Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,369 members, 7,964,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (402641 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
^^ good...dat means no work 2day
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
dagr8:
^^ good...dat means no work 2day

Weekends is purely for business, so dont work weekends oh, just business and Sunday is for the King of all kings . . .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
^^ Wow...dats cool..*am salivating yea already o*
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
dagr8: Er is the husband of Tamar and was wicked in the sight of God the : God put him to death
dagr8 wins and have 19 points

New question:
Who was John the Baptist's mother?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Elizabeth
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
dagr8: ^^ Wow...dats cool..*am salivating yea already o*

If Divepen will give me some free point, i will give him some too . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Divepen:
dagr8 wins and have 19 points

New question:
Who was John the Baptist's mother?

Elizabeth
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Weekends is purely for business, so dont work weekends oh, just business and Sunday is for the King of all kings . . .
U mean car biz is only Saturdays?...I will buy a car..bt we need strike a deal///transfer all ur points to me wink..i wan catch up wit Royally grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
dagr8: Elizabeth
dagr8 wins and have twenty points

New question
What did Ruth wait for Boaz to do before going to him?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
After eating and drinking and was in good spirit (NIV o)..Ruth 3:7 and wait to lie down
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
dagr8: After eating and drinking and was in good spirit (NIV o)..Ruth 3:7 and wait to lie down
dagr8 wins 21 points

New question
What did his kinsman give to Boaz?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by biolabee(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
Deed to land
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
His sandal/shoe
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Eben2: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
His shoe connoting his right to everything Elimelech had
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
dagr8:
U mean car biz is only Saturdays?...I will buy a car..bt we need strike a deal///transfer all ur points to me wink..i wan catch up wit Royally grin

Car business is everyday, but Monday to Friday is also for other business and jobs oh . . . but all other jobs stands still on Saturday and i take care of car business and phones business . . . Looking forward to your business soon.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
dagr8: His sandal/shoe
dagr8 wins and have 23 points

New question
What kind of wood did Noah use to makethe ark?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
Divepen:

New question

Gopherwood
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Divepen:

New question

Some also call it Cypress
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
Yves4real:

Gopherwood
yves4real wins and have ten points

:oWHY CAN'T MY FEET BE WET
If you are a christain and you are still listening to wordly music...
You are like a man who wants his feet to be driedshocked but refuse to leave the sea shore/river bank:*..his feet,if dried for a few seconds, will surely be wet again:/...
Worldly music is like telling Jesus i love you smileybut i do not like the type of song your people sing:>...i need song about lust;i want song that will tell me how to tell a lady sweet words8-);i need song that will make me hyper excitedcheesy;
you advice that my feet be dried but i can not stop looking at the fishes in the waterwink,their play(which is the sounds of their music) is so beautiful...
Will jesus ever love that?;(...he says if you love me you will keep my commandment...it is not that hard brother and sister

New question
In 1 Kings 13, how was the unfaithful man of God killed?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Divepen:

New question

he was killed/devoured by a lion
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
Divepen:

:oWHY CAN'T MY FEET BE WET
If you are a christain and you are still listening to wordly music...
You are like a man who wants his feet to be driedshocked but refuse to leave the sea shore/river bank:*..his feet,if dried for a few seconds, will surely be wet again:/...
Worldly music is like telling Jesus i love you smileybut i do not like the type of song your people sing:>...i need song about lust;i want song that will tell me how to tell a lady sweet words8-);i need song that will make me hyper excitedcheesy;
you advice that my feet be dried but i can not stop looking at the fishes in the waterwink,their play(which is the sounds of their music) is so beautiful...
Will jesus ever love that?;(...he says if you love me you will keep my commandment...it is not that hard brother and sister

New question

A lion met him on the road and killed him
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Royally:

he was killed/devoured by a lion
royally wins and have 35 points

new question
Who brought bread and meat to Elijah while he was hiding from Ahab?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Jiteshell(f): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ravens(birds)
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
Jiteshell: Ravens(birds)
jiteshell wins and have 12 points

new question:
What caused Jesus to 'marvel' when he returned to his own country to preach?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Divepen:
jiteshell wins and have 12 points

new question:
What caused Jesus to 'marvel' when he returned to his own country to preach?

the people's unbelief
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
His peoples unbelieve
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Royally:

the people's unbelief
royally wins and have 36 mark

New question
The Christians of Thessalonica believed inJesus's second return. What did they fear most about those who died before them?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
They feared that those ones will never ressurect again
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
dagr8: They feared that those ones will never ressurect again
dagr8 wins and have 24 points

New question
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own ?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Divepen:

New question
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own ?

...soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Matt 16:26
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Jiteshell(f): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Divepen:

New question
hell, nothing
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by UjSizzle(f): 5:34am On Jul 28, 2013
Hi, i wanna join smiley but at the rate this is going, one would have to monitor this thread closely to earn some points.

Good job by the way OP

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1266) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — Say 'No' To Sin / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.