Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,940 members, 7,946,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (59567 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by spenca: 7:08am On Aug 21, 2013
i see a post above that her item got delivered to her office , buh each time i ask you if i can get a door step delivery ,u seem to always give a negative reply
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2013
spenca: i see a post above that her item got delivered to her office , buh each time i ask you if i can get a door step delivery ,u seem to always give a negative reply
really?sorry it must have escaped my mind , and secondly since i am not ground there in nigeria i cant vouch for everything only my customers can tell , so i always wait for their feed backs, they took the items to the lady office .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Manutd19: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2013
Texaco na wa o. Pls check your email
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by remmyken(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2013
texaco1: Type: Notebook Graphics Processing Type: Integrated/On-Board Graphics
Brand: Toshiba Product Line: Portege
Model: Portege M200 Memory: 1 GB
Screen Size: 12.1" Hard Drive Capacity: 75GB

just 85$

Is this manufacturer refurbished or new? What's d total cost of getting it 2 nigeria? Reply asap...
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by remmyken(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2013
hey texaco! How's biz? Good 2 be on ur thread... Hi 2 all importers in d hauz. I wanna check out US sites, i'm gerrin tired of chinese guys. Lols. Hope u wil be a good partner in shipping my goods? i wil be placin an order for 2 acer laptops 2day. Let's get started. I've found it on ebay. i must commend ur efficiency in replyin mails. I'm using ncremedy@gmail.com. I've sent u a mail.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by toluxa1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
texaco1:
heya , that one is gone , i will look for another one , have a nice day bro

okay, how about a brand new ipad3. how much is landing cost to Minna
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by VicGoodGuy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Are the power banks available now, and how much is it's landing cost to Lagos? Thanks.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
remmyken:

Is this manufacturer refurbished or new? What's d total cost of getting it 2 nigeria? Reply asap...
it is gone .i will search for another one for you . thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
VicGoodGuy: Are the power banks available now, and how much is it's landing cost to Lagos? Thanks.
buying has ended on those , are you interested in power banks ?i will search and bring more , thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by toluxa1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
toluxa1:

okay, how about a brand new ipad3. how much is landing cost to Minna
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=toluxa1][/quote]
i will look at it now , but i cant take any new orders for now , i will like to sort out the ones with me first . i will post some links now
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by toluxa1(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2013
No probs. No be pajawiri grin
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Manutd19: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Texaco pls check ur mail
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by aminu150(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
finally received my item that i ordered through texaco. I took the risk and sent him money since july even though i was a bit skeptical. He is good at communicating with his customers. Hope he keeps it up when he gets more and more customers. Looking forward to doing business with him soonest

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
aminu150: finally received my item that i ordered through texaco. I took the risk and sent him money since july even though i was a bit skeptical. He is good at communicating with his customers. Hope he keeps it up when he gets more and more customers. Looking forward to doing business with him soonest
thank you sir , i just replied your mail now , i am presently working on a more flexible way of making shopping and shipping from usa exciting and more profitable for everyone .once again thank you sire
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by joshdamie(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Order for your laptops and iphones 5 with cheap prices this are evidence of order ...

call us +27749475074 ... send an email to us to deal with us ... jamesbelly58@yahoo.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by joshdamie(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ask for prove .. we show prove before you make payment ... you are welcome ...
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Manutd19: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Texaco....you too busy nowadays ooo. lol...pls get in touch with me concerning our last discussion
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Manutd19: Texaco....you too busy nowadays ooo. lol...pls get in touch with me concerning our last discussion
Haba oga ,don't vex pls ,the reason why I have been quite is because of a liitle hitch.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Tonjeola1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
joshdamie: Ask for prove .. we show prove before you make payment ... you are welcome ...
Can you send products down before payment?
that is part of prove...at least i know texaco wella, but you we don't.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by j2012(m): 6:14am On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1:
Haba oga ,don't vex pls ,the reason why I have been quite is because of a liitle hitch.

You don't reply your mails these days.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by coretechng1(m): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2013
What of Lagos?

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2013
j2012:

You don't reply your mails these days.
I do oo my brother,just that I don't want to take any more orders for this week ,I want to sort out the ones I have been given.and secondly I am working out another flexible payment detail that is why I have been quiet,but besides that I didn't receive any mail from you ,I replied all mails yesterday
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2013
joshdamie: Order for your laptops and iphones 5 with cheap prices this are evidence of order ...

call us +27749475074 ... send an email to us to deal with us ... jamesbelly58@yahoo.com

you gat to be joking right? Else, u need to watch
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2013
joshdamie: Order for your laptops and iphones 5 with cheap prices this are evidence of order ...

you gat to be joking right? Else, u need to watch it
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
@all,pls kindly have patience receipts are been sent out now for everyone by the close of today everyone will have his or her receipt.
@man u,please check ur mail for ur receipt.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ok
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Manutd19: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
Am checking bro. And pls about our last discussion(the cd), kindly get back to me asap
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by remmyken(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
i'm still waiting 4 u bro...
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
remmyken: i'm still waiting 4 u bro...
Laptop?lenovo?am I right?if so ,the receipt will come in today,I promise
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by fejiron: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
If You Can Post Messages On Facebook, Then You Can Get Paid In Raw Dollars To Promote Company/People's Contents On Facebook & Other Social Media Platforms & Get Paid Every Weekend Without Doing Any 8am - 5pm job visit www.facebookcashbank..com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2013
@all, good day everyone , please always give enough time for me to receive your payments , it is not always immediate sometimes it takes days.please kindly bear this in mind .pls if there are any questions , i will be happy to answer them all .
I am back

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (58) (Reply)

Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.