Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) (68428 Views)

All Data Users,it's Campaign Part Two,come Out Now / Updated:all Data Users Demand Fairness Ongoing Campaign In Nigeria. / Nairaland Mentioned On Topic About Internet Data fairness On Punchng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by segvinc: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2013
feranchek78:

wow! very enlightening. neva knew dis b4. if all wahy u just said is true, den I think iOS and AOS shld creat a new os daht compresses data just like blackberry does.

There is no need for you to comment you and the other person, the other person is a blackberry user, if you have an Android phone and blackberry, compare both of them and see the difference, I have both and I use my blackberry for bbm while I use my Android device to stream and do all other stuff.
Creating of servers is not the issue at hand, once that is done from the manufacturers ( Apple & Android ) Those device will never perform as they use to.
Subscribe to normal data plan in your blackberry device and see how smooth and the way it consume data, there server is to help bbm work smoothly.
Let me ask you , why is it that blackberry Z10 plan is different from other blackberry? All is just that they want it to meetup with IOS & AOS. Come to think of it, why is it that blackberry want to release bbm for Android devices? O boy ! Understand what we are fighting for, these people are cheating us
uns

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Sensicut(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2013
I can't blame does bastard network i can blame our government for this especially ncc to neglect youth in this nation the samething to dstv too i think we must find way to stop all this shit from does fools cheaters hertlesses wicked souls
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Kezzy24(f): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2013
Thank you Ibnnusamah for this thread,many thanks to Yhemmy and the others for devoting their time to go to the telecommunications offices.
We will surely get there,because they won't pretend they aren't aware of what is going on.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by destino24(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2013
yehmy: On our way to MTN OFFICE

safe journey ooo. please keep us posted

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2013
For blackberry users ETISALAT is the best !!! And thry even on a blackberry promo, when u subscribe for 2months and get the 3rd month free
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2013
Osyxcel: Don't get it twisted, data is only compressed and encrypted on the BBM and not the overall data used by applications on d Blackberry
Simple and straight forward.
Maybe they dnt knw wat BBM stands for(BlackBerryMessenger)
The blackberrymessenger app sends compressed and encrypted data via BB servers for security/Privacy reasons.
They dnt compressed Youtube, Operamini, Default browser etc data, all are processed via our local network providers APN.
For better undersatnding, GOOGLE out how BBM operates/works.
Enough with this magic servers sum of u are talking about. There's no such tin.
So, u fink GOOGLE does not own its private servers? Ofcourse they do and FYI BB servers are no match to dat of GOOGLE, financially, materially and otherwise!!!
Just remain on course with us or stay behind as u watch ur heroes march to the battle field to fight for Equality and Fairness in data subscription.
#DATAEQUALITY
#BLACKBERRY&SMARTPHONES
#LOWCOST_HIGHDATA

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jonesin(f): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
please guys u pipo shud liv mtn out of dis, dey hav try in openin blackberry.net 4 moredan 3months b4 dey stop it from oda device,we all were browsin free in d name of magic sim, all nigerians start usin magic sim wich were instituted by us d tecnocrafts,but den d work load was 2 much 4 dem to bear,den d loophole was closed,dem all nigerians felt it, if glo & co were able to do likewis, d load would hav been less 4 mtn,but instead glo & co continu in thier stingeeness,

please mtn shud b left alon,dey hav alway tryd 4 nigerians,am su dey will comup again to help d naija population,i wil also speak to som of thier engineers who are my frens,but shame to glo and d rest,even if u bringdown thier network-mask good,invade their officeses nice
mtn shud b cos dey hav been very fair to us i feel

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by destino24(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
jonesin: please guys u pipo shud liv mtn out of dis, dey hav try in openin blackberry.net 4 moredan 3months b4 dey stop it from oda device,we all were browsin free in d name of magic sim, all nigerians start usin magic sim wich were instituted by us d tecnocrafts,but den d work load was 2 much 4 dem to bear,den d loophole was closed,dem all nigerians felt it, if glo & co were able to do likewis, d load would hav been less 4 mtn,but instead glo & co continu in thier stingeeness,

please mtn shud b left alon,dey hav alway tryd 4 nigerians,am su dey will comup again to help d naija population,i wil also speak to som of thier engineers who are my frens,but shame to glo and d rest,even if u bringdown thier network-mask good,invade their officeses nice

u feel, we dont..... They are all one and the same
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by dsypha(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
jonesin: please guys u pipo shud liv mtn out of dis, dey hav try in openin blackberry.net 4 moredan 3months b4 dey stop it from oda device,we all were browsin free in d name of magic sim, all nigerians start usin magic sim wich were instituted by us d tecnocrafts,but den d work load was 2 much 4 dem to bear,den d loophole was closed,dem all nigerians felt it, if glo & co were able to do likewis, d load would hav been less 4 mtn,but instead glo & co continu in thier stingeeness,

wat r u even saying? u mean to say the magic sim stuff was initiated by mtn purposely? guy stop ths ur reasonin, its beginnin to trouble my spinal chord. mtn can't directly see a loophole and leav itt if dey can block it... jus b a gud boy n stop reasonin like God knws wt. mtn didn't leave the magic sim, dey were diversing ways to block it. talkin bout bb.net am nt sure its been blocked. cos d last I heard bb users can't even ping. am nt certain wat happund 2 bb.net, les hope its jus network palava., thank You. sorry if u find anytin in my post annoyin. no hard feelings dear!

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Davidovinci(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
The trend on twitter is making sense...for those of y'all with a twitter account...keep retweeting the ish! #Dont dull
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by mayor4(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
MODsss! Why is this not ontop of frontpage?

MTN!AIRTEL!ETISALAT!GLO! GIVE US GIGABYYYYT!

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by kingkennyd17(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2013

bros abeg keep quiet mtn are cheats dey av always been no mata d sweet talk i forever hate dem
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Emmysteve(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
mayor4: MODsss! Why is this not ontop of frontpage?

MTN!AIRTEL!ETISALAT!GLO! GIVE US GIGABYYYYT!
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Akell(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2013

what's this one saying?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
We don't want unnecessary explanations, i f you love mtn,please make your own thread,this thread is for people who are tired of paying exorbitant prices for data plans,its a thread for venting out our grievances and right now we are trending, we are gladiators and the web is our arena and the enemy happens to be these network providers

3 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by ugsams(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
As a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I wish to express my right by urging the Nigerian Communications Commission to see to the review of the data cap attached to the subscription of data on smart phones such as Android, IOS and Windows by our network providers. We demand for a fair data plan. In comparison to the Blackberry plan which is considered slightly affordable, subscribers on Android get between 200-350MB for N1,000 while those on Blackberry get between 1-3GB for N1,000. We wish that prices for data are made more affordable for the Nigeria youths who refer to the internet for resources and information which are not easily available within our society. I also wish to state my dissatisfaction in the alleged role that NCC played in the termination of the MTN SuperSaver tarrif which was regarded as the cheapest in the country with its 10kobo per second call rate across the country. In solidarity with other youths fighting for this cause we shall continue to lament and express our desires until we get a positive intervention.

That was my comment on NCC's Facebook page. I also think that we should involve the federal Ministry of Information and also that of youths.

4 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jreyez(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
As for me sha, I've been browsing free over 3 months with mtn trick (not that stupid 2hr ooo), well I'll drop my number if anyone is interested.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by lacosteIII(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
yes we need unlimited browsing on android...i am really tired by d way all dis stvpid networks are behaving...
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by adewasco2k(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
jreyez: As for me sha, I've been browsing free over 3 months with mtn trick (not that stupid 2hr ooo), well I'll drop my number if anyone is interested.
We don't want it sir, we want to pay and get good data for our money.

3 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by lacosteIII(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
and not only on android... we also need UNLIMITED BROWSING PLAN for PC or Computer users...lets say like #5,000 for Unlimited plan....we will be so happy smiley
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Emmysteve(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
jreyez: As for me sha, I've been browsing free over 3 months with mtn trick (not that stupid 2hr ooo), well I'll drop my number if anyone is interested.
Ain't you tired of playing seek and hide ganes? pls keep ur trick to urself.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Kezzy24(f): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
jonesin:

am sory if i hav broken ur spinal cord,i din meant to, but d magic sim as we know it was invented by your mtn bb subscription+2h to 131

So those of us that just subscribed the 1k should forget it,not so?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by tygaweezy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
lacosteIII: and not only on android... we also need UNLIMITED BROWSING PLAN for PC or Computer users...lets say like #5,000 for Unlimited plan....we will be so happy smiley
5000 naira for unlimited plan?? aw mqny months?? dis guy don smoke
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
I have a smartphone, I deserve a smart data plan. I don't want to be online and be constantly checking my data usage, I want to stream movies, I want to surf the web,I want to learn online,intact I live online and these network companies should not make my rent expensive

6 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
The next time you post this poo,I would make your life miserable,does this look like a place to market your schemes

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by folahann(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
No more need for tricks here and there. Time for them to do the right thing.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jonesin(f): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kezzy 24:

So those of us that just subscribed the 1k should forget it,not so?

no not atall, in english one tin i can garantee u is dat mtn will surly restore it back,not because dis rebelion,but becos of nigerian student who are not able to source for infomation on d net with regards to thier assingment/reseach
my younger ones in school rely on me 4 dat,so it is nationwide if mtn would comup with a student package 4 dem
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2013

You dis stupid fellow E no go better for you nd ur FAMILY.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
jonesin:

no not atall, in english one tin i can garantee u is dat mtn will surly restore it back,not because dis rebelion,but becos of nigerian student who are not able to source for infomation on d net with regards to thier assingment/reseach
my younger ones in school rely on me 4 dat,so it is nationwide

Am i the only1 feeling your Insensibility? 1 more effort from you to derail this thread and i will make life miserable for your Generation.

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by page9(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
I wish you guys success. It may appear like a joke now, but your movement may one day rescue Nigeria and Nigerians from both corporate and political vampires who suck our. Collective "blood" on a daily basis.

ALUTA CONTINUA !!!
VICTORIA ACERTA !!!
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by lordsbiz(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Lets us all calm down guys lets not fight ourselves over this some guys are at their office now clamouring for way forward, imagine the Network official being shown this thread as an evidence of our movement and all he see is a bunch of guys cursing themselves out over something they havent achieve, it will just show them how silly and unorganised we are, please lets focus on the purpose of the movement. PLEASE!!! WE DEY BEG UNA, SOME GUYS ARE MAKING REAL LIFE EFFORTS NOW, PLEASE. And lastly, we didnt start this movement so that this network provider will give us unlimited data for 5naira, we are just asking them to be "FAIR" with us, lets get value for our money getting 2GIG and above for 1k is not a bad idea, so lets remain focused. THANK YOU ALL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply)

Airtel Launches Unlimited Data Packages. See Prices & Codes / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / Itel Inote IT1701 Prime Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.