Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,279 members, 7,884,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? (5600 Views)

How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by DrKitaun(m): 12:22am On Jun 02, 2008
Its obvious the thread starter is one hell of a demented idiot ! embarassed
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by SweetT1: 5:51am On Jun 02, 2008
@Topic

a wise old man once told me that " Juju have no effect on those that never believes or partakes in them".
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by acidrop(f): 5:53am On Jun 02, 2008
what do u expect when u stayed with ur grandmama in d village undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by SweetT1: 5:53am On Jun 02, 2008
acidrop:

what do u expect when u stayed with your grandmama in d village undecided

clowns on the prowl !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by BabaDibia: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2008
of caurse, i can fit mary a woman how beleaves in juju becouse i am the babadibia who is not affraid for juju. if any body have a pertner that you love, and you are fearing that he or her is doing juju, just call me in 08032932758 and i will prepair you strong so that the juju would not harm you. a tryer will convinse you. thank you
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by gentledove(f): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ Vicjustice,

I had a nasty experience with Juju stuff and a guy. He was one of these big guys with the Western Part of Nigeria State Government. We became friends after my Youth Service and i decided to say hi to him one day in his three bedroom flat. i met some of his friends there and they told me they were actually heading for Court that i should stay for about an hour. i stayed while the six of them went to Court (he is a Barrister).

Because of my constant thirst for adventure, i moved to his kitchen and saw different drinks in his fridge. i proceeded to the Bedroom and saw some calabashes lined up on top of his wardrobe. i carried a chair and what i saw was something else.

1. calabash with black soap and cowries

2. calabash with money (N1000) and black soap

3. squirel's tail inside another calabash

4. tiira (that thing muslims tie together like a small book) and some cowries

5. black substance like 'agbo'

6. redish substance with horn tied with red cloth

i nearly fainted. i quickly replaced the chair and zoomed to the Kitchen. when i opened the fridge to drink cold water, i threw up. inside an Eva Bottle water was something that smelt like urine. i left the Fridge like that, and took my leave.

when we eventually saw the next day, he asked why i left without informing him, i said some things i cant even remember and apologised. he asked if we could become more than friends but i politely turned him down. i no get that kind liver to do stuffs like that with one Juju Man. Na God save me o

lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2008
gentledove:

@ Vicjustice,

I had a nasty experience with Juju stuff and a guy. He was one of these big guys with the Western Part of Nigeria State Government. We became friends after my Youth Service and i decided to say hi to him one day in his three bedroom flat. i met some of his friends there and they told me they were actually heading for Court that i should stay for about an hour. i stayed while the six of them went to Court (he is a Barrister).

Because of my constant thirst for adventure, i moved to his kitchen and saw different drinks in his fridge. i proceeded to the Bedroom and saw some calabashes lined up on top of his wardrobe. i carried a chair and what i saw was something else.

4. tiira (that thing great ones tie together like a small book) and some cowries

i nearly fainted. i quickly replaced the chair and zoomed to the Kitchen. when i opened the fridge to drink cold water, i threw up. inside an Eva Bottle water was something that smelt like urine. i left the Fridge like that, and took my leave.

when we eventually saw the next day, he asked why i left without informing him, i said some things i can't even remember and apologised. he asked if we could become more than friends but i politely turned him down. i no get that kind liver to do stuffs like that with one Juju Man. Na God save me o

lipsrsealed
hehehehehehe God Dey O cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by welli(f): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2008
Baba_Dibia:

of caurse, i can fit mary a woman how beleaves in juju becouse i am the babadibia who is not affraid for juju. if any body have a pertner that you love, and you are fearing that he or her is doing juju, just call me in 08032932758 and i will prepair you strong so that the juju would not harm you. a tryer will convinse you. thank you

since when did native doctors start using d internet?nd is this sm sort of advert or what?just reviewin your posts nd almost all of them re about how u can render spiritual help.may God help us.please work on your spellings.thanks!

i'm covered with the blood of jesus ohh.any arrow, back to sender!amen
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by holythug(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ welli. . .dats evolution, native docs on net. . .ok wat bout yemkem. . .no b herbal native doc. . . grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by DrKitaun(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2008
gentledove:

@ Vicjustice,

4. tiira (that thing great ones tie together like a small book) and some cowries

when we eventually saw the next day, he asked why i left without informing him, i said some things i can't even remember and apologised. he asked if we could become more than friends but i politely turned him down. i no get that kind liver to do stuffs like that with one Juju Man. Na God save me o

lipsrsealed

u could have got ur fingers burnt girl . . .and there wont be enuff milk for bobos to share grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by gentledove(f): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ Dr Kitaun,

Milk? or still referring to the Nairaland Party right?? that was then. i don born again o. no free milk for guys again. lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by DrKitaun(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2008
gentledove:

@ Dr Kitaun,

Milk?  or still referring to the Nairaland Party right??  that was then.  i don born again o.  no free milk for guys again. lipsrsealed grin grin grin

well . . .lets see for how long u will be born against undecided

tongue grin lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by gentledove(f): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

well . . .lets see for how long u will be born against undecided

tongue grin lipsrsealed

keep waiting, stand on the same spot and keep waiting [b][/b]while i move on grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by BabaDibia: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2008
welli:

since when did native doctors start using d internet?nd is this sm sort of advert or what?just reviewin your posts nd almost all of them re about how u can render spiritual help.may God help us.please work on your spellings.thanks!

i'm covered with the blood of jesus ohh.any arrow, back to sender!amen
you peopel are always not see good things with our africa way of life, everybody want to belong to oyibo system. haters
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by acidrop(f): 3:11am On Jun 12, 2008
convert them now undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Vicjustice: 3:09am On Jun 18, 2008
acidrop:

convert them now undecided
Convert who? It's almost impossible to convert a person who would not surrender and be converted.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by BabaDibia: 9:54am On Aug 21, 2008
if whith oyinbo peopel did not come to nigeria our peopel do'nt say that african religion is bad, but becouse oyinbo came and priech there religion, every black peopel now say africa riligion is bad. whith peopel also make juju becouse remote controle and computer and mobil phone is also juju
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Ola8(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2008
well it all depends.

if the juju is going to be of help towards our relationship, iwill just tell her to give me

details of the usage
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by tammyswits(f): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2008
Hell no!
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Tegese: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2008
Ola8:

well it all depends.

if the juju is going to be of help towards our relationship, iwill just tell her to give me

details of the usage
how can you tell which juju is going to be of help, how can you verify it?
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by cholerik(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2008
many are hypocrites,they voicin off against juju but boy would u be surprised? look im not a big fan of both xtianity and islam and i think we were doin just fine b4 their advent, so it all depends on the type of juju, for protection no bad especially if ur way in life dey complicated like if u in politics but nah to juju for love and malicious bullsh-t.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by ssRhino: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2008
Hell NO
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by MrCrackles(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2008
amon25:

There is no marriage between light and darkness, so the best thing to do is to run as far as your leg can carry u. remain blessed.

how u take know?! grin

u be God?!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by ashe2(f): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2008
:ohell no!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by minute(f): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2008
LOL.Fun reading while it lasted.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by virgie(f): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2008
Tufiakwa!
God forbid bad thing!
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by BabaDibia: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2009
their are jujus that is good and their are jujus that is bad is depend acording what juju the pertner is doing for good or for bad
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by ijleke(f): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ poster in life i belive that YOU ATTRACT what you are indirectly or directly, mos t people say i can do this or i cant but in there unconsious self thats wat they are, my advice if u see such just pray for that person and lead him or her to christ.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by MrCrackles(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2009
Topic
NO!
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by BABE3: 1:38am On Jun 13, 2009
juju ke shocked shocked shocked
he/she will use it on u 1 day ooooo, hehe
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by slimfine(f): 3:39am On Jun 13, 2009
Heck NO! I won't even meet such a person by God's grace!
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Euchena: 6:43am On Jun 13, 2009
Frank 3.16

You seem like such a wonderful guy., but don"t do it, ever. If I had only known before I married this juju loving man I;m married to. This nonsense is what has broken us up. I've prayed and prayed, cried and shouted to no avail. He calles himself a good Catholic and yet persists
in keeping company with this juju woman from Calabar. How can you be a christian and a Dibia witch doctor at the same time. I don't believe in juju so it can"t hurt me. A thousand curses to the juju harlot who has destroyed his mind and our marriage. Get on your broom anf fly back to Calabar

Some say there is some good juju, please tell me what kind is good I love my Anambra man and don't want to divorce him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Impregnanted My Daughter" / Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics / Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.