Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,156 members, 7,925,623 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

How I Earned Over $27,000 In Less Than 6 Months: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Earned Over $27,000 In Less Than 6 Months: (577 Views)

How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! / Get $27 Into Your Account Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Earned Over $27,000 In Less Than 6 Months: by winnteam(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2008
THIS IS A BIG ONE!

"I was determined to succeed because I had no alternative and the borrowed money must be repaid. I began to arm myself with the information required for success. The Bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge",

After just 8 weeks of dogged marketing (refusals and acceptances) I earned my first $6,000 , and by December 2007, I had made well over $27,000.00 on the internet , "

", Anyone, just like I have can succeed. There is nothing so special about people who succeed, "

Because of our resolve in winnteam to share success secrets with all, we are presenting a one day "NOT TO BE MISSED" seminar where you will be privileged to meet this Nigerian and listen as he reveals the secrets he employed in his journey to success.

Please visit www.winnteam.net for full details. While you are at it please help in spreading the word.

We trust you will avail yourself of this seminar.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Egold For 125 Call 08069566129 / Guaranteed Multiple Streams Of Income For You [little Effort- Great Rewards] / Small Business Purchase Financing—obtaining Your Down Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.