Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,969 members, 7,946,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (59568 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
hello mr confluenece , i am ready now, please send me a mail so that i can send you the total cost
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by confluence: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ok am already home typing via my phone is not convenient I will go for one of the neatest of the ipad
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
confluence: Ok am already home typing via my phone is not convenient I will go for one of the neatest of the ipad
there are 6 items , do you want 1 or all of them ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Parameter

Item: Brand new 20000mAh mobile power bank
Battery Type: Lithium-iom Cell
Input Voltage: DC 5v +/- 0.05
Capacity:20000 mAh/23Wh
Output Voltage: DC 5V +/- 0.05
Output Current: 1000-2100 mA
Input charging time: 5-9 hours
Colors: Black And White

cost 30 us dollars

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Whenever you go this compact and portable power bank external battery is your best partner on the trip.
High performance 20000mAh battery makes it super longer power supply.
You will not worry about the devices are running out of battery while in use.
Simply connect your device to the PowerBank via USB cable and that's it!
The PowerBank has 2 usb ports so two devices can be charged at the same time!

28 us dollars

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by twinskenny(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2013
Hello mr ola

I have 3 laptops and a phone that I want to ship from florida USA to Lagos

Pls email me the total cost

Twinskenny@gmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2013
twinskenny: Hello mr ola

I have 3 laptops and a phone that I want to ship from florida USA to Lagos

Pls email me the total cost

Twinskenny@gmail.com
Has the items been paid for?
Can I have the website ?
if the items have been paid for then I am sorry but I don't ship items not paid for by me,but if it hasn't then pls let me have a look at the website .thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by twinskenny(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
texaco1:
Has the items been paid for?
Can I have the website ?
if the items have been paid for then I am sorry but I don't ship items not paid for by me,but if it hasn't then pls let me have a look at the website .thank you

the items are with my cousin in florida.. already paid for.

no problem if you can ship it anyway

thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Condition:
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand: FIGARO AND CATO
Movement: Quartz : Battery Style: Fashion
Display: Analog Band Material: Stainless & Plated Metal
Model: watch-LRSO5550/glasses-unknown
26 us dollars

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Amazing BlackBerry Smartphone in perfect working condition. Has some cosmetic scratches. Comes with charger and extra backup battery and case if i can find it. Will ship Fast.
80 us dollars

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Up for sale is an HP DV9000 (9700 Version) with the AMD Dual Core Processor running 2.2ghz
3GB of DDR2 ram
500GB Hard Drive
Windows Vista Operating System with cdkeys attached to bottom base.

Comes with power adapter.

Any questions please ask.

Cosmetically it has some light scratches on top lid. Other then that it is in good working condition.

total cost 200 dollars

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
thanks you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by jackson44(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2013
texaco1: Up for sale is an HP DV9000 (9700 Version) with the AMD Dual Core Processor running 2.2ghz
3GB of DDR2 ram
500GB Hard Drive
Windows Vista Operating System with cdkeys attached to bottom base.

Comes with power adapter.

Any questions please ask.

Cosmetically it has some light scratches on top lid. Other then that it is in good working condition.

total cost 200 dollars

brother does TђƸ̵ 200usd include all charges,if Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥aђ reply ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ urgent.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2013
jackson44: brother does TђƸ̵ 200usd include all charges,if Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥aђ reply ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ urgent.
The total cost plus shipping ,tax and handling is 285
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
@all,please the power banks has been bought,I will post more later
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
life is good you only live once

ERE IS A VERY ELEGANT NEW LADIES WATCH BY JULES JERGENSEN WITH WRAP AROUND BRACELET. AS PICTURED, THE BRACELET IS GOLD TONE WITH SIMULATED DIAMONDS FOR THE WHOLE LENGTH. IT COMES WITH INSTRUCTION BOOK.
139 dollars

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand: Geneva
Movement: Quartz : Battery Style: Casual
Display: Analog Features: Water Resistant
Type: casual Band Material: Stainless Steel
$37

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
Type: Notebook Graphics Processing Type: Integrated/On-Board Graphics
Brand: Toshiba Product Line: Portege
Model: Portege M200 Memory: 1 GB
Screen Size: 12.1" Hard Drive Capacity: 75GB

just 85$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Up for sale is a 15.6" Acer Aspire 5733Z-4633 in great shape. The reason I am getting rid of it is because it was a gift for someone that ended up getting another computer. So I literally have just been sitting with it since I bought it a couple weeks ago. The computer itself runs great. It has: - 500 gb hard drive - 4 GB DDR3 Ram - Intel HD Graphics - 6 cell lithium ion battery - DVD/CD Player and Writer Would make a great computer for a high school student, college student, or anyone looking for a computer that can handle the daily tasks and then some with the large hard drive

$220

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
Condition:
Seller refurbished: An item that has been restored to working order by the eBay seller or a third party not approved by ... Read moreabout the condition
Type: Notebook
Processor Speed: 1.90 GHz Brand: Dell
Memory: 2 GB Product Line: Latitude
Hard Drive Capacity: 250 GB Model: D531
Graphics Processing Type: Integrated/On-Board Graphics Processor Type: AMD Dual Core
Operating System: Windows 7 Screen Size: 15.4"
Operating System Edition: Professional Optical Drive: DVD+RW

$170

sold , thank you

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by aminu150(m): 12:50am On Aug 18, 2013
texaco1:
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand: Geneva
Movement: Quartz : Battery Style: Casual
Display: Analog Features: Water Resistant
Type: casual Band Material: Stainless Steel
$37
how much will land this item to kano texaco. Email me thru aminu_aa@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2013
aminu150:
how much will land this item to kano texaco. Email me thru aminu_aa@hotmail.com
i just replied .thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by j2012(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2013
The prices of those power banks, do they include shipping and handling?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2013
j2012: The prices of those power banks, do they include shipping and handling?
No ,they don't.I will add the shipping and handling
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Chidiobidinma: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
Oga texaco1 me i advice u to change the man that ship tinz 4 u oh. Weda na chinchon woman or nigerian man. Abeg the price he charge is 2much. Atleast reduce the rate abeg oga texaco. Evensef al my friend dnt want to use u al bcox d charge is high. If na motor i d buy then i say yes is okey. Bt is nt motor nah.
Oga texaco na ur boy oh lol
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Chidi obidinma: Oga texaco1 me i advice u to change the man that ship tinz 4 u oh. Weda na chinchon woman or nigerian man. Abeg the price he charge is 2much. Atleast reduce the rate abeg oga texaco. Evensef al my friend dnt want to use u al bcox d charge is high. If na motor i d buy then i say yes is okey. Bt is nt motor nah.
Where are you in nigeria and what do you intend buying?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Manutd19: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
Chidi obidinma: Oga texaco1 me i advice u to change the man that ship tinz 4 u oh. Weda na chinchon woman or nigerian man. Abeg the price he charge is 2much. Atleast reduce the rate abeg oga texaco. Evensef al my friend dnt want to use u al bcox d charge is high. If na motor i d buy then i say yes is okey. Bt is nt motor nah.
a request you must attend to my friend generally. And I must commend your good work with all the research and pix posted. Weldone.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
beatsbug: a request you must attend to my friend generally. And I must commend your good work with all the research and pix posted. Weldone.
Although my hands are really really tied in this issue ,but I promise to look into and come up with something
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
@manuntd ,
i have sent you a reply . thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
@texaco..pls can u help procure a dslr profesnal camera?if yes,please tel me how much a new nikon d40x wld cost

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (58) (Reply)

Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.