Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,430 members, 7,920,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited (12398 Views)

Emir Sanusi Wants Nigeria Restructured / Buhari's Revanchist Tendencies And Ethnic Bigotry Revisited / Sanusi Wants To Commit Suiside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Karlzee(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
BrutusOj: just wondering why arabic should appear on our currency

U ppl are all bunch of fools...otherwise is it only Islam uses Arabic writtin dat u'r all fumbling about
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Karlzee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
Donmichaelz: Another money will be used for these "RE-Design" abi?
These guy first came as a Hero unknown to most Nigerians he is a Traitor,am nt being judgemental,these is d same guy proposing 5000 naira note,ISlamic banking,opposing govt expense on military against Boko haram,
I Don't just TRUST dis guy
If there is going to be any naira re-designing it wil av to be d Removal of those (F***U***.C***.K.**.I.**...N.***..G). Arabic writtings,

It is called d fedral republic of Nigeria nt ISlamic republic of nigeria,we are nt IRAN...

U ppl are all bunch of fools...otherwise is it only Islam uses Arabic writtin dat u'r all fumbling about
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by babestella: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
PointB:

Hmmm, so how many times in the past 20 years has the Euro, Dollar, Pound Sterling been redesigned?

You don't get the logic, it is all planned to embezzle money, do you what 10% of any national contract is? Forget Sanusi, our leaders on think of how to waste our resources while half of it leaks into their private accounts locally and overseas.
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by NNMUU(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mr Sanusi, i think the Naira note is just fine the way it is.
I don't think any Nigerian has ever complained about the design or it being too old.
This is not our major problem right now.
Please don't use this means to waste money unnecessarily.
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by daontop: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dnt worry, wen my broda bcmes d CBN guvnor, hw wil also appeal for "re-design" of d naira note.. he wil giv me d contract which i wil giv 2my sister, which he wil giv 2her husband who wil giv it to his cousin... until it nw gets to my mum-aunt-cousin in china who wil finally print made in china currency for d country nd shipped in 100 containers.....Hehehehehe... Wayo pple..
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Azone: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
This is political... It is very sure they will change the notes before elections. Sanusi u are not changing any note. Does change of note add to the value of the lay man on the street?

It is paramount we get our values right. You all need new naira notes for election where u can produce more than required to squander around.

NO WAY..
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by daontop: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
Karl_zee:

Bro, y u dey vex.. Is it because dey said dat arabic insceiptn shld b removed frm d currency? dnt worry, d nxt 1dat wil b printd wil ve both chinese nd french inscriptn sme of us speak d lang also... by d way BONJOUR...
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
HNosegbe:

Both English and Arabic are foreign languages.

Nonsense! What is dat arabic doing there in the first place?
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Siraleeyu(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
LastApostle: please let them redesign and remove every islamic inscriptions found on the naira.
mumu......most everything arabic talking abt islam??
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Siraleeyu(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Segeggs: english language is enough
I guess u are on the wrong flatform to suggest that, u know where to forward ur suggestion........dumb ass
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Karlzee(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
daontop:

Bro, y u dey vex.. Is it because dey said dat arabic insceiptn shld b removed frm d currency? dnt worry, d nxt 1dat wil b printd wil ve both chinese nd french inscriptn sme of us speak d lang also... by d way BONJOUR...

Nonentity is d major illness of som ppl
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Siraleeyu(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
autumn.flower:

then how do they represent hausa?
but 2 most populous tribe and other minorities do understand the arabic also. What can u do about it then??
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
Tayeni: Arabic inscription.....not necessarily Islamic.
Islam is to the Arabs what Arab is to Islam.
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Siraleeyu(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
autumn.flower:

then how do they represent hausa?
but 2 most populous tribe (hausa nd yoruba) in nigeria nd other minorities do understand it, and u know majority carry the vote. Or is there anything u can do abt it
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by autumnflower(f): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
snowytee: This is how you'll attract insults to urself and ur tribe.When someone comes on here to label u guys as "desperate to rule"don't shout o.So of the thousand and one tribes in Nigeria,only hausa should be represented on the naira.Anuofia,Oloshi
Igbo, yoruba and hausa are always represented on the currenies isnt it? My question is if you dont use the arabic, how do you then represent for the hausa tribe?

P.s i am not hausa or from the north, i am just open minded and not a bigot as most narcissist are over here.
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by agho22(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
Foolish people, shey dis will increase the naira exchange ratemtcheew
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Siraleeyu(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
BrutusOj: just wondering why arabic should appear on our currency
y shudn't u ponder also as to y muslims are d majority in diz country??
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by EreluY(f): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
[size=16pt]Why MAJOR in the MINOR, chasing the SHADOW instead of the REALITY? Sanusi should be more concerned with the VALUE of the Naira in comparison with major world currencies (Pound, Euro, US Dollar, etc) rather than the design of the Naira.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by logica(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Lol. This guy just pushes any project his cronies will make money from.
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Forwetinnah: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
LastApostle: please let them redesign and remove every islamic inscriptions found on the naira.
You got those words straight out of my mouth..Blessings my brother!!
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Forwetinnah: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
Siraleeyu: y shudn't u ponder also as to y muslims are d majority in diz country??

And who told you muslims are the majority in this country..gone are the days when people believe such FALLACY!!
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
CHANGE FOR THE SAKE OF CHANGE

his time as CBN governor is almost over, he needs to chill and stop engaging in rendezvoux with our collective resources
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by cenaboy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Malam abeg think of creating job for the teaming youth and you are here talking of redesigning naira with i surpose billion of dolars and inscribe the arabic writings [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by sanandreas(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Strenghten the naira mr sanusi. We dnt want redesign
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by bigiyaro(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
I know dat d politicians wit billions in dia bunkers will vehemently opposse any redesign
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by BetaThings: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
Clerverly: This man simply wants to reintroduce Arabic inscriptions on the denominations removed by Soludo. Outside this , I don't see any other reason. cool cool cool Muslims and religion sha!
You Christians suspect everything done by muslims
Did you see the proposed design? Are you sure that Arabic is to be reintroduced?
Do you think the more you antagonise Islam with falsehood you will get nearer to your paradise?
All the Deputy 3 of the 4 Deputy Governors are Christians
Yet you guys will not rest.
Mexico with over 80% Christian population is one of the most violent places on earth
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Euroclydon(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
he should make it triangular in shape so that market will boom for wallet makers! grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by trolling(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
Erelu_Y: [size=16pt]Why MAJOR in the MINOR, chasing the SHADOW instead of the REALITY? Sanusi should be more concerned with the VALUE of the Naira in comparison with major world currencies (Pound, Euro, US Dollar, etc) rather than the design of the Naira.[/size]
u talk sense, now i can see an economist here kudos all those other stuff wey others dey talk na jargons
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Ameer111: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
Reintroduce arabic inscription? How little is your thinking.
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by juvewalex(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hisss, I nor even get wetin I wan talk 4 d mata . Make E tenure finish make E commot 4 d seat wey dem use take dash am ......who dey counterfeit d notes if nor be their agents dem ...........
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Adek15(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
you see how ignorant you are. How's arabic inscriptions islamic? Refrain from islamaphobia or it'll consume you
Re: Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited by Melikam(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2013

GOV PETER OBI OF ANAMBRA STATE IS D NEXT GOVERNOR OF C.B.N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Tanko Muhammad To Chair Maiden Workshop For Supreme Court Justices / DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos / Senate Queries Lai Mohammed Over Repeated Votes In 2018 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.