Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,878 members, 7,973,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:59 AM

Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? (5685 Views)

How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by funkybaby(f): 10:18pm On May 22, 2008
@vicjustice

Were. Olori buruku. Ogun lo ma pa e.

It is amazing to note that ever since the day i made that post, not one of your threat mails have come into my email box.

Idiot. Asinwi. So fear catch you? Fear catch you say tey you no get peace of mind you have to open a thread on the issue.

First class aridin. 'Opon' you do not have!
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by welli(f): 10:22pm On May 22, 2008
hahaha.can't help but laff.na bcuz of u im open dis thread?
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by ty4real(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2008
@Vicjustice!

I must say this so that you wont think I am biased or have something against you.This is the first Post by you in nairaland that has sense so far to me grin grin grin grin!I give that to you. wink
So fear catch you cause why you carry the thing from Travel section,con dey mention am here now,well you actually used that in spoiling the spice in your post!But am not focusing on that,I choose to focus on the fact this is a good post,more matured of vicjustice!Please Keep it up! wink grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by RampantT(f): 10:25pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

hahaha.can't help but laff.na bcuz of u im open this thread?
NO mind them o. . .this is an open show!! grin cheesy

You go see the thread full of insults in 24hrs

Thanks for the power of "shutdown" button and reality sha
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by funkybaby(f): 10:26pm On May 22, 2008
@welli

My dear, na because of me o!

He start wetin pass am, now he is pissing and shiting in his pants. Just imagine the retard.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 22, 2008
welli u sef u no dey see another wedding coming soon here wink
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by RampantT(f): 10:30pm On May 22, 2008
Oh gawddddddddd!

Jenny, stop am o, stop am grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 22, 2008
wetin i do again undecided grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by RampantT(f): 10:39pm On May 22, 2008
eh en!!

Ok, I go step aside and watch the show!!

plz, ppl, continue o. . .you're really entertaining cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by welli(f): 10:43pm On May 22, 2008
@ jenny,we go soon wed person dis nite

@ funkybaby,abeg do u mind givin me d jist,wetin happen.bsides we do ur weddin today oh

@ rampant we re use to those kinda tins on nl.threads turnin to where we do insult rehearsal
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by RampantT(f): 10:46pm On May 22, 2008
yes o, my sis
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 22, 2008
yes ooo welli,another wedding dis nite
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 22, 2008
welli go back to that wedding thread,u r needed diaaaa
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by welli(f): 10:51pm On May 22, 2008
K
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by funkybaby(f): 11:01pm On May 22, 2008
@welli

Eh? Which wedding? shocked shocked

I hope it is not to that wackjustice who is suffering from erectile dysfunction? Ta! God forbid!

How i take guess say him 'prick' no dey work? Simple! The ass hole is married- nairaland is littered with his terrible wedding pictures- however log on to this forum 1am, 2am, 3am, 4am , you will find him here posting actively- Now tell me, is'nt any responsible,happily married, family man supposed to be hammering or cuddling his wife at that time of the day? Meanwhile, no be US he dey oh. Na either Ireland (as he dey claim) or Latvia. So forget time difference.

You wan make i give you gist? My dear, just go travel section, gist plenty there. Typing it all here is mere duplication of posts and that makes nairaland unkempt. smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by welli(f): 11:04pm On May 22, 2008
sis abeg give me link o where i go find d jist.i want hear.im pri*k nor dey work? shocked anyway,u tell d guy say u dey do juju?
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Vicjustice: 11:08pm On May 22, 2008
funkybaby:

All that one na long thing.

I am desperately searching for someone that has his full names and the first name of his mother. I already have his picture, so thats settled.

With these info, i will show him the stunts i can pull with my Ijebu roots. Na him hand he go come here and type the calamity that has befallen him.

I know Dantecmu has commuincated with him. Dante, if you read this, please do send me a blank email.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by welli(f): 11:09pm On May 22, 2008
shocked shocked shocked where did you get dat frm?
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by ty4real(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2008
Welli,Jenny!

who we dey do wedding for tonite,great things are happening in n/land grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 22, 2008
ty4real go to d marriage thread u go find enough
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Vicjustice: 11:15pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

shocked shocked shocked where did you get that frm?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-127964.320.html
                     Post #348
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by welli(f): 11:16pm On May 22, 2008
ok.tnks
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by funkybaby(f): 11:16pm On May 22, 2008
@welli

Link ke? You just wan give me work do this night. Go travel, the gist dey everywhere.

Oh yes, him 'prick' no dey work oh. The reason i don tell you.

Why i no go threaten the dumb ass with juju? Just imagine the Idiot, littering my email box with threat mails and insults. He would come on nairaland playing the victim and oppressed, meanwhile, he sends epistles of threats to my email box. You see say the guy no well.

You no wetin i do, i no even bother reply him threats - someone suggested going to MFM to deal with him and i talk say that one na long thing- i no get time for 'fall down and die' prayers. Na why i come declare on nairaland say i dey find person wey sabi the idiot's full name and i don get him full size picture for my thrash folder.

You wont believe it but since that post, the fool no send mail to me again. I no know say he fit fear juju like that oh! LMAO !
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by welli(f): 11:19pm On May 22, 2008
lol, hahahahahahah una nor go kill me.very funny.na wao

@ u two,4 real sha both of u shud mk peace.its not worth d quarrel.guy,be a gentleman,propose peace.love u two.nobodi is usin juju na mere threat.but una funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by RampantT(f): 11:20pm On May 22, 2008
welli, take time o, take time. . .you wan finish my show for me angry angry grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by welli(f): 11:26pm On May 22, 2008
hahahahha.i nor knw sey u dey enjoy am ohh.abeg let dem settle na abeg
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by RampantT(f): 11:30pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

hahahahha.i nor knw sey u dey enjoy am ohh.abeg let them settle na abeg
ahhhh ok. . .I've enjoyed months of free show from them anywaz. time to end it sha. na internet we dey o undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 22, 2008
dis hatred don grow ooo,i know say them be dey fight for travel section,but i no know say them go carry am come hiaaaa grin grin grin

una weldone ooo
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by welli(f): 11:33pm On May 22, 2008
very soon d funkybaby wil be married to vc. . . .despite she's already married to ty4real. . . ty4real bear wit us for givin ur wife out.wat has my berra halves got to say?
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 22, 2008
i think u r right there,its no crime if a woman is married to two husbands u know wink
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by RampantT(f): 11:37pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

i think you're right there,its no crime if a woman is married to two husbands u know wink
You sure? eh?
cuzz I got Lloyd and "man" on my mind o. . .So i can marry both? ok grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by funkybaby(f): 11:39pm On May 22, 2008
@jenny

You no see say na on my own i dey wey the fool come start thread because of me on romance?

I am worried sef.

I hope the slowpoke is not obsessed with me. Imagine, from travel come romance.

Sango is my witness. I don promise to ignore the guy totally on this forum until he stirred my nest again with his useless mails.

Honestly, no doubt, the Idiot is obsessed with me.

I need to see a 'Cele' Pastor or 'Aladura'. Does anyone have wackjustice's full names so that 'wholli' can help me 'stop' and 'break' the obsession this Idiot has for me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Woman Her Having Sex With A Dog Revealed By Police, / My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.