Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) (68427 Views)

All Data Users,it's Campaign Part Two,come Out Now / Updated:all Data Users Demand Fairness Ongoing Campaign In Nigeria. / Nairaland Mentioned On Topic About Internet Data fairness On Punchng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by damilarelr(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Emmysteve: Pls stop derailing the thread. we are protesting against exploitation that cuts accross ALL TELCOM COMPANIES. you dig?

What exploitation are you talking about, that your money be refunded? Even the Supreme court will judge you wrongly for that. The solution is for them to come up with a package that suits Android and other phone users, like the Bb plans. I have given you a solution to that of Airtel and MTN, the rest is left to you. Perhaps you want a change of name of the package. If you don't get what I'm saying read my comment above, no offence meant.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by damilarelr(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Emmysteve: Pls stop derailing the thread. we are protesting against exploitation that cuts accross ALL TELCOM COMPANIES. you dig?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
damilarelr:

What exploitation are you talking about, that your money be refunded? Even the Supreme court will judge you wrongly for that. The solution is for them to come up with a package that suits Android and other phone users, like the Bb plans. I have given you a solution to that of Airtel and MTN, the rest is left to you. Perhaps you want a change of name of the package. If you don't get what I'm saying read my comment above, no offence meant.

Then i assume u need to read d thread frm the very first page, you only jump at it frm the middle all we ask for is a fair plan that can sustain us at a fair price not your 2gb that can't watch a match or dl two HD GAMES.... not to talk of constant ONLINE STREAMING and HEAVY DOWNLOADING .

We not talking of mb for Fbuk, Twitter or Eskimi even the 2go You run.
ALL WE DEMAND IS A FAIR DATA PLAN AT A FAIR PRICE.

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by aadejesu: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
i am in full support.........live from an Ibadan droidian. I use the airtel 2gig for 1,500 but that tin na like snail, i was in 5 different locations today and the speed is the same 'paralytic'
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by mayor4(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
MTN!MTN!MTN! ALL I AM SAYING GIVE ME GIGABYYYYYYT!!!
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Segunagagu(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
damilarelr:

Bros, maybe you didn't know that ALL DATA USERS are already getting far treatment from the network providers. Currently, I use Airtel Bb unlimited plan on my Xperia and my other Java phone. It goes for 1,500 naira and you'll get 2.02 gb of data for 1 month. To subscribe dial *440*16# and use *141*712*0# to check your balance. MTN too is now flexible, their Bb plan can be utilised on other mobile devices., I can't say for Glo and Etisalat tho. Here's my balance in the shot below
e no go better for u...ko de ni da fun e...

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by mayor4(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
What is all this nonsense 260mb WE DONT WANT ANYTHING LESS THAN 1GIG.

MTN!AIRTEL!ETISALAT!GLO! GIVE US GIGABYYYYYYT!
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by john1982: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
HEH!STOP SAYING THAT, WRITE YOUR OPINON NOT TO ABUSE SNYBODY HERE,PLEASE......
. OK?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by kingkennyd17(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
emagine such cheatin inshort I fell like i want a general reduction in data cost especially wen u r payin from 500 upwards i left mtn abwt a mnth ago to etisalat nau i dnt knw wich is beta
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by kiddie(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
let all the hackerz flood spam ping and do every thing possible till dey feel we are ready dis is rubbish airtel dare nt try dis in india cos the hackerz dere wld destroys dem totally u can ask they give unlimited mb and wifi we need ppl 2 help us we need 2 deal wit dem 1 way or anoda when nigerian site was hacked d whole nation heard we need action real action

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by kingkennyd17(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
mtn, etisalat, airtel, glo where is my gigabyte na u sud knw ur exploitation time is ova.... stop usin our money to dash only1 peson aeroplane and b decivin us..lolz wack mtn
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by mayor4(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
kiddie: let all the hackerz flood spam ping and do every thing possible till dey feel we are ready dis is rubbish airtel dare nt try dis in india cos the hackerz dere wld destroys dem totally u can ask they give unlimited mb and wifi we need ppl 2 help us we need 2 deal wit dem 1 way or anoda when nigerian site was hacked d whole nation heard we need action real action

SECONDED!

MTN!AIRTEL!ETISALAT!GLO! GIVE US GIGABYYYYYT!

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jonesin(f): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
ciphoenix:

This is so wrong.
1. HSDPA isn't that slow (up to 21mb/s)
2. HSDPA and HSUPA are both HSPA
Perhaps you meant HSPA+

no u dont undastan,perharps u miss d point

wcdma b4 hspa den hspa+,
now hsdpa is 3G dat dos not exceed 60kbps programe by your isp as fair usage yet 3G is there but u stil see slowness
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by samilo88(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
mayor4: What is all this nonsense 260mb WE DONT WANT ANYTHING LESS THAN 1GIG.

MTN!AIRTEL!ETISALAT!GLO! GIVE US GIGABYYYYYYT!
Bros which one you dey na? I no join this protest cos of 1GIG o. Anything less than 6gig is a no.. Wetin I wan use 1gig do, when I no be Facebook or 2go addict
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jonesin(f): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
make una go sleep na nite don reach,abi una won do watchi nite?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Picomon(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
U09ce: Etisalat just sent me this message :
Etisalat/Tecno Week: Buy TECNO T341 @N2,850 & TECNO P3 Android phone @12K with 1yr free data. Fantastic gifts also available @participating Experience Centers.
K, 1 yr free data? Does this mean that the data will be unlimited?

I laugh u in german. D data plan no go reach 1yr, na one month n no b unlimited. Go figure.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Ozone4eva: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mogenerous:
Linda refused to reply all tweets we tweeted at her
Send it to Stella Dimokoko, she's not an a** licker lyk Linda

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by macklef(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
MOVEMENT!!!!! MOVEMENT!!!!! MOVEMENT!!!
i love dis movement... how can dis network provider sign a clown like saka for over 200million naira, sign Dbanj for almost d same range and a whole lota rich artistes dey are endorseing to make dem richer, y we struglin or managin todo Bis cant even get a gud data cap.. pls lets pursue dis as far as we can.
MOVEMENT!!!!! #OccupyNCC!!!!

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by phemmiebabs: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Na so, hw we android user different from bb user, Ncc must say to dis
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
talkto9jaolofofo@gmail.com
pls join d movement
send this blogger a mail
also i will give out some handles now
lets flood dem
@olorisupergal
@9ja_olofofo
@OAU_gossipz
lets flod dem dey will help
nd even blog it
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by justicesky24(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
[/color]nigeria is a corrupt country i dont think ncc will do anything about dis all dey knw is stealing nd bribery
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jonesin(f): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
dis may lead to d banned of inportation of android fones i feel
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
i call mtn cc al wat d pple receiving cal told me is tat dey are following d platform of d phone manufacturer i.e is d plathform dat bb lay down tat dey are followin likwise android and ordas device. cos dey are tring to tell me tat is nt thre fort , is d manufacturer of d device fort dey just provide d service. nb he told, as we call it bb subscribtn it has wat pple in canada call it
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
b1327: i call mtn cc al wat d pple receiving cal told me is tat dey are following d platform of d phone manufacturer i.e is d plathform dat bb lay down tat dey are followin likwise android and ordas device. cos dey are tring to tell me tat is nt thre fort , is d manufacturer of d device fort dey just provide d service. nb he told, as we call it bb subscribtn it has wat pple in canada call it

All we asking is increment in data cap at affordable rate
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by macklef(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mogenerous:
Linda refused to reply all tweets we tweeted at her

when linda is givin 5mins Blow **Jorb for 100GB of data u say she shu reply.... long thing man.

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Bawss1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Why are Nigerian youths not demanding that underage marriages should remain outlawed.

Universities are currently on strike but Nigerian youths are fighting for cheap data bundles instead.

While the youths demand lower data bundles they should also channel some of their energy into matters that make life better for all.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by adewasco2k(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
Bawss1:
Why are Nigerian youths not demanding that underage marriages should remain outlawed.

Universities are currently on strike but Nigerian youths are fighting for cheap data bundles instead.

While the youths demand lower data bundles they should also channel some of their energy into matters that make life better for all.
you sure don't know the impact of the internet on youths... forget the facebooking and tweeting aspect... be positive and try to think outside the box. If you start up a movement against standard of education surely you will get supporters as well, so somebody raised the alarm here you can either join or watch from afar.

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by luluosas(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ah na true ooh those guys have restored the blackberry.net thing but like seriously i hate a backdoor thingz, Lets just make it plain for them that wee need a revolution in our data plans:::::::::
Not working here.

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by luluosas(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
fiscalcliff:
GLO is slow ke
Glo is the fastest network I've used and still use
Hardly has downtimes unlike Airtel
Airtel gasps for breath near it while MTN is so so snail like
Haven't tried Etisalat though
Believe its due to your location
Glo is second to none in terms of speed in my domain.

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jonesin(f): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
d solution is not network operators guys, d solution is d manufacturer, all d apps on bb conect to d bb server,all d apps on android can also conect to bb server if only google can pay RIM d service so dat rim can allow data compresion 4 android fones, is just mata of negociation between d 2 companies i feel
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by luluosas(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
yehmy: Mtn..... Hmmm dey Neva cease to surprise me.....

Now now now dem Don restore bb.net Hmmm hoping to shut us up... na Wah ooo... as for me... Dats their biggest mistake... cos we ain't gonna stop... that's bribery u know.... m tired of stealing peanuts from my own basket full....
Not working. Na my 5MB from Glo I dey burn for here so.

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by macklef(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
MOVEMENT MOVEMENT MOVEMENT!!!!!!
#OCCUPYNCC
#OCCUPYMTN
#OCCUPYETISALAT
#OCCUPYGLO
#OCCUPYAIRTEL
D op has don a great job wit d link provided. i was happy ro c dat as at 2mins ago some1 still posted to d NCC page on FB... we can do it, if u wanna learn how to fight for wat is urs, START NOW!!!!!
go to d FB page of all ur respective network providers and flood dier Timeline with our MOVEMENT.. u dont gain anything by sittin on d fence, u dont loose anytin by participating either.. A drop of water can make a mighty ocean-- NELSoN Mandela

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (38) (Reply)

Airtel Launches Unlimited Data Packages. See Prices & Codes / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / Itel Inote IT1701 Prime Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.