Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,473 members, 7,968,316 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:43 AM

Can You Marry A Non-graduate? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Non-graduate? (31184 Views)

Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate / Can You Marry A Non-graduate? / Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by free2ryhme: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2013
is it a crime to be a non-graduate
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by 2legit2qwt: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2013
Yes, If she can be up to my standard intellectually. There's nothing wrong with it but i'd prefer not to though

I believe my wife and I have to be on the same level or close and I've to be mentally challenged somewhat with my partner. It's gonna be hard but doable, and like i said, i'd prefer not to.

Having a degree doesn't necessarily translate to being intelligent or being knowledgeable
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Olaone1: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2013
They would even marry a Tokyo, a Musliu Oluomo, a Goddey or an Auxilliary before you sef - Mr degrees undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2013
girls be forming ''tufiakwa! I can't marry a non-graduate''. Yet they pray to God everyday and night to give them someone like billgates.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Toks2008(m): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2013
Give me a curvy well endowed lady and i will marry her first before asking if she is a graduate.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Nicepoker(m): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Yesssss!!!

1. If she got a good prospective business that i can polish with ma knwoledge. Mainly production.

2. If she has a successful business thriving on like flash.

3. If i av no ambition of being a president.

I dnt want to produce another lame patient Jonathan....sorry dame patience jonathan.
wat has the 1st lady got 2 do wit ur trash. Wat way r u better than her. Ram lyk u.
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by akpan123(m): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2013
YES . BEING A GRADUATE DOES NOT QUALIFY ANYONE AS A GOOD PARTNER .
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 18, 2013
Apparently there's no hope for uneducated broke brothers.
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2013
REALITY101: Apparently there's no hope for uneducated broke brothers.

Im sure they will make an exception for you.
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by OjaP: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2013
Is she fluent(not expecting big big grammer)? Is she outspoken? Can she write well? Efffff** the paper they call diploma.

All these with "the fear of God", "good heart", "respect" and "beauty" is more than okay in the world of today.
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2013
akpan123: YES . BEING A GRADUATE DOES NOT QUALIFY ANYONE AS A GOOD PARTNER .

God bless U
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by akpan123(m): 12:27am On Jul 18, 2013
IF SHE IS A MAGNANIMOUS WOMAN GOOD.
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Elxandre(m): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2013
my simple question is would you marry bill gates?
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Odunharry(m): 12:31am On Jul 18, 2013
CFCfan: frontpage tinz grin
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by nous(f): 12:32am On Jul 18, 2013
Why do people say school sat? I think it is cert, short for certificate.
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by vivianc(f): 12:38am On Jul 18, 2013
No!
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by freecocoa(f): 12:39am On Jul 18, 2013
As long as he isn't an imbec.ile, can relate well with others and has a successful career or dream then we are good to go.

Having a uni degree doesn't automatically make you smarter than those who don't, the last time I checked, two corpers were sent packing in ebonyi state cos they couldn't teach or even read what was supposedly meant for nursery school pupils.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Im sure they will make an exception for you.

Aww lol
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by igemi(f): 12:44am On Jul 18, 2013
If he is responsible and hardworking why not, being a graduate is just 4 adding more 2 our knowledge beco some are not graduate bt dey are responsible and well respected in our country.
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 18, 2013
freecocoa: As long as he isn't an imbec.ile, can relate well with others and has a successful career or dream then we are good to go.

Having a uni degree doesn't automatically make you smarter than those who don't, the last time I checked, two corpers were sent packing in ebonyi state cos they couldn't teach or even read what was supposedly meant for nursery school pupils.

That is utterly shameful! shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by dabrake(m): 12:51am On Jul 18, 2013
I only need Retardeeness as a case study. With that, I will take my decision with ease.
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Davidazzle: 12:51am On Jul 18, 2013
simple fact!! most graduates in nigeria are jobless and dont even have entrepreneurial skills to start something..infact most companies rather employ skilled hands for the job(poly,vocational education types) for most of the critical jobs..when companies retrench and all most of those graduates and managerial hands go away leaving the skilled aka "non-graduate" ones on the job..if marrying a guy who is not a graduate but has an IQ same as a graduate i see no issue with that..as long has he has a job, is industrious, ambitious and has prospects..what the hell most of these big names are drop outs..bill gates etc...most of these american rappers the big names precisely stopped at high school..if you are gonna make it in life you will irrespective of your educational status.being a graduate only gives you an advantage which sincerely is not seen in this nigerian economy when you look at the amount of jobs available
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 18, 2013
dabrake: I only need Retardeeness as a case study. With that, I will take my decision with ease.
She's a graduate undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by free2ryhme: 12:56am On Jul 18, 2013
nous: Why do people say school sat? I think it is cert, short for certificate.

only you ask question only you answer the question ... Ask yourself if your are normal ...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by free2ryhme: 12:58am On Jul 18, 2013
freecocoa: As long as he isn't an imbec.ile, can relate well with others and has a successful career or dream then we are good to go.

confirm if the said youth corpers where female
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by seedord247(m): 12:58am On Jul 18, 2013

Simple question... Are you a graduate?

I mean university graduate not highschool or business center graduate. undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by freecocoa(f): 12:58am On Jul 18, 2013
CFCfan:

That is utterly shameful! shocked
You don see am na, most graduates of nowadays in naija are nothing to write home about.
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by seedord247(m): 1:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Ola one: They would even marry a Tokyo, a Musliu Oluomo, a Goddey or an Auxilliary before you sef - Mr degrees undecided

Bross which junction for lagos you dey control? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by freecocoa(f): 1:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Ehen y'all can take seedord247 as an example grin.

I see you Seedord my friend, I don miss you o.tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by seedord247(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2013
nous: Why do people say school sat? I think it is cert, short for certificate.

Dont you have google on your system. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by supaeagles(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2013
I love the videos of the "BattaBox" crew ... kudos on the great camera work, production, content etc. The presenter/interviewer is awesome. She is very lively, humorous and quite adventurous .... especially the video they did on 404 meat ( it was funny grin but at the same time sad for man's true best friend .... why now .... cry)

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by seedord247(m): 1:03am On Jul 18, 2013
freecocoa: Ehen y'all can take seedord247 as an example grin.

I see you Seedord my friend, I don miss you o.tongue

Lmfaoooo... You dont wanna go down there...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Man Proposes To A Lady In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.