Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,547 members, 7,929,772 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:21 PM

Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth (27775 Views)

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Evans Bipi With Amaechi In 2011 & Fighting In 2013 - No Permanent Friends / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by mecussey(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2013
If you can do anything to get money, he is also doing all he could to get money. I am sure 90% of the guys here can do anything for money. He who has not lied for money, should cast the first stone.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by PStacks(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2013
GEJ: I will show this small rat they call Amechi. When I finish with this Amechi of a Boy, he will know the difference between All-over and Over-all. Meat and Pomo no be mate..

Amechi: Well, Cow wey no get tail, na god dey help am chase flies, hin dey jealous me because I been get shoes for primary school. Na my fault say he didn't have no shoes?

Nigerians, beware of people that didn't wear shoes ooo! Its an over-exergerrated story to whip-up sentiments.

Nobody has ever had it smooth, there are people out there that had no father from birth, there are people that lost their mother at birth, having no shoes was the basis on which u traded your vote, 2015 is another chance, watch out for stories similar to having no shoes..
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Afam4eva(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2013
I want to know if he was the one that was hit hard with something that looks like a firewood cos that could have altered his thinking faculty. The things people say sha.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Blueboy0402: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2013
kkkp: grin ;
D
grin
grin
Where is Billionaire..the last pope and d rest
We are holding a crucial meeting at the moment. Calm down as we are on top of the situation.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by lawbabs: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2013
mecussey: If you can do anything to get money, he is also doing all he could to get money. I am sure 90% of the guys here can do anything for money. He who has not lied for money, should cast the first stone.

I've never stolen or lied for money before... @least, not since I know my right from my left. Pls dont even think every Nigerian is corrupt.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by baby124: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2013
Nigerians are natural sychophants. Didn't you see the street urchins numbering about 10, saying they were ready to die for bipi. Look at bipi closely, he looks like patience. I read on Punch that they are cousins. This makes sense. Thuggish behavior, no speak english. Not too calculative considering 10 people cannot beat over 20people with security operatives in the chambers. cheesy
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by size38: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2013
I think the truth about what is happening in Rivers state is begining to open. As a Rivers man, after carefully watching some of d video, I heard where Evans Bipi was accusing Governor Rotimi Amaechi and some law makers of being disrespectful to madam president and d president himself. My question is, if madam president and president himself do not have hands in all of these, what must have given Evan Bipi and d other 4 law makers d guts to enter d assembly house wit a fake mace and hired thugs to beat up their colleagues and eventually attempt to impeach d speaker unlawfully?
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Demdem(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2013
Wonders shall not end.
How can a bag of rice be ur Jesus on earth

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by goingsolo: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2013
cheii

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Wyzdum: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2013
Wht is honourable in dis Bipi? I watched his actions on d crisis in Rivers' house of assambly, which is criminal in my opinion. I heard him chantin cultists slogan and narratin how he attacked Hon. Tchidi loyd, leader of d house. He cud not even express himself well. Like madam like servant. Nigerians r watchin. IGP pls do ur work.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by ddeola: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2013
She will end up where people like her do. Imagine the shameless woman who cannot face Turai Yar'adua when she was first lady now gallivanting the place as a messiah. Great shall be her fall very soon and as for the godboy, he will never make it to that office he's eyeing because he dared to liken a common woman to Jesus Christ ((No be curse o but na true)
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by tdade(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2013
After analyzing the situation properly, I find that 50% of Nigerians are of the animal-like mentality that this man exudes - the 50 who support Jonathan, that is.
1.They keep laying claims to Amaechi insulting Jonathan. Now, I think this stems from lack of understanding, the illiterate-driven belief that the president is above criticism or insult and a total travesty of power with regards to the federation.
Take Obama for instance: he his constantly criticized by lawmakers and governors alike, some even call for his resignation(!) But he dare not cause political tensions in their states. Why? Because he doesn't have the power to do so. He is an elected official and thus, making him subjective to valid, albeit constructive, criticism and insult from anyone in the US.
Now come back home to Nigeria - the country where not only the president, but his wife, her imperial majesty who is not in anyway recognized under the constitution as nothing but a mere civilian, can go to a state and try to reduce the authority of the CEO of the state. And all this for what? As Bipi and his likes claim, the Governor insulted the royal family.
My point? Even if Amaechi insulted the king and queen, what is the big deal?
Why not reply him in a diplomatic approach that will show he is spewing rubbish?
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by ireneidiva(f): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2013
I’m insulted by what is going on in Rivers State.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Freiburger(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2013
Hypocrites using the name Jesus in vain. undecided
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by tdade(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2013
Demdem: Wonders shall not end.
How can a bag of rice be ur Jesus on earth
You dare call her royal majesty a bag of rice? Watch her unleash her federal might on you, you mere mortal.... *evil laugh*
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by miqos02(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2013
freakcin: Unguarded statements like this really amaze me. Even if Goodluck wins next election, can he rule for life? We should be careful how we align our ideologies for sake of money.
bros na wa for you oh, u dey look for ideology in nigerian politics
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by dj187: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
newton eni: Gov Amaechi is a Capoon in Viking in Uniport it's a shame that we elected bunch of cultist to run the affairs of Rivers State Amaechi is an accomplice to what transpired in Rivers H/A if Hon. M. Chinda dies as a result of the attempted murder from Dishonorable Chidi llyord he(Gov. Amaechi) should be ready to go jail as an accomplice because Gov. Amaechi gave the mace to llyord to hit Ho. chinda on his HEAD spiritually....
Na you and him enter initiation ground together abi?
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
tdade: You dare call her royal majesty a bag of rice? Watch her unleash her federal might on you, you mere mortal.... *evil laugh*

Let the thing unleash it first on her fellow widows.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by fkaz(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ewoooo Jesus christ on earth

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Lordlexy: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
This goes to show the type of ppl some south south and south east are. Thuggery, violence, threat, intimidation and lack of objectivity characterised their personality. If thuggs and cultists like Bibi are the best south south can offer, i'm afraid, there is no hope for d region.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by tdade(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
fkaz: Ewoooo Jesus christ on earth
please tell me that was photo shopped. Tell me she didn't really say that. Has to be the biggest blunder of her majesty to date..... I'm dying of laughter *cleans teary eye*
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Youngtekkey(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
pls no body should abuse the second lady coz she is "jesus on earth"i pity all of una wey dey abuse am i think u don't know federal might if she descend on u u will know that mortal don't fight inmortal
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
@OP, He simply said: A whole governor...... came and supervise the beating of my colleagues.....why must he be insulting the President.....why must he be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth.

From the above, I did not think he mentioned Dame Jonathan's name and he never called her his mother(The dude simply alleged Gov Ameachi insulted his mother) While she may have her excesses, it is important that we do not distort facts
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by nmagirl(f): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
justsayemma: Dats true,if mrs Pig EJ,is his Jesus,dat goes a long way 2 show us,y he cant speak simple n correct English.

Very correct!!!

Like master,like disciple.

y would he insult d president, my mother, my chizos krist on earth.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Demdem(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
tokunboh: @OP, He simply said: A whole governor...... came and supervise the beating of my colleagues.....why must he be insulting the President.....why must he be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth.

From the above, I did not think he mentioned Dame Jonathan's name and he never called her his mother(The dude simply alleged Gov Ameachi insulted his mother) While she may have her excesses, it is important that we do not distort facts

Are u basically saying that he was refering to retardeen as his mother or what exactly are u insinuating? Is Retardeen also GAY? shocked
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by redsun(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nigeria is still very much in a very primitive state. Can one just imagine imagine untamed animals as lawmakers of a functional village,talkless of a state? It is a hopeless situation.

Why is an African brain dormant? Is it the sun or what? Why are the brain neurons not connecting?

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Chebaby2: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
ilugunboy:

Shut up...just shut up pluzeeeeee!!!!!

You guys disgust sane minds with all these kindergarten rebuttals...
shut up,,,,,,,,,,, look at who is talkin,can u rule a nation witout u havin problem wit pppppeee? shut up,,,,, wat do u knw abut polites?sh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u,,,,,,,,,,,,t up rubbish
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Chebaby2: Am so surprise u guys have 2 bring gudluck in2 dis matter yes we are all human bein and nt perfect he is only tryin his best bt one tin we shud knw is dat disagreement even happen wit good frd so becau he is nt hapy wit d governor dat doesnt mean he is d problem.am nt backin gudluk bt we shud understand, dis is polites and dey are playin d game we shud just watch dem and be silent stop takin side.
U MUST BE A BAGGER
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
ogahope:
For U to have identified an animal among humans, I guest U're from that breed...Hip..popo..tamus...
WHY ARE U PAINED UR WIFE NA HIPPOPOTAMUS,DONT EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN NITWIT
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by babakingsto(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nothing to say
lawbabs: imagine this foolish Evans Bipi... who cannot even speak well, trying to impeach the governor at the command of Patience Jonathan. He even called her his Jesus Christ on earth @2:14. And some bigots will tell me that Goodluck and Patience Jonathan are not behind the whole fiasco in Rivers State...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKsUBuTm9WE

watch and listen to @2:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKsUBuTm9WE
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by rotexsky(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
THIS STUPID CULTIST WHO KEPT SHOUTING ARO MATE TO TELL THE WORLD HE IS A VIKINGS SECRET CULT MEMBER,I WONDER Y HE HAS NOT BEEN DETAINED SINCE

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Briz(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
Prowizy2: I don't realy blame Bipi 4 callin her Jesus on earth.. No b were u work u go chop? She dey make am smile always #SIMPLE

How she dey make am 'smile'. please expantiate. & if e heavy for mouth in public, inbox me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Wedding Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (picture) / Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Birthday At COZA Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.