Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

... - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ... (42252 Views)

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. / Razor Tongue: A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nice piece. 'Brilliant student', huh? In secondary school my teachers thought otherwise lipsrsealed

Jus kidding tongue grin

There are inconsistencies in the plot. In ishilove's update, Mazi oozes sexuality, but in your update he is a 'cool looking guy.'
LarrySun is a lecturer who is away in Ogbomoso while ishilove is his graduate assistant. In your update, Larrysun is present and a student...

We should endeavour to stick to the storyline to ensure consistency.

Nice job

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ishilove: Nice piece. 'Brilliant student', huh? In secondary school my teacherß thought otherwise lipsrsealed

Jus kidding tongue grin

There are inconsistencies in the plot. In ishilove's update, Mazi oozes sexualiry, but in your update he is a 'cool looking guy.'
LarrySun is a lecturer who is away in Ogbomoso while ishilove is his graduate assistant. In your update, Larrysun is present and a student...

Nice job
exactly, some inconsistency here and there, Uju_sizzle in some1's update is a cool headed gal, and in some1 else update is s a huge woman that is d head of d market women.
Re: ... by yemi2plus(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ishilove: Nice piece. 'Brilliant student', huh? In secondary school my teacherß thought otherwise lipsrsealed

Jus kidding tongue grin

There are inconsistencies in the plot. In ishilove's update, Mazi oozes sexualiry, but in your update he is a 'cool looking guy.'

Nice job
Dear Ishilove, can you please break down this grammar?
Thanks,
Yemi2plus
Re: ... by yemi2plus(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ishilove has a point, writers should stick to the storyline.
Re: ... by Oluwaconquer(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
... Nice.
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
I'm Trying To Block All Loopholes In The Story. Writers Are Creating Plots Outside The Forum. All Monikers Are Meant To Be Students But The Writers Are Making Some Monikers Other Things.

If Only Subsequent Writers Built On The Foundation Posts, The Inconsistency Would Have Been Minimal.

Other Writers Should Try As Much As Possible To Steer The Oversteering Steering Wheel To Safety.

Thanks All!
Re: ... by UjSizzle(f): 1:38am On Jul 22, 2013
lol nice one Dygeasy..your last paragraph was wicked grin.

And yeah, you guys should stick to one plot. There would be a plot if you actually gave everyone a rundown..somewhat background of the story before dishing out chapters. Pls work on this, no one wants to read in circles. Keep up the good work smiley.
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 2:53am On Jul 22, 2013
Dygeasy: I'm Trying To Block All Loopholes In The Story. Writers Are Creating Plots Outside The Forum. All Monikers Are Meant To Be Students But The Writers Are Making Some Monikers Other Things.

If Only Subsequent Writers Built On The Foundation Posts, The Inconsistency Would Have Been Minimal.

Other Writers Should Try As Much As Possible To Steer The Oversteering Steering Wheel To Safety.

Thanks All!
It doesn't matter if the fault is from anybody. We all should follow the plot as stated by what HBG, Mazi, Ishilove. That's why its necessary to read that of others before posting.

1 Like

Re: ... by Ishilove: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2013
Eze Promoe:
It doesn't matter if the fault is from anybody. We all should follow the plot as stated by what HBG, Mazi, Ishilove. That's why its necessary to read that of others before posting.
I agree completely
Re: ... by Rapmaestro(m): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2013
Sweet Jeez
Re: ... by xynerise: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2013
Eze promoe, I am a student in the story and not Skydeep's husband. angry. Skydeep's boyfriend is preferable
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2013
xynerise:
Antelope, we are talking about consistency here. Before Eze promoe's chapter, I have been single.
Antelopia, abeg abeg no pour me early morning spit mehn! Msteeew!

@eze
Read b4 u post or...better still, if u are high on ink, DO NOT POST.
Re: ... by Emiru(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2013

Flow my manh, yhu got that one there. Yhu always on point.

Dygeasy, i'm feeling yhu big time...LOL

NairaLand av about 950,000 legit peepz, sticking to a particular group might lead to reading drudgery' i think they should do what's on their mind. Besides, it wasn't pre-planned.

1 Like

Re: ... by Ishilove: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Antelopia, abeg abeg no pour me early morning spit mehn! Msteeew!

@eze
Read b4 u post or...better still, if u are high on ink, DO NOT POST.
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2013
xynerise: Eze promoe, I am a student in the story and not Skydeep's husband. angry. Skydeep's boyfriend is preferable
Where you were stated as Skydeep's husband was in a quote by Sexkillz. And since its just a quote, it could be easily disclaimed by the writer as people's mere illusion.
Oya check this:

People regarded Xynerise and his girlfriend as husband and wife, due to the fact that her level of submissiveness were only peculiar to wives.
She behaved really like a married woman that she wouldn't engage herself in a long conversation with another man, even if there was a mutual platonic feelings.

Do you now see that you've been worrying your head for no cause sad
Re: ... by xynerise: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Where you were stated as Skydeep's husband was in a quote by Sexkillz. And since its just a quote, it could be easily disclaimed by the writer as people's mere illusion.
Oya check this:

Do you now see that you've been worrying your head for no cause sad
You added that part just now? I no see am o
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2013
xynerise:
You added that part just now? I no see am o
I didn't include that in my write up, I was just saying that I could add that as a disclaimer as long as that was a quote by Sexkillz

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.