Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:40 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (59929 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oppre26(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
texaco1:
Thanks for the commendation ,I really appreciate it.I will send you a mail concerning your request.thank you very much for your anticipated patronage .texaco1
Will wait ur email. I trust you will include the second item as well.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by hardniola(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
let assume i see item of 200$ what is d total charge or qoute,d item we get to me here in lagos.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
hardniola: let assume i see item of 200$ what is d total charge or qoute,d item we get to me here in lagos.
shipping charge and handling charges depend on the type of item and weight.
Most electronics are on flat rate while most none electronics are on kg rate
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hey texaco,when i pay you to help me ship some goods that i buy on amazon to aba,do i pay custom here in nigeria fees in addition to the fees i will pay you for your services
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
sonyc00: Hey texaco,when i pay you to help me ship some goods that i buy on amazon to aba,do i pay custom here in nigeria fees in addition to the fees i will pay you for your services
All is included in my charges,once you pay me and I buy your goods the next thing for you is to wait for your goods to arrive at ur door steps or just expect a call to collect ur items
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Bluetech87: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
@texaco, what if i see a product on Ebay, Will you help me to pay the seller and ship the product to my destination here? Let me know
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Bluetech87: @texaco, what if i see a product on Ebay, Will you help me to pay the seller and ship the product to my destination here? Let me know
bro,that is what I do and that is what I have been doing.
You send me the link ,I send you ur invoice or charge ,you pay n I buy and send to your address provided it isn't a village or boko haram area .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by pat077: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
can i buy goods 4rm ebay witout bidding?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
pat077: can i buy goods 4rm ebay witout bidding?
yes it is called bin or buy it now.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hey texaco,i want to buy a white led watch from amazon that is approximately two dollars.i am not insulting you by buying something of two dollars,i just want to prove to my parents that you are trustworthy.so how much will it be to transport it to green avenue in aba.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by BrAkingNews: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ok oooooo
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
sonyc00: Hey texaco,i want to buy a white led watch from amazon that is approximately two dollars.i am not insulting you by buying something of two dollars,i just want to prove to my parents that you are trustworthy.so how much will it be to transport it to green avenue in aba.
2 dollars watch!
My handling is 10$ and ur shipping fee is 10$ to aba total will be 22$
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
How much is 22 dollars in naira
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
sonyc00: How much is 22 dollars in naira
my exchange rate is 163.5 and 22 dollars will be 3597 appx 3600 naira
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
If I am buying a blackberry 9810 which is 1 lbs, How much will you charge for shipment to Ibadan??
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Manutd19: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
Texaco.....na wa o. What really is ha....
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Manutd19: Texaco.....na wa o. What really is ha....

Tracking #:
LK768911@@@CN

Carrier:
China Post

ACCEPTEDIN TRANSITDELIVERED

Processed Through Sort Facility

Sep-07-13, 09:36 AM, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Sep-02-13, 22:42 PM, SUZHOU EMS

Acceptance

Sep-02-13, 16:34 PM

your item just reached new york,i wanted to send the single item with me yesterday but i decided against it when i saw this tracking , if i had sent it it would have mean double shipping, please please i am begging you in the name of god avoid Chinese sellers on eBay , pls
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
@all,
goodies is coming the way of everyone following my thread , that is a promise wink
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Rhiya: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
@Texaco1 kindly attend to ma mail "gloria" cry
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rhiya: @Texaco1 kindly attend to ma mail "gloria" cry
madam , i no see any mail ooo
use my email dotun10@hotmail.com wink
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Manutd19: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
texaco1:

Tracking #:
LK768911@@@CN

Carrier:
China Post

ACCEPTEDIN TRANSITDELIVERED

Sep-07-13, 09:36 AM, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Sep-02-13, 22:42 PM, SUZHOU EMS

Acceptance

Sep-02-13, 16:34 PM

your item just reached new york,i wanted to send the single item with me yesterday but i decided against it when i saw this tracking , if i had sent it it would have mean double shipping, please please i am begging you in the name of god avoid Chinese sellers on eBay , pls

texaco.....pls i beg you, let me get these stuffs by weekend. Plzz. Though i lost the buyer for the apple c, i have till weekend for the pads.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
Manutd19:

Texaco.....pls i beg you, let me get these stuffs by weekend. Plzz. Though i lost the buyer for the apple c, i have till weekend for the pads.
my brother , i feel your pain but you can see the tracking yourself , if i dont get it i cant ship it , all the items with me have been shipped why wouldn't i ship yours if i get it .the item is still in new york it is there, that is why i pasted it here, that Chinese seller took 2 weeks to give us the tracking before sending it i sent you the mails i sent to him threatening to report him to ebay before he eventually sent it,you have all the correspondence between me and him .believe me , the moment i get it i swear i will send it , even if it is only yours i swear i will send it
but i cant send hat i dont have in my possession

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
@all,
PLEASE I KEEP REPEATING this , anyone buying from Chinese sellers on eBay through me is on his or her own . please
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by mayorall(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
texaco1: @all,
PLEASE I KEEP REPEATING this , anyone buying from Chinese sellers on eBay through me is on his or her own . please

Boss. Hope you got my last message. Replied your mail.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
mayorall:

Boss. Hope you got my last message. Replied your mail.
yes i have replied ,pls check your mail , i am working on your job now ,pls check your mail , i am still online now for some few mins
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 4Gsmokei(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Texaco, I sent you a mail for some products please reply me soon, its urgent sir. Franklyn
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
4Gsmokei: Texaco, I sent you a mail for some products please reply me soon, its urgent sir. Franklyn
which email did you use ?pls always use dotun10@hotmail.com. thanks wink
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by mayorall(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
texaco1:
yes i have replied ,pls check your mail , i am working on your job now ,pls check your mail , i am still online now for some few mins

Seeing boss.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2013
undecided omo see gobe ,my thread has been moved to advert section.
Wettin be dis nau,o ga oo
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2013
texaco1: 2 dollars watch!
My handling is 10$ and ur shipping fee is 10$ to aba total will be 22$
so does that mean that you guys will find my house and wont just drop it anywhere or you guys will find a popular place in aba and tell me to come there for pickup.and how can you buy for me the good on amazon,i have an account with them and there are other goods i want to buy along with the watch,so how do we do it.and you guys will drop the goods here in aba,i dont have to come to ibadan right.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2013
sonyc00: so does that mean that you guys will find my house and wont just drop it anywhere or you guys will find a popular place in aba and tell me to come there for pickup.and how can you buy for me the good on amazon,i have an account with them and there are other goods i want to buy along with the watch,so how do we do it.and you guys will drop the goods here in aba,i dont have to come to ibadan right.
let me answer all your questions for the benefit of those that don't know about how I operate. Once you pay for shipping,I will ship the item directly to you in your city ,most of my last shippment was sent to the east directly from here and you will get in 10 days. I will send you your tracking number and you will collect ur goods right there in aba. Even if you in akwa ibom or sokoto my charges covers the shippment of ur items to you and it is mostly door to door delivery. thanks

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by thompson1510(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2013
Oga texaco, i stil dey here ooo. Been busy thinkin n calculating. How is work nah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (58) (Reply)

Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.