Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,906 members, 7,902,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (59066 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by omode2(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
texaco1:
Ok I will try and talk to my shipper again, why don't you buy from me instead?that may save u a lot in cost.
Pls do d points he is tryin to raise are reasonable i want u to continue to succeed in ds biz cos av learnt one or two things abt starting biz frm d scratch. Bt one of d challenges is hw to take it to d next level.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by karlxavier(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Please Texaco, can you help me search for a cheap Samsung galaxy 10.1 inch tablet at a cheap amount. I need it...
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by karlxavier(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
Please Texaco, please help me search for a cheap Samsung galaxy tablet 10.1 inch. Thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
karlxavier: Please Texaco, please help me search for a cheap Samsung galaxy tablet 10.1 inch. Thanks
noted
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
omode2: Pls do d points he is tryin to raise are reasonable i want u to continue to succeed in ds biz cos av learnt one or two things abt starting biz frm d scratch. Bt one of d challenges is hw to take it to d next level.
thank you my esteemed customers , i am seriously looking into your complains and suggestions and i promise to do something about it very soon , thanks for your patience and tolerance.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
total 220$
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
Type: Netbook
Processor Type: Intel Atom Brand: MSI
Processor Speed: 1.66 GHz Product Line: Wind U100
Memory: 1 GB Model: Wind U100
Hard Drive Capacity: 120 GB MPN: MS-N011
Operating System Edition: Home Premium Operating System: Windows 7
Webcam / Blutooth / WiFi: Webcam / Bluetooth / WiFi Screen Size: 10.1"

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
220$
You are bidding on the following item: Acer Aspire One AOA 150-1949 160GB 1GB ZG5 Netbook works great . This laptop has been restored to factory settings and comes original ac adapter as seen in photo. Any questions please ask

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by wasspord: 12:23am On Sep 04, 2013
[size=14pt] @TEXACO1, Bro i just sent you an email. It's about helping me open an account (they no gree make i use my nigerian IP address open US-based account) on "that" site so that i can do the bidding myself and you just help me pay for it with your credit card. Shey you get ni? [/size]
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by isetilaye: 12:32am On Sep 04, 2013
wasspord: [size=14pt] @TEXACO1, Bro i just sent you an email. It's about helping me open an account (they no gree make i use my nigerian IP address open US-based account) on "that" site so that i can do the bidding myself and you just help me pay for it with your credit card. Shey you get ni? [/size]
There are many sites that give free usa address and after that you can pay with your nigerian debit card on that site .I will paste them here asap
Texaco
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by remmyken(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
texaco1:
thank you my esteemed customers , i am seriously looking into your complains and suggestions and i promise to do something about it very soon , thanks for your patience and tolerance.
ur approach to issues proves u nt only mature but really in 4 biz. A nice 1.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by wasspord: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
isetilaye:
There are many sites that give free usa address and after that you can pay with your nigerian debit card on that site .I will paste them here asap
Texaco
It's not as if I don't have a USA address (which I do by the way) but try going to this site: target.com and see what happens (them go just block you from even viewing the site). Thanks anyway for the advice.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by isetilaye: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
wasspord:
It's not as if I don't have a USA address (which I do by the way) but try going to this site: target.com and see what happens (them go just block you from even viewing the site). Thanks anyway for the advice.
do you want to buy from target.com ?

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Rooneyboy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
@ Texaco, I just sent u a mail, pls do attend to it.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by wasspord: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
isetilaye:
do you want to buy from target.com ?
No. But na one of those kind sites sha.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 05, 2013
@texaco1 i just sent you a mail, please do attend to it
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2013
Use a vpn
wasspord:
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2013
Hey texaco1,i am new to this thread and please permit my ignorance but i want to buy a psp and a phone from amazon,while i live in aba,is there anyway you can help me out please.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by karlxavier(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
Please Texaco, please try and keep an eye on what I asked. A cheap Samsung galaxy 10.1 inch tab. Thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by wasspord: 3:05am On Sep 06, 2013
Spartan3d: Use a vpn
Thanks for the suggestion (I really appreciate how helpful most NLers can be) but I don't want to go through what happened to me the last time i tried something like that (the tori long) and even if i say make i use maybe Ivacy vpn + my shippyme US address, I no sabi my BILLING ADDRESS. Moreover if any fu­ck up occur who go take responsibility, me? If the item(s) no arrive in tip top condition how i go take sabi until when e don dey too late by the time e arrive for here? many things dey involved especially if na electronics and i no wan take any kind risk with any money wey pass $100. Thanks again.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by shinaf: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
you can use this free ip.......www.hidemyass.com
also you can get from www.freeproxylists.net
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
karlxavier: Please Texaco, please try and keep an eye on what I asked. A cheap Samsung galaxy 10.1 inch tab. Thanks
sorry for my late reply , i was banned by the anti spam boot ,
please can you send me the link , please kindly send me a mail and lets discuss this further .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
sonyc00: Hey texaco1,i am new to this thread and please permit my ignorance but i want to buy a psp and a phone from amazon,while i live in aba,is there anyway you can help me out please.
bro, i ship as far as kano and owerri and also warri , i ship nationwide ,i am at your service just let me know what you want and need and i will make getting it to your doorsteps easy for you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
remmyken: ur approach to issues proves u nt only mature but really in 4 biz. A nice 1.
thanks bro wink
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by mayorall(m): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
Boss. Please help me on my issue. New Ipad 2, 16GB, sim slot. Please give me the maximum price I can get it.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oppre26(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
Been following your thread from page 1. Read through the ups n downs you have been through and I must say you have the passion to make your business flourish. Coupled with a patient and humble spirit. I doff my hat to you and I say: MORE POWER bro!!!
I need this item please
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTC-One-M7-802w-4MP-Ultrapixe-4-Core-1-7GHz-4-7-Dual-SIM-Android-Smartphone-/321180688201?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item4ac7dc5f49
However, the seller is in Hong Kong. I remember you cautioned against doing business with the Asians. Am I right? Let me have your thoughts please as really would like to have that item.
My email is oppre26@hotmail.com
Hope you find time from your busy schedule to respond.
Again I say WELL DONE!!!!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oppre26(m): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2013
@all,
I will like to thank all my customers for the continued patronage,item received have been dispatched and all parcels will be in nigeria by wednesday.
Pls anyone buying from chinese sellers on ebay is on his own.I keep repeating this warning.I will not be held liable if such seller defaults or delay in sending bought items.
Customers expecting items should pls check their mails for tracking number and phone number of my shipper.thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2013
mayorall: Boss. Please help me on my issue. New Ipad 2, 16GB, sim slot. Please give me the maximum price I can get it.
I will do my very best,but what is ur budget ?pls kindly send ur reply to my mail.
Dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2013
oppre26: Been following your thread from page 1. Read through the ups n downs you have been through and I must say you have the passion to make your business flourish. Coupled with a patient and humble spirit. I doff my hat to you and I say: MORE POWER bro!!!
I need this item please
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTC-One-M7-802w-4MP-Ultrapixe-4-Core-1-7GHz-4-7-Dual-SIM-Android-Smartphone-/321180688201?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item4ac7dc5f49
However, the seller is in Hong Kong. I remember you cautioned against doing business with the Asians. Am I right? Let me have your thoughts please as really would like to have that item.
My email is oppre26@hotmail.com
Hope you find time from your busy schedule to respond.
Again I say WELL DONE!!!!
Thanks for the commendation ,I really appreciate it.I will send you a mail concerning your request.thank you very much for your anticipated patronage .texaco1
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by mayorall(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
texaco1:
I will do my very best,but what is ur budget ?pls kindly send ur reply to my mail.
Dotun10@hotmail.com

Sent boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (58) (Reply)

Building Iron Rod For Sale: 25mm, 20mm, 16mm, 12mm, 10mm Per Tonne / Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.