for the jaws of a python, yeah it can swallow large prey, and may also be able to consume an adult human whole but there aren't many snakes capable of that, It is incredibly rare.

The whole snake consuming humans thing is only being popularised by movies like anacondas, blood of orchids etc whereas the reality is not quite so.

First of all, Pythons rarely attack humans, secondly those large man eaters are so deep into the jungle that they don't come in contact with humans, some like the South American anacondas are very shy, humans are mostly unfamiliar to them.

I've even seen a documentary where a South African snake expert wrestled a giant anaconda in Bolivia.

So until anyone can show me concrete and verified cases (not hear say) of full sized men being swallowed, it's still just assumptions.
Ok...i guess you don't believe lions eat humans either. SMH!
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by 25Calibre(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
Decryptor: Ok...i guess you don't believe lions eat humans either. SMH!

Now you've gone off point, comparing apples with oranges, I suspected as much. It's easy for anyone to say this and this is possible, but the real question is, can they provide conclusive proof, that's what Separates the scientist from the joe on the street.

A lion is a cat, with limbs, claws, sharp teeth, feed by tearing their prey apart and consuming them in bits whereas a python is a constricting reptile that swallows its prey whole. There are multiple verified cases of lions feeding on humans, my question to you is can you show me a case of a python swallowing a full sized human whole?

In conclusion what I'm saying is whether or not a python can swallow a full sized human is still up for debate until there is a documented case of such happening.

I hope this isn't too hard for you to comprehend.

I'm tired of typing so find below a Wikipedia link, at least it should help you a bit.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-eater

Click on the reptile section.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by nijanigga: 4:30am On Jul 12, 2013
Decryptor: A python swallows an animal as big as Bison and Wildebeests which are larger than an adult human. The jaws of a python is so elastic and are filled with muscles that allow suction possible. Please think properly or do some more research on wild-life and stop spending too much time on facebook.
Why are so many Nigerians dumb? is it that bad? Yet many of them graduated with first class from private universities.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by nijanigga: 4:32am On Jul 12, 2013
25Calibre:

Now you've gone off point, comparing apples with oranges, I suspected as much. It's easy for anyone to say this and this is possible, but the real question is, can they provide conclusive proof, that's what Separates the scientist from the joe on the street.

A lion is a cat, with limbs, claws, sharp teeth, feed by tearing their prey apart and consuming them in bits whereas a python is a constricting reptile that swallows its prey whole. There are multiple verified cases of lions feeding on humans, my question to you is can you show me a case of a python swallowing a full sized human whole?

In conclusion what I'm saying is whether or not a python can swallow a full sized human is still up for debate until there is a documented case of such happening.

I hope this isn't too hard for you to comprehend.

I'm tired of typing so find below a Wikipedia link, at least it should help you a bit.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-eater

Click on the reptile section.
Herman Cain, Mr apples and oranges is back. I thought you're running for a senate seat in Ga.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful, Colored Snake Killed In Ologi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) / How To Find Out Who’s Tracking You Through Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.