Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,906 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

... - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ... (42298 Views)

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. / Razor Tongue: A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Omobarca: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. They are writing based on their perception of you. Personally, if I want to write about you, I will write and nothing will stop me because you are a Nairaland member and this is a story about Nairaland members and our various views about them. cool
a thousand likes cool
Re: ... by BarryX(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Patience is a virtue they say ! Let it not wear out

1 Like

Re: ... by colossus2: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
BarryX: Patience is a virtue they say !
Abi oh....patiently waiting

*sleeps on thread*

1 Like

Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Please, since I'm pulling out of the Nairaland story. You can exclude me as you plan for the next round.

Thanks.

HumbledbYGrace: I wanna pull out

When Fellow Writers Are Saying This Because Of Some Acclaimed High Forces, I don't Know How I'm Supposed To Feel.

It'll Only Make The Thread Die Before It Has Even Reached Anywhere.

We're Losing The Vibe Already And Its A Downer For Not Just Me.

I'd Say Writers Should Please Ignore Whatever It Is That's Being Thrown At Them And Forge Ahead No Matter What. Difficult I Know But What Other Choice Do We Have When Bans Are Being Handed To People Indiscriminately. You See, No Choice.

We All Really Need Us!!

We Need Not To Leave Us.

Lets Keep The Spirit Up Against All Mods Odds.

Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by flow1759: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
My name is Foxy.

I am student of Nairaland University, department of Literature.

"Mr Foxy, this is the keys to your house, that is your Hummer jeep over there, congrats once more!!" A fair chubby man gave me the keys to my car and my magnificient masterpiece.

"Flow na my House be this, na me get the house, make you no dey wear shoe enter oh" I warned as Flow berged in few hours later.

"so na me you dey talk to like that, na because you win Lotery com get house abi? you don forget say na me and you been dey drink g'arri for Ajegunle? Even since we come this Nairaland University na me and you dey stay for the same house, shey you don forget your paddy?" Flow said.

"abeg, make i go look everthing wey dey my fine house" I needed to feed my eyes.

The curtains in the house looked like that in heaven, that is if there are curtains in heaven. The seats were leather, beautiful brown leather. The flatscreen Tv was as flat as my "bicycle seat head". The tiles on the floor could best be described as "Ice water". It was even cooler than Ice water. I almost screamed as i took my first step on the tiled living room on bare foot. Maybe it was the airconditioner that made the tiles that cool. Or maybe not.

"Foxy this AC too much oh" Flow said as i headed for the stairs.

"e no too much, i like am like that".

The airconditioner was really freezing me before Flow came. But as the latest big man i was, i had to savour the Luxury to the fullest, even if my system was already used to the "Jangolova" standing fan in the room I and Flow shared. Well, like they say in Pidgin; "na the first day wey you chop fried rice you go know say Win the War rice na rubbish food".

To all you Ajebutters and Ajebutters wannabe, "Win the War rice" is a rice prepared with palm oil and little or no other ingredient. I couldn't tell if the rice was what the Biafran soldiers ate during the Biafran war, all i could tell was that my Mum made Win the war rice tasted like a continental dish.

"you go just kill yourself because you wan enjoy Ac" Flow adviced.

"na you sabi".

Soon i stood in front of one of the rooms upstairs. The door was painted Gold, or was i drunk? Maybe i was drunk because i recalled i took a full glass of Hennessey in the bar in the living room. I didn't just take one glass, i also took one for the road, and one for the new house.

"see Gold!!" I placed my hand on the door, evenly moving it up and down.

"i don die!! Na me be this?" I wondered.

"maybe no be my house be this, make i knock make the owner open make i enter" I told myself.

So i knocked.

I knocked and knocked, but there was no response.

"you say make i enter?" I said to nobody but myself. I opened the door gradually until it was half way open.

I saw what my eyes had only seen on Tv.

Four n'.aked Ladies layed on the bed beckoning for me to come and have a roll in the hay with them.

I wondered why they never responded to my knocking. Or was it a Movie scene? I asked myself, but i saw no cameras.

They were totally n'.aked, and i was seeing things.

Where my eyes first went to was their succulent b'.reast, they were as succulent as ripe oranges, and i was soon becoming thirsty.

I took my first step towards them with my right leg, took another step towards them with my left leg, and of course my third leg took the third step.

"Flow!! Flow!! Come join me. Come make we share am two-two" I almost called.

My heart was pumping fast, i was confused, where was i to start from? The Ladies were still beckoning as i took my fourth step. At that moment, my third leg was already salivating.

I still wished Flow would join me, he loved such. He was a proffesor of bedmatics. He could f'.uck anything on skirt, even a she-goat.

I was getting closer and closer to the s'ex hungry damsels.

One of them signaled that i took off my trousers.

As i was about taking off my trousers and one of them was about resuming a b'.low job..........................

"Foxy wake up jor, we don late for lecture" someone tapped me.

"wake up jor" i recieved a hot slap in my bald head this time.

"oooooh! Who be this na?" I grumbled.

"if you like make you no wake up, Ishilove test na 8 o'clock oh" I recognized the voice as that of Flow my roommate.

As i gradually opened my eyes, the first thing i saw was our Jangolova standing fan rolling and making its usual disturbing noise, that was when it dawned on me that I was dreaming.

"Flow you be enemy of progress oh, e no go better for you, na now wey i wan start Action nahim you wake me, e no go better for your generation oh" I cursed.

"na your generation e no go better for" He fired back.

"if you like no go baf make we dey go school go write Ishilove test, dey there dey curse me" I noticed he was already dressing up for school.

"guy na true oh! We don late oh" I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

To be continued.

5 Likes

Re: ... by EzePromoe: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Even if every writer pulls out of this thread, I'm still stuck to it.
But HumbledbyGrace, why you of all people?
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
grin grin grin lol, patiently waiting for more. Your funny jor

One thing though, please use appropriate words, thanks.

1 Like

Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: Even if every writer pulls out of this thread, I'm still stuck to it.
But HumbledbyGrace, why you of all people?
I aint going nowhere. Your stuck with me
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I aint going nowhere. Your stuck with me
100likes
Good. Get stuck cos am also stuck to reading this. Ehrm... Were you under any pressure to back out?
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I aint going nowhere. Your stuck with me
It's alright. smiley
I saw where Dygeasy quoted you to have quit from the story, that's why.
Re: ... by Emiru(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin grin grin lol, patiently waiting for more. Your funny jor

Appropriate words like? Please ellaborate yhur complaints please, so we all learn dear.

Re: ... by flow1759: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin grin grin lol, patiently waiting for more. Your funny jor

Words like?
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Flow1759 Didn't Disappoint!

ROTFLMAOLOL
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
Flow is sick grin
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
flow1759:

Words like?
ya'll going to kill me

I just meaned where u misspelled unclothedness and the F'word. I only suggested you put them in a polite way. But its ur call
Re: ... by yemi2plus(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ya'll going to kill me

I just meaned where u misspelled unclothedness and the F'word. I only suggested you put them in a polite way. But its ur call
she is trying to talk about rule 15
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
FLOW, good job.
Re: ... by ERF: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2013

Floooweyyy! cheesy NEVA A DULL MOMENT WITH YHU. As yhu arrive, i know say we wen be waffi boys go salute yhu wella becos na yhu and maxi dey represent waffi wella 4 this area.

Good Job Bro, buh please complete this stuff oooh...

Ishi my Love, i love yhu so much ooh. I know Boss Mynd won't try banning yhu sha, he is just afraid that peepz might use this as a medium to..... Yhu knw wah i mean, lets stop all this naaa. Though this is a sign of a brighter future, because it always begins with trouble.

Boss Mynd chill bro, lets catch fun with this.

Even in my secondary school (Notre dame College), our ever dreaded principal owes a nick name. We call him the nick that was given to him by his mates when he was in the school. Yet he used it as a medium for fun. At that time, if you are called a name yhu don't like (nick was the other of the day then) and yhu run to Sabo (saboga was his nickname, shortformed "sabo"wink he would tell yhu "young man, even me yhur principal owes a nick given to me by the same students....or don't yhu call me sabo? grin that seels it. We had wicked seniors and ruthless teachers. We sometimes act drama with them, make fun of the principal with style that he understands. Buh he overlooked it, and always say "its among the things that keeps life going and worth living" he was dreaded among the devils we had then in school. Yhu may pee on ya shorts when he caught yhu doing smtin unlawful, he was powerful in strength, charm, church etc. Buh he respect jokes and ride on plays.

There are many testimonies made by members here on NL. Most of them joined the site just to say a "thank yhu" to a wonderful script. Most of them joined to commend, some joined to see more and get deeper in it. Others joined to be like Ishimylove, Larry, Flow , Maxi, Mynd, Eze and lots of them.

Should we discourage them? They av always beefed each other, fought each other for the best poster...best writter etc.

They av always tried not to read each other's script to stay focus.
Now they wanto come together and break our heads with scripts made by people that will be greater than the Chinua Achebe of today...we are creating excuses. Please ooh, me wanto be more than them oh. At least from here i'll get combine knowledge.

Me kissie... Muah to y'all

1 Like

Re: ... by UjSizzle(f): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
^^Dude why u keep writting epistles

Flow oya continue sharply grin
Re: ... by Ivynwa(f): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Eze Nnaa if i were you i will work more on that chapter 7 and make it represent me better. You can do better than that no doubt. You passed the message across but you hurriedly wrote that and crashed it somehow. It needs to be worked more on to represent you better okay. I know it isn't easy to get all that creative and it was genius of you bringing in that Omata spice with the 'I si m ego, menye gi ego' part of the story grin.
Mazi Omenuko did you say that you are pulling out? No one made us laugh with their work than you did, please don't go. It's all for the fun jor. I am coming back to enjoy Flow's piece.
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dygeasy:
Now We Can Begin The Rotation. Who's With Me?

-Chapter 9: HumbledByGrace 21/07/2013

-Chapter 10: Dygeasy 22/07/2013

-Chapter 11: Ishilove 23/07/2013

-Chapter 12: Xynerise 24/07/2013

-Chapter 13: Mazi Omenuko 25/07/2013 *yet to be confirmed but will be before that date*

-Chapter 14: MrBrownJay 26/07/2013

-Chapter 15: Flow1759 27/07/2013

-Chapter 16: Eze Promoe 29/07/2013.

Whadya'll Say About This^^^? We Good To Flow?
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ivynwa: Eze Nnaa if i were you i will work more on that chapter 7 and make it represent me better. You can do better than that no doubt. You passed the message across but you hurriedly wrote that and crashed it somehow. It needs to be worked more on to represent you better okay. I know it isn't easy to get all that creative and it was genius of you bringing in that Omata spice with the 'I si m ego, menye gi ego' part of the story grin.
Mazi Omenuko did you say that you are pulling out? No one made us laugh with their work than you did, please don't go. It's all for the fun jor. I am coming back to enjoy Flow's piece.
I got your message, I just had to rush that part. I'm also glad you enjoyed it. smiley
Because the piece had to do more with conversations, i had to minimize descriptions, so as not to lose inspiration.

#I'm i now a rapper?
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dygeasy: Now We Can Begin The Rotation. Who's With Me?

-Chapter 9: HumbledByGrace 21/07/2013

-Chapter 10: Dygeasy 22/07/2013

-Chapter 11: Ishilove 23/07/2013

-Chapter 12: Xynerise 24/07/2013

-Chapter 13: Mazi Omenuko 25/07/2013 *yet to be confirmed but will be before that date*

-Chapter 14: MrBrownJay 26/07/2013

-Chapter 15: EzePromoe 27/07/2013

-Chapter 16: Flow1759 28/07/2013.

Whadya'll Say About This^^^? We Good To Flow?
The day you fixed me falls on a Saturday when I'll be in a convention.
I beg for a readjournment in my slot to either 29th or 25th. THANKS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Short Story Competition / My Short Drama Script- Paranoia / Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.