Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Teenage Pregnancy On The Increase: What Is The Future Of Nigeria? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teenage Pregnancy On The Increase: What Is The Future Of Nigeria? (823 Views)

Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit? / Teenage Pregnancy: Who Is To Blame ; Parents Or Society? / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Pregnancy On The Increase: What Is The Future Of Nigeria? by Mykhel10(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Nigeria is a country blessed with numerous religious institutions. With a country like this it is expected that d moral level of youths(doz we cal our future leaders) shouldn't b a thing of concern but on d contrary this seems to b ironically different..i'm bittered inside weneva i c young teenagers who av nau turned into nursing mother and they say 2days children are the leaders of tomorrow. i cry and ask myself wat is our future like. When this kind of act has spread like widefire i say 2myself wat wl b of d young glowing light wen d old ones are off....To al concerned nigerians what do u tink can b done to salvage dis situation or is it that tinz has totally gone out of hands? hmmmm!
Re: Teenage Pregnancy On The Increase: What Is The Future Of Nigeria? by iamteekaygal(f): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
This has been running thru my mind since last week. Aldou teenage pregnancy is not a new issue, but people dont give it attention untill it happens 2 someone close 2 them. I recently tot about it, when a woman that runs a mini supermarket told me her 19years old daughter is pregnant. I was shocked, and she is yet 2 gain admission into the university. A 19 years old boy that stays in my area also impregnated a 15 years old girl and her parent came 2 dump her with the boy's family. In short I heard of 5 teenage pregnancies and I just wondered what they were thinking. Parents seems confused on how to handle this kind of situation too, has they mostly end up allowing the girl pack into the boy's house as far as he accpets the pregnancy. The girl's future definatley shaky at the end

I'm not sure of the way forward, but I definately think more attention should be given to this issue.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Pregnancy On The Increase: What Is The Future Of Nigeria? by EfemenaXY: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2013
Mykhel10: Nigeria is a country blessed with numerous religious institutions. With a country like this it is expected that d moral level of youths(doz we cal our future leaders) shouldn't b a thing of concern but on d contrary this seems to b ironically different..i'm bittered inside weneva i c young teenagers who av nau turned into nursing mother and they say 2days children are the leaders of tomorrow. i cry and ask myself wat is our future like. When this kind of act has spread like widefire i say 2myself wat wl b of d young glowing light wen d old ones are off....To al concerned nigerians what do u tink can b done to salvage dis situation or is it that tinz has totally gone out of hands? hmmmm!

If you need help with your essay / assignment, then be upfront about it, rather than beating around the bush, claiming to be 'embittered' or 'crying' over the future of people you know nothing about.

When's the deadline for submission, @op?
Re: Teenage Pregnancy On The Increase: What Is The Future Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

If you need help with your essay / assignment, then be upfront about it, rather than beating around the bush, claiming to be 'embittered' or 'crying' over the future of people you know nothing about.

When's the deadline for submission, @op?
Hahaha! U don catch am!
Re: Teenage Pregnancy On The Increase: What Is The Future Of Nigeria? by EfemenaXY: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Hahaha! U don catch am!

These things happen smiley
Re: Teenage Pregnancy On The Increase: What Is The Future Of Nigeria? by mgbeketoto: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Na only Nigeria get dis problem?
Blame the RANDY NIGERIAN PE-DOPHILES!!!! grin
Re: Teenage Pregnancy On The Increase: What Is The Future Of Nigeria? by mgbeketoto: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Na only Nigeria get dis problem?
Blame the RANDY NIGERIAN PE-DOPHILES!!!! grin
Do the teenagers impregnate themselves? grin

1 Like

Re: Teenage Pregnancy On The Increase: What Is The Future Of Nigeria? by jmoore(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2013
@op, travel and see. It is a worldwide problem.

(1) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 17yrs Marriage Overconstant Beating Of Husband By Wife / Good Wife Deserved To Be Appreciated...... / Can This Relationship Work Out? Pls Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.