Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,882 members, 7,902,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (59064 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2013
sonyc00: Please texaco if you have received the message,answer this
yes I have seen ur mail and I will definitely get back to you.orders taking will resume next week after I complete the ones for this week.please please kindly bear with me ,I won't want a situation where I will get things muddled up.God bless you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2013
texaco1 i keep repeating thesame link everyday for the past 3 days now, yet you wouldn't reply me.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2013
WHeeZyBoyi: texaco1 i keep repeating thesame link everyday for the past 3 days know, yet you wouldn't reply me.
is this Mr george?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
texaco1: is this Mr george?
yes, i just replied your mail.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chino4(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hi texaco this is d item I want.
Capacity: 20000mAh Li-Polymer
Input Voltage: DC 5.0V
Input Current: 1000mA (Max)
Duo USB output, charge 2 devices simultaneously
Output Voltage (Port A): 5.0V
Output Current (Port A): 1000mA
Output Voltage (Port B): 5.0V
Output Current (Port B): 2100mA
IC Protection for charging / overcharge / short circuit / discharge
Circle Time:≥500 Times
LED indication for Battery Status

35$
Size: 135x70x22 mm. I sent u an email bro .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Xzevian(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hello texaco, I need d price of Ă quality micheal kors wrist watch...... Ϻý email is. Xzevian@gmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by ladyinred: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello Mr Texaco, how much would it cost me to get things like clothing, shoes, bags and wrist watches to Abuja?
Pls just give me a rough estimate.
spy2otini@yahoo.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chukel(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Bros, av keenly followed ur thread secretly. I must applaud ur effort. I tink ur biz is growing faster dan u anticipated. U may need help nw. I want to buy some items on amazon. But I want to communicate with u on fone or skype or add me on BB pin down on my signature. Tnks, waiting for response
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
it is time to move over to the next level ,.texaco1 grin
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
chukel: Bros, av keenly followed ur thread secretly. I must applaud ur effort. I tink ur biz is growing faster dan u anticipated. U may need help nw. I want to buy some items on amazon. But I want to communicate with u on fone or skype or add me on BB pin down on my signature. Tnks, waiting for response
orders taking will start again next week , i am presently working on something for all my customers
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Harpheez50: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
texaco1:
orders taking will start again next week , i am presently working on something for all my customers
hello pls do you shop @ cellularcountry.com?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Harpheez50: hello pls do you shop @ cellularcountry.com?
yes , but all orders starts from next week
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Harpheez50: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
texaco1: yes , but all orders starts from next week
how much do you ship a blackberry phone of 99$
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
Harpheez50: how much do you ship a blackberry phone of 99$
40$
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Harpheez50: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
texaco1, i sent you a mail containing the link of the flash drive i've choosen And whats the next thing that i'll do? You haven't replied me yet. Please always reply my mail.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
WHeeZyBoyi: texaco1, i sent you a mail containing the link of the flash drive i've choosen And whats the next thing that i'll do? You haven't replied me yet. Please always reply my mail.
replied wink
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
texaco1: replied wink
go check your mail box. You haven't replied me yet. George.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
WHeeZyBoyi:
go check your mail box. You haven't replied me yet. George.
ok sorry , please send one again , i am online now , please , i seem to be getting these mails mixed up
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
texaco1: ok sorry , please send one again , i am online now , please , i seem to be getting these mails mixed up
okay
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by ladyinred: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
Oga texaco1 answer me na..

ladyinred: Hello Mr Texaco, how much would it cost me to get things like clothing, shoes, bags and wrist watches to Abuja?
Pls just give me a rough estimate.
spy2otini@yahoo.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
ladyinred: Oga texaco1 answer me na..

madam I sincerely apologise for not seeing ur last message .it is still the same 10$ per kilo the only difference maybe the handling charges which may increase by 5dollars.
Madam please always try to use my email for prompt communication and response to anything you might want yo clarify or know.thank you .texaco1
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by ladyinred: 6:48am On Sep 16, 2013
Ok... will post the links for the items
texaco1: madam I sincerely apologise for not seeing ur last message .it is still the same 10$ per kilo the only difference maybe the handling charges which may increase by 5dollars.
Madam please always try to use my email for prompt communication and response to anything you might want yo clarify or know.thank you .texaco1
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2013
ladyinred: Ok... will post the links for the items
madam , dont post them here , send them to my email
dotun10@hotmail.com
texaco1logistics@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2013
texaco1 how are you going to send it to me.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:13am On Sep 16, 2013
WHeeZyBoyi: texaco1 how are you going to send it to me.
i always send my item through my shipper , it is my shipper that will handle the item to ur place ,but i think in ur case it will be better if you an get someone in the capital , i think your place is too far , they may not want to go that far , what will happen is once i send the item down , i will give you the shipper lagos number and then you ca n make necessary arrangements with them , but not ur place is too far they wont go that deep

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2013
texaco1:
i always send my item through my shipper , it is my shipper that will handle the item to ur place ,but i think in ur case it will be better if you an get someone in the capital , i think your place is too far , they may not want to go that far , what will happen is once i send the item down , i will give you the shipper lagos number and then you ca n make necessary arrangements with them , but not ur place is too far they wont go that deep
okay, send me the shipper's number to my mail asap.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by julius99(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2013
Urgent buyer needed!
Super clean Uk used Blackberry Playbook 16gb for sale @ 29k.
Reach me on 0.7.0.6. 3.2.9.4.1.3.2

@texaco1, how much will it take to ship a laptop to Makurdi and how long from ur address?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hey texaco,i want to get this item on ebay with number 171119708196.advice me if its a good idea.and how much will it cost for,bringing it down to aba.and how much am i buying the phone.please help me out.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by akanbiolawale(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
texaco1:

oga texaco1,i still dey wait for your reply. i need the stuff urgently bro.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 17, 2013
texaco1 send me the shipper,s cell number so that i'll call him and here what he'll say...i wouldn't know if he'll even come to akure. Just send me his number first, to my email.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 6:53am On Sep 17, 2013
Mr texaco,i am still waiting
sonyc00: Hey texaco,i want to get this item on ebay with number 171119708196.advice me if its a good idea.and how much will it cost for,bringing it down to aba.and how much am i buying the phone.please help me out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (58) (Reply)

Building Iron Rod For Sale: 25mm, 20mm, 16mm, 12mm, 10mm Per Tonne / Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.