Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,895 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (395355 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Jiteshell(f): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Isaiah
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
babyboom: Ezekiel
babyboom: Lamentation

Babyboom - 678 points
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Jiteshell(f): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
Daniel
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jiteshell: Ecclesiastics

Jiteshell - 881 Points
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Jiteshell(f): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lamentations
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
babyboom: Jeremiah

Babyboom - 728 Points
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jiteshell: Isaiah

Jiteshell . . . 931 Points
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Isaiah
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Updated Tally - How we stand::::>>>>Any objection please?

Jiteshell - 931 <<<<Winner
Babyboom - 728 <<< 2nd
Royally - 470 <<< 3rd
Lana_vello - 68
Yinkhar - 20

Was so much fun . . . .Thanks for allowing me be the Rabbi
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
We are happy to have u sir,
Regards to the family
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
babyboom: We are happy to have u sir,
Regards to the family

Thanks Ma'am . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Jiteshell(f): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
Fhemmy!. That last question was wow. I didnt know when i typed Amos and some other funny chapters. Thanks to the overwhelmed server that made them not visible
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Would love a new twist to this thread . . . Where every point is bankable till the end of the week and there would be a winner at the end of the week, if i remember well, that seems to be the intention of the G.O. Divepen . . . I think will be fun and the compensation according to him for the week would make it much more fun while we learn too.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jiteshell: Fhemmy!. That last question was wow. I didnt know when i typed Amos and some other funny chapters. Thanks to the overwhelmed server that made them not visible

Yeah, that was the intention . . .You did so well, and you break the point made in one day, so ought to count for something.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Royally, despite the slow ntw, you were awesome - great work
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Thanks so much for being rabbi, for your time and the network. It's always fun having a very fast network as rabbi. More grace to ur elbow sir, and enjoy the weekend with your family
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Royally: Thanks so much for being rabbi, for your time and the network. It's always fun having a very fast network as rabbi. More grace to ur elbow sir, and enjoy the weekend with your family

Thanks and always enjoy being around on this thread too, you have a wonderful weekend as well - God Bless
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Jiteshell(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
Thank you all for today. Had fun and learnt a lot.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
@Jiteshell, gr8 work, what an awesome performance today, more grace for you in Jesus' name.
@babyboom, well done sis, more grace for you too.
@royally, well done 2 u too, more grace for you too.
@lana_Vello, more grace for you too, though you ran away when u discovered that ladies are just too hot to handle today
@yhinkar, grace to u too. Will love to have u around more often.
@all and non-participants, grace be multiplied to us all in Jesus' name. Do have a wonderful weekend. Love this family cheesy
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
C wetin network and nepa do me oooooooooo

dont worry oga fhemmmy i will go and start doing the record-my hope is that one guy with hefty chest do not beat me for the results
BUT

Pls family the lord is layin d burden in my heart that he needs 100 people to pray for those that have been kidnapped within the next five minutes...pls save a soul

@[231936863623112:]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by lanaVello1(m): 12:36am On Sep 07, 2013
lmao,i didn't run away ohhhh. a couple of friends came over so i just had to drop my phone and attend to 'em. too hot 4me eh,last tym i checkd,i was almost catchin up wit utongue.
u ladies tried tho,going that far{over 500pts}i must commend ya gud worksmiley
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by lanaVello1(m): 12:37am On Sep 07, 2013
@rabbi,great job bro!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 2:13am On Sep 07, 2013
Divepen: C wetin network and nepa do me oooooooooo

dont worry oga fhemmmy i will go and start doing the record-my hope is that one guy with hefty chest do not beat me for the results
BUT

Pls family the lord is layin d burden in my heart that he needs 100 people to pray for those that have been kidnapped within the next five minutes...pls save a soul

@[231936863623112:]

I join in hands and pray that Lord will give the kidnappers a change of heart, and release all the kidnapped, He will restore peace and safety in Nigeria.
We had so much fun today and you were highly missed . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 2:14am On Sep 07, 2013
lana_Vello: lmao,i didn't run away ohhhh. a couple of friends came over so i just had to drop my phone and attend to 'em. too hot 4me eh,last tym i checkd,i was almost catchin up wit utongue.
u ladies tried tho,going that far{over 500pts}i must commend ya gud worksmiley

They were really good . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 2:15am On Sep 07, 2013
lana_Vello: @rabbi,great job bro!

My Brother, thanks and God Bless you too
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 07, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I join in hands and pray that Lord will give the kidnappers a change of heart, and release all the kidnapped, He will restore peace and safety in Nigeria.
We had so much fun today and you were highly missed . . . .

you and Yves must please teach me how to make a text bold and coloured i have use phone amd computers but it will be quoting it for me
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Ajibam: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yves4real:

Oh.. No wonder i have had breathing space to compete. I wish the conference go on and on.
Lol
What an irony..
Good evening
Stay blessed
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ajibam:
Lol
What an irony..
Good evening
Stay blessed

welcome back bro. What bringest thou from the conference?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Ajibam: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
Royally:

welcome back bro. What bringest thou from the conference?

Thank you,sis

Joy,happiness and greatness!!!
Branded by the holy spirit fire..
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 08, 2013
Ajibam:

Thank you,sis

Joy,happiness and greatness!!!
Branded by the holy spirit fire..
. . . . . . I claim it all in Jesus Name.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by chicalle(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jst new here,pls ismai hw do i post on dat ur topic pls
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
chicalle: Jst new here,pls ismai hw do i post on dat ur topic pls
pls who is ismai

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (1266) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — The Cry Of Blind Bartimaeus / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.