Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,487 members, 7,892,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) (68430 Views)

All Data Users,it's Campaign Part Two,come Out Now / Updated:all Data Users Demand Fairness Ongoing Campaign In Nigeria. / Nairaland Mentioned On Topic About Internet Data fairness On Punchng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by dsypha(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
jonesin:

no not atall, in english one tin i can garantee u is dat mtn will surly restore it back,not because dis rebelion,but becos of nigerian student who are not able to source for infomation on d net with regards to thier assingment/reseach
my younger ones in school rely on me 4 dat,so it is nationwide if mtn would comup with a student package 4 dem

wallahi ds guy na foolish fellow. wetin do u lik ds...: u nid help lik seriously. jus dnt knw whrre to stat with ds ur post. if not dat am fastin I for insult u. lucky u.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by macklef(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bawss1:

Hackers? LOL

The computing prowess of the Nigerian youth has always been romanticised to amazing proportions. Just go and take a look at some of the questions raised on the Android thread or some other threads. The bulk of these guys know little. Don't get your hopes too high.

Half of the people "protesting" don't understand the technology or the principles behind it. All that suffices for them is that a so called protest is taking place and they want something for free.

Sensible people will, amist all the excitement, try to understand a thing or two about the tech so that they can state their demands or expectations properly.

so dude, we dnt wanna protest blindly, enlighten us. is dis a futile or fertile protest??
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by sheelay(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
jreyez: As for me sha, I've been browsing free over 3 months with mtn trick (not that stupid 2hr ooo), well I'll drop my number if anyone is interested.
Admington, pls ban dis idiot, I didn't leave my home to go to mtn office with Yemi in d rain for a useless n selfish fool to make stupid comments on, we r optimistic nigeria ms, not a pessimist like u.... Just too bad that when that ur unreal sim stops browsing, you'd still benefit what we r fighting for...... Idiot

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jonesin(f): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
yehmy:

Am i the only1 feeling your Insensibility? 1 more effort from you to derail this thread and i will make life miserable for your Generation.

i beg u a pardon,since u are lookin 4 data dat u will use to strem videos mornin til nite, why are u not in d street protestin 4 it, if d network opwrators giv u pipo small opportunity,u pipo will abuse it,dat is why dey block thier server
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by sheelay(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
macklef:

so dude, we dnt wanna protest blindly, enlighten us. is dis a futile or fertile protest??
I was at the mtn office with Yemi n I can tell u that if we get more people, we'll surely win..... They listened to us n promise to inform their superiors, n urged us to come during the week, so we can meet their manager, Etisalat office e didn't open, n we couldn't get any airtel or glo office around...... We can n will make it happen

4 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by sheelay(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
jonesin:

i beg u a pardon,since u are lookin 4 data dat u will use to strem videos mornin til nite, why are u not in d street protestin 4 it, if d network opwrators giv u pipo small opportunity,u pipo will abuse it,dat is why dey block thier server
We were on d street together, and we tabled the agitation of the nigerian youths!
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Acutex: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
More strength to your efforts people.... After this, we should attack(peacefully) PHCN. It begins with you...

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by sheelay(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
jonesin:

no not atall, in english one tin i can garantee u is dat mtn will surly restore it back,not because dis rebelion,but becos of nigerian student who are not able to source for infomation on d net with regards to thier assingment/reseach
my younger ones in school rely on me 4 dat,so it is nationwide if mtn would comup with a student package 4 dem
So it's because of ur brothers that they will restore it abi? Must u comment o the thread of the optimists, u pessimist? We have smart brothers who source for their information themselves, and it's on ours and their behalf that we're saying, the operators must do the right thing, all we want is 1k for 3gb, and 1.5k for 5GB...... Not too much to ask.... Using magic sim is like stealing from our own purse....... Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by lordsbiz(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Lets us all calm down guys lets not fight ourselves over this some guys are at their office now clamouring for way forward, imagine the Network official being shown this thread as an evidence of our movement and all he see is a bunch of guys cursing themselves out over something they havent achieve, it will just show them how silly and unorganised we are, please lets focus on the purpose of the movement. PLEASE!!! WE DEY BEG UNA, SOME GUYS ARE MAKING REAL LIFE EFFORTS NOW, PLEASE. And lastly, we didnt start this movement so that this network provider will give us unlimited data for 5naira, we are just asking them to be "FAIR" with us, lets get value for our money getting 2GIG and above for 1k is not a bad idea, so lets remain focused. THANK YOU ALL. Lords
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by sheelay(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Acutex: More strength to your efforts people.... After this, we should attack(peacefully) PHCN. It begins with you...
That's my line of thought too.... Little by little, we'll get our rights
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by smajatt(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
jonesin:

chai broda u fall my hand oooooo,nd i bin dey follow u b4 oooo,bt honestly u just dey ruff ur mouth since dis thread don start.omo if i no say na ur IQ small lyk dis i 4 no follow u o,omo chai u don 4uk up. bt chairman wetin dey do u sef,y u con dey tok lyk policeman wey jst backhand EGUNJE..take tym ooo

5 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by dsypha(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
shelay and yhemi God bless u guys.

3 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by sheelay(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
dsypha: shelay and yhemi God bless u guys.
Amen, Tnx, may He bless us all
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Emmysteve(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kudos to Sheelay and Yemi for taking out time to go visit the MTN office. pls if you are in lagos kindly join them next week, the population alone can show the telecom company how how serious we are.

And pls ignore one attention seeker (@ jonesin) the agent of darkness.

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
OMG!! I'm just so short of words to xpress my pleasure as regards this thread and the revolution going on.
First, i'd like to HAIL the creator of this thread and all who have supported it with every zeal and passion in them.
I've been following this thread right from its inception and my view of the average nigerian youth has really changed by this movement.
Its so sweet and energizing to know that nigerian youths can unite and fight for a common course. I can assure all in support of this struggle that we shall prevail come what may. If we can unite like this as youths i can assure us that we can make nigeria the country of our dreams. I just wish i were in Lagos to join our heroes, but nonetheless my heroes over there in Lagos can rest assured that a believer in this NOBLE struggle is mobilizing other believers here in Onitsha to pay these network operators a visit come monday.
Special thanks to you all, each and every one of you is my HERO!
God bless us and our fight for equity!

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jreyez(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
RETARDED GALA SELLERS+++

only trying to help some peeps here, you think I'm gonna request for money Grow up*

ThoseWhoInsultedMe#
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
Thanks Everyone but we need more people to join in for the 2nd visit.

As for pple derailing d thread They will be ban 4 sure and there cowardice act will surely lead them to their death 1 day.

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
jreyez: RETARDED GALA SELLERS+++

only trying to help some peeps here, you think I'm gonna request for money Grow up*

ThoseWhoInsultedMe#

YOUR GENERATION BRO
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
jonesin:

I can't blame you cuz you cnt think or write more dan what your brain can produce.... is never your fault buh your upbringing.... it shows how you brought up nd how dey bhave in your family...
YOU DON'T Bleep WIV ME, WILL MURDER YOUR GENERATION WIV WORDS.

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by funkymeky: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
i wana to use this avenue to reach out to all my port harcourt fellas in d house to join me nd make plans on how we can match to mtn and d kia centres of oda network operators in port harcourt concerning data bundles for non bb fones... Lets get d movement extended to port harcourt pls it shouldnt b lagos alone...dis is my number 08039463706 call or whatsapp::::lets get it started:::::it starts wit YOU.....me love ::::::LORDS

3 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by john1982: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
HELLO, MR MODERATOR, KINDLY HIDE THE POST OF ANYBODY THAT TRY TO POST ABUSIVE HERE. PLEASE.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by kiddie(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
am sick and tired of those customer care who are also nigerians seein foreigners exploiting us and covering up for them ehmmm wish i cld talk face 2 face with 1
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Thunder fire mtn. I cant even update my a anti
virus.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Picomon(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kudos to Yhemy and Sheelay. You guys rock!!

Please, don't let us stop or allow mofos like jreyez, jonesin derail this thread!

Lets keep moving! Hopefully, we will get there.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by sheelay(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
Fellow nairalanders, pls, let's just ignore the posts of those that wants to pull us back instead of replying or abusing them..... We gave out the address of this page to the guy we met at the mtn office, and it wouldn't augur well if he visits, and see us abusing each other, it'll show that we ain't united in our struggle..... Let's also keep up the twitter tweets, and retweets, with the hashtag....... And mobilise more people for our second visit, and I can assure u that victory would be ours...... Let's keep the flag flying high, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by degurl(f): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kudos to you guys. You have done well. May God bless you all.
Am really affected by this. Had to switch to glo for browsing while my BBC subscription isn't up to two weeks. I pray we find grin a lasting solution to this problem. God bless you once again.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Are you all sleeping? This is Day3 now don't give up Oya join me on twitter lets Trend #AllDataUsersDemandsFairness

ff @blak_xtar
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
am in.. feedback sent
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by andivirus: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
I have been following this thread with all the zeal and passion because I am a supporter of this cause, and I believe if we can all unite and speak one voice we can achieve our goal. I give my support and equally call on all, that let us for once be reasonable and united, lets stop all abusive and negative comments. for together we can achieve. #DataUsersDemandFairness.

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by lacosteIII(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
tygaweezy:
5000 naira for unlimited plan?? aw mqny months?? dis guy don smoke

@tygaweezy i am talking about PC users too...u know PC has an heavy data plan, so Mtn and other networks should give us Unlimited browsing plans with a very High speed of 100mbps...i will be glad to even pay #5,000 for it....
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jreyez(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
lacosteIII:

@tygaweezy i am talking about PC users too...u know PC has an heavy data plan, so Mtn and other networks should give us Unlimited browsing plans with a very High speed of 100mbps...i will be glad to even pay #5,000 for it....

Result of too much garri without sugar undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply)

Airtel Launches Unlimited Data Packages. See Prices & Codes / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / Itel Inote IT1701 Prime Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.