Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Confessions Of A Fat Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (70420 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by nbright: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dovahkiin:

that makes no damn sense undecided
ok
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
U're not looking as big as u painted it. Ur shape actually looks nice, just dress to fit it and you're good to go. Be SMART and confident, believe you are beautiful because you actually are. Carry yourself the way you want to be addressed, open your mind to guys-don't be too paranoid. Don't believe any guy is too good for you or go for less than you deserve.

Babe, rock those endowments and have a wonderful life. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Also, ain't nothing bad in watching d weight...too much of it is bad for your health.

7 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by nbright: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
@op, after seeing the picture you uploaded, that's called using your head.. You edited your face out of it... I will go with Idowu's advice... Hit the gym or if you want to follow Aluta's advice don't... But know that there is a big difference from being a big girl and a fat girl..

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Basildon1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
May I suggest you also look in the health section on how to lose fat? wink

Matter of fact, that should be your primary focus, no? I cant be changing my shock absorbers every 3 months because of my babe. Life is hard enough already, cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
nbright: @op, after seeing the picture you uploaded, that's called using your head.. You edited your face out of it... I will go with Idowu's advice... Hit the gym or if you want to follow Aluta's advice don't... But know that there is a big difference from being a big girl and a fat girl..

Lolz...badt guy! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
biggirloya2: this is me.
Gawd! Look em Babylonia and hips!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gal, u just need to shed a few pounds, work on ur confidence and wear the right clothes.

I want ur boooooooooooobs! grin

4 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Dovahkiin(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:

I want ur boooooooooooobs! grin

me too , the a$$ looks fat too tongue
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by johnstar(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
26 and 29 wts d diff, fooool!, u berra juz park well anumpama

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Dreamflyin(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
U look thick but could look nicer wit nice wears. Be conscious of how u dress and look gud. Beware of NA Goldd***ers also.
Get busy with school cos relationshp wise, it'll be hard to get someone dat really digs u unless u've got a really nice dress sense and personality. Plus size gals are always depressed (in my own opinion) and ends up stressing out even d BFs. Be free with urself, be proud of urself and shine bright like a diamond.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
johnstar: 26 and 29 wts d diff, fooool!, u berra juz park well anumpama
And who is dis sexually frustrated kangaroo? Park go zoo mehn! Nansense!!

9 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by MizSammy(f): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
nbright: That's the irony of life... When you were there age you might have looked down on them.. Now they are just returning the favours... Take it like a big babe..
what is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Screwface(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
I repeat, my colleague is bigger than you are, Op. Not slightly, as in, BIGGER.
Relax and stop freting.
Hit the gym though. Nyc shape btw.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Otses(f): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Please stop this self pity stuff and ugliness. It's your carriage and the confidence you have in yourself that defines you. Don't believe the 'genetic thing'. I know of someone whose simblings are on the big side, but she controlled hers, she already has 3 kids but still looking good and trim. Watch what you eat and hit the gym. All the best.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Iyabetajos(f): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Poster,i
feel ur pain.Honestly most of d advice given were on point. Do
not allow any man treat u less than u wil want to b treated.
Having a nice dress sense wil make a total difference.
U aint dat big as u feel ohhh.used to b lyk u,today i am happily
married.it was after i got married i decided to lose weight for health
reasons
I hit d gym n modified my diet seriously today am a size 14.
dere r men dat like em big,just dress right,eat right n believe in urself.have seen ur mail addy,wil mail u more tips

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Iyabetajos(f): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Dreamflyin(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
Try gowns. Dose flowered skimpy knee lenght ones. U got nice calves nt elephant legs which is a big plus for u. Flaunt it. Wear near jeans pants wit flat moccasins and a bit bulgy tops to hide d belly. Nicely colored tops. Have an eye catchy hair styles. Walk confidently. My ex, a kenyan, was a bit like u. Bak in SA we went shoppin and gadged her up. Though it was nt easy in d beginning cos i too got depressed cos of her mood swings but i stuck with her cos frankly, she's d best personality i've ever seen/dated. Strong willed, smart but always depressed about her looks. Social life was zero etc. We tried, nice wears, pride, and she was able to pik herself up. Bak home nw and d hottest in her estate. Sees her and friends on FB n stil feels d loss. Long distance relationshps neva works out.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
It is either he loves you or he doesn't. Don't break your heart for someone to love you. You just end up hurting yourself. Personal advice:

Start exercising daily. Choose a time for your workout and treat it like a business. Even if your thick, you have to keep your figure looking hot. The more you exercise, the more younger you look.

Concentrate on feeling and looking good. Then love will come chasing you.
LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE LOVE LOVES YOU. smiley

Take the daily exercise seriously to look even younger than your age.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by lolaluv1(f): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
Wait o. why are you complaining? You have a nice, curvey shape as far as I can see. Your waist is defined, the 'girls' look really nice and your thick thighs are on point.

Better wake up and see your potential and stop wasting your time with a boy who deems you good enough to sleep with but not good enough to take to the folks.

You can always lose weight if you really want to, but he'll always be a shiity boyfriend.

I have a colleague who comes to my unit to say hello and ogle the big girls. He is so full of admiration for them.
So never allow anyone make you feel you are not good enough because there are men out there salivating for your type...

5 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dreamflyin: Try gowns. Dose flowered skimpy knee lenght ones. U got nice calves nt elephant legs which is a big plus for u. Flaunt it. Wear near jeans pants wit flat moccasins and a bit bulgy tops to hide d belly. Nicely colored tops. Have an eye catchy hair styles. Walk confidently. My ex, a kenyan, was a bit like u. Bak in SA we went shoppin and gadged her up. Though it was nt easy in d beginning cos i too got depressed cos of her mood swings but i stuck with her cos frankly, she's d best personality i've ever seen/dated. Strong willed, smart but always depressed about her looks. Social life was zero etc. We tried, nice wears, pride, and she was able to pik herself up. Bak home nw and d hottest in her estate. Sees her and friends on FB n stil feels d loss. Long distance relationshps neva works out.
Awwww... Ndo bros! All is well...

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by cityhood: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
hi angel be proud of yourself am even happy for you
Dnt tink bad.just still be yourself.love urself first befor odas.u ar perfetly endownd,,,,
I even wish to bbe ur friend.jst to encourage you i feel your pain dearie.
Just be happy 081694463190"caall me i share some of my old friends stories to you.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by SpicyMimi(f): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awww..how sweet!
is this truly Idowu? I meaan the idowu i know? Have been seeing her posts recently and they r complete opposite of the Idowu i used to know....wow...we all should enjoy this while it lasts.

/op being fat isnt a crime...dump the guy and find someone who is gonna love u for u! And i''d advise u loose some punds as well...excess fat 'obesity' aint good for the health.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Dsage1: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
@op, honestly your bosoms are well poited and shaped,you just need to shed more weight and dress very well.

Starve yourself by eating once daily with a lot of exercise. Do this and see the result in less than two months.

And don't forget,your food should not contain fat or excessive water.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Sanboy25: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
undecided I wish you the best.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
D sage: @op, honestly your bosoms are well poited and shaped,you just need to shed more weight and dress very well.

Starve yourself by eating once daily with a lot of exercise. Do this and see the result in less than two months.

And don't forget,your food should not contain fat or excessive water.
Helz no! U wan kill d babe? Haba! She go faint na! Oga dis ya own advice na for size zero models. We no do! Tenk u!

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
SpicyMimi:
is this truly Idowu? I meaan the idowu i know? Have been seeing her posts recently and they r complete opposite of the Idowu i used to know....wow...we all should enjoy this while it lasts.

/op being fat isnt a crime...dump the guy and find someone who is gonna love u for u! And i''d advise u loose some punds as well...excess fat 'obesity' aint good for the health.
Lmao! I don repent joor! Jesus is Lord. grin

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Dreamflyin(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwww... Ndo bros! All is well...

God works in mysterious ways. Sent her a FB mail apologising for my insecurities (dis OP post made me recall memories) and pronto, she accepted. Waiting for my message all these while. Happiest dude on earth at d moment.
Miss Biggalorya be bold, ur guy is out there somewhere!!!!!!!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by SpicyMimi(f): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! I don repent joor! Jesus is Lord. grin
hahahahaha....thank God ooo!! For the salvation of our Sister's life! Sis Idowu... Yaaay!

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dreamflyin:

God works in mysterious ways. Sent her a FB mail apologising for my insecurities (dis OP post made me recall memories) and pronto, she accepted. Waiting for my message all these while. Happiest dude on earth at d moment.
Miss Biggalorya be bold, ur guy is out there somewhere!!!!!!!
Eyah... Oya make we celebrate na!

Make I order E-schnapps? cheesy grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Dreamflyin(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eyah... Oya make we celebrate na!

Make I order E-schnapps? cheesy grin

Bottle ole ka ichoro? I'm buying for everyone inthe house. Booze freely in my name.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by bosun11(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
biggirloya2:

i wana. but how? please give me tips

Hit d gym dear!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Dreamflyin(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Here's my babe. She used to be like u, now is how she looks in casuals. She has also gone on to achieve her life dream; gotten her Private Pilot License and now training for her Commercial Pilot License(we met at Flight school).

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by somegirl1: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
If your weight makes you insecure, lose some! It's not as difficult as many think when you set realistic targets for yourself.
You can't wallow in self pity all your life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.