Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,979 members, 7,876,702 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Are Culprits Stripped Before Being Jailed In Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Culprits Stripped Before Being Jailed In Nigeria? (6903 Views)

Senate Terminates REMITA Contract And Orders Prosecution Of Culprits / Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / Jonathan Afraid Of Being Jailed By Buhari If He Looses - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Are Culprits Stripped Before Being Jailed In Nigeria? by kennyman20(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kirinwa: Op my advice is that you should let it go since they didn't molest your sister.Like you said she didn't later strip.If you take it up what will you accuse them of?Moreover you said you don't have evidence.

Next time you decide to take it up you have my full support but I pray it doesn't swallow you.Because it will drain your time, money, resources.Unless you take it with the spirit of Martins Luther King or Mandela that even if it's the last thing you do on earth. Be ready for anything and count the cost.

Thanks so much.. I think have learnt something.. Thanks once again..
Re: Are Culprits Stripped Before Being Jailed In Nigeria? by kennyman20(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kirinwa:

Don't even bother they will deny it unless you captured it with video.It's your word against theirs.

Hmmmm... I done hear u ooooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) / Old School Materials / Taraba State Capable of Supplying Nigeria With Rice - Governor Darius Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.