Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,617 members, 7,932,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:38 PM

Keeping Him Waiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keeping Him Waiting (2224 Views)

The Laws Of Keeping A Woman / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keeping Him Waiting by onlygirl(f): 1:42pm On May 20, 2008
[i][/i][color=#770077][/color]
hey all,
how long will you keep a guy waiting for the stuff.

@guys,do you respect a girl you keeps you waiting for it.
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 20, 2008
I will keep the guy waiting untill I am ready to hand over the 'stuff', for me, that is when we are married, If he truly loves me, he will wait, if he doesn't want to wait, well, good riddens
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Busta(f): 1:52pm On May 20, 2008
Whether u wait now or later. . .u’ll still have to let it go one day.
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by SweetT1: 1:53pm On May 20, 2008
ibkaye:

I will keep the guy waiting untill I am ready to hand over the 'stuff', for me, that is when we are married, If he truly loves me, he will wait, if he doesn't want to wait, well, good riddens

what stuff?? shocked shocked what would you know about "stuff" sweetheart?
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by whitelexi(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2008
Wait for what?
Abeg, delay is dangerous, even in a relationship. All those girls that say they will make him wait, na dem the congi go finally wan kill - they always end up initiating the action ni grin
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 20, 2008
Sweet T:

what stuff?? shocked shocked what would you know about "stuff" sweetheart?
we're talking about sex aren't we? grin
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by whitelexi(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2008
ibkaye:

No we're not! angry
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 20, 2008
whitelexi:

No we're not! angry
maybe you aren't, but I know I am tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Keeping Him Waiting by tboy1(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2008
onlygirl:

[i][/i][color=#770077][/color]
hey all,
how long will you keep a guy waiting for the stuff.

@guys,do you respect a girl you keeps you waiting for it.

Depends,  personally sometimes i've waited for years grin grin (i'm very patient) and sometimes i won't be there for more than a month. It all depends on the girl and sometimes we guys know the girls is purposely keeping him on hold just because she wants to portray herself as a good girl- This one i can't take, but if i know she is genuinely holding it then i have no choice than to wait but i can't wait when she tells me she won't give it up till she'll married
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by whitelexi(m): 2:02pm On May 20, 2008
ibkaye:

maybe you aren't, but I know I am tongue grin

Ahhhh! Olodo! We're talking about the entire Package ni. The romance, the passion, the love-making and everything that goes with it.

By the way, where is your aunty Jenny? Ask her to come and give me a massage, my back is a bit stiff grin grin grin
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by vivaladiva(f): 2:03pm On May 20, 2008
wait till marriage o boy i bow for una ooooo
does being a virgin before marriage mean u would eventually go to heaven? shit what the Bleep
the only person being kept waitin is you
i hope i don't come accross a vigin, i go personally organise gang rape for am (just kidding or am i)
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 20, 2008
whitelexi:

Ahhhh! Olodo! We're talking about the entire Package ni. The romance, the passion, the love-making and everything that goes with it.

By the way, where is your aunty Jenny? Ask her to come and give me a massage, my back is a bit stiff grin grin grin
Shioor, of course I know that, but the main thing I was talking about making my guy wait for is sex  smiley

Hmm, my jenny, i no know of her whereabouts, massage ke? Leave my aunty jo  angry cheesy
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by dejiman1: 2:06pm On May 20, 2008
Keep HIm waiting for what

Do what you want to do at once like BABA IBadan.
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by whitelexi(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2008
E wo ori e!
Dont you want good thing for your aunty? You want her to languish like that for much longer? u mean oh cheesy
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 20, 2008
whitelexi:

E wo ori e!
Dont you want good thing for your aunty? You want her to languish like that for much longer? u mean oh cheesy
which good thing? abeg, commot for road jo, she has her own husband's back to massage, not yours, nonsense angry grin cheesy
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by SweetT1: 2:14pm On May 20, 2008
ibkaye:

ahh !! Egbami ooo
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 20, 2008
Sweet T:

ahh !! Egbami ooo
Please translate grin
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by SweetT1: 2:17pm On May 20, 2008
ibkaye:

Please translate grin

Ahhh this is trouble ooo
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 20, 2008
Sweet T:

Ahhh this is trouble ooo
Thankyou smiley wink
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by onyekang1(f): 2:34pm On May 20, 2008
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by hammers(m): 4:23pm On May 20, 2008
@ibkaye
Till u get 'ma' what?
Did i just hear u say married?
Meaning what?
U are yet to hand over the stuff.
Am sure its not the stuff we are all talkin about.
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 20, 2008
hammers:

@ibkaye
Till u get 'ma' what?
Did i just hear u say married?
Meaning what?
You are yet to hand over the stuff.
Am sure its not the stuff we are all talkin about.
you better be sure o, I am talking about the stuff you are talking about
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Florency(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2008
OOOH you sound so sexy . I would like to meet up . My name is Su su I am 19 and very sexy. All de boys chase me because I am growing up now and have developed. All de men stare at me when I walk bye. They lust over me because of my beautiful body. I would like to show it to you. I can feel you strong arms around my slim waist and your pulsing manhood against my body . I can feel your warm breath on my naked body as you go lower and lower i can feel your soft lips on that sensitive area on my body ,you know that piece of skin between my botty hole and my nut sack. We must meet .Love you Susu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by welli(f): 4:42pm On May 20, 2008
:-x :-x
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by hammers(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2008
@ibkaye

My sweet last kano virgin
Sannu da zuwa
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by TOYOSI20(f): 7:09pm On May 20, 2008
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by quinofhart(f): 7:18pm On May 20, 2008
to wait or not to wait? the big Q. To a guy a pussy is a pussy these days so if you Hot just fuk his lites out, never mind all this waiting nonsense, depriving yourself. wat for? keeping him waiting ? for wat? is urs a golden pussy? if u want it get it, if u dont find him sexually attractive then that's a different matter and even then close ur eyes imagine its christain bale doing the deed
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by 9cent(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2008
@ib,

i dont seem to understand what u mean by , THE STUFF, what are u really talking bout?
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Abbygyal(f): 7:47pm On May 20, 2008
it depends, if dere is love no problem;but most guyz cant wait for the stuff. They might probably do it wiv another gurl and still prove demselves as the ones that can wait 4 u 4ever. I personally tink i would giv it to the guy that deserves it (and i pray to God for him to be d the right one)
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by saucekid(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2008
amen
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Abbygyal(f): 8:24pm On May 20, 2008
thanks for dat
Re: Keeping Him Waiting by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 20, 2008

ibkaye make we hear word abeg,since ten years wey i know u na always "wen we get married" do quick and get married abeg,o ti poju gan,e don too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want Out Of A Marriage After 2 Months! / Kissing? / Who Was Your First Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.