Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,898 members, 7,922,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) (68588 Views)

All Data Users,it's Campaign Part Two,come Out Now / Updated:all Data Users Demand Fairness Ongoing Campaign In Nigeria. / Nairaland Mentioned On Topic About Internet Data fairness On Punchng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by OCTAVO: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
jreyez:

Result of too much garri without sugar undecided
Yep, he's high on eba without the soup. cheesy
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by lacosteIII(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
OCTAVO:
Yep, he's high on eba without the soup. cheesy

thats enuf bro...
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by lacosteIII(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
jreyez:

Result of too much garri without sugar undecided

hey, keep it cool
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by kayol4life: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hey peeps we can do it. Lets keep the fire burning.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Wadosky(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!
POWER TO NIGEROAMING YOUTHS!!
yes we must not give up,we have the power to unite and fight for our future, we should all be glad been part of this struggle,its just the beginning good things to come.
We must make it a nationwide struggle, there are so many ways to force our voice through like choosing a day to switch off our lines,using the media like channel TV,printing flyers and distributing,using radio phone in programs etc
GLOBALCOM CREW WERE ON CHANNEL TV PROMOTING THEIR 'GLO INFINITISER'OFFERING 5000 naira postpaid to calls within their network with an additional paltry 1gb to it.
now what got me angry was the moment one of them said he doesnt even finish one gb even as a heavy internet user which is a big lie and a ploy to keep us quiet.
Now its time channel tv grant the consumers audience to come and air their views.please lets plan to get in touch with ait and channel.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
POWER TO THE YOUTHS!
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by mobeenet(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
this is not a fair play at all. what is so special in dis ordinary bb or what is so called device? Android devices drains mb more than bb now. Bleep the hell of those service providers. they are prejudice and sentimental... we no go gree at all. awa o ba won rin erin ti ko denu. enough of dis cheating. motherfucker.!!!
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by sheelay(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Wadosky: POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!
POWER TO NIGEROAMING YOUTHS!!
yes we must not give up,we have the power to unite and fight for our future, we should all be glad been part of this struggle,its just the beginning good things to come.
We must make it a nationwide struggle, there are so many ways to force our voice through like choosing a day to switch off our lines,using the media like channel TV,printing flyers and distributing,using radio phone in programs etc
GLOBALCOM CREW WERE ON CHANNEL TV PROMOTING THEIR 'GLO INFINITISER'OFFERING 5000 naira postpaid to calls within their network with an additional paltry 1gb to it.
now what got me angry was the moment one of them said he doesnt even finish one gb even as a heavy internet user which is a big lie and a ploy to keep us quiet.
Now its time channel tv grant the consumers audience to come and air their views.please lets plan to get in touch with ait and channel.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
POWER TO THE YOUTHS!
Are u in lagos?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Wadosky(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sorry for the typos
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Wadosky(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
sheelay:
Are u in lagos?
Abuja
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by TheBegining: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hello Guys,

Keep it up. I'm joining the protest and I have setup a FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Data-Users-Demand-Fairness/592113614172883?ref=hl

All initial posters who wants to be Admin of the page should send a pm.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

ibnuusamah: [b]This is a movement to seek for UNLIMITED DATA PLAN FOR ANDROID AND OTHER PHONES such as i phone, windows phone, java etc. from all networks (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, GLO etc.) in Nigeria at the most affordable rate.
Please it is high time we liberate and evolve ourselves from the seizure of these crappy networks, all of them starting from their boss, mtn must hear our cries before we vent our spleen on them. We cant b using data enabled phones and expect us to subcribe for data at 1k which is constrained to 250mb wen we all knw how android can drain mb, we want a good dedicated data plan like dt of bb plan @ a very affordable price, say unlimited internet acess for a 1k, 3gb for #500....
You need to understand that we are youth and being students we need absolute internet access without any form of restriction. You are realising billions of dollars on yearly basis from our sweat yet we are not getting the service that amounts to the price we pay. The youths are the most cheated in this country!!!!
join the move, pick up ur fone call customer care, then we will inform NCC on this.

Guys d search beginz.... NCC mail s d target
http://www.ncc.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=118
Hit there.... we can lay complains from there on their Fb nd twitter accounts about the said networks.
Lets not fold our arms, raise ur voice a bit to be heard.
The moto is
"ALL DATA USERS DEMANDS FAIRNESS"

Speaking from the minds of the angry youth, NCC pls come to our rescue as all fingers
arenot equal dey are cheating us. Please
hasten to discharge ur responsibility!!!
We hope for abrupt change!!![/b]
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by mrpruzy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Cowboy43: Why crying foul? When airtel bb is working fine on android
wow i think i love dat, so hw can i subscribe and wats der setting.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Naijalastborn(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Guys what's the Outcome of the outing to MTN office?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by sheelay(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
And what would happen if airtel stops too? Let's demand our right once n for all

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
This is not just about surfing or download,its more than that,its about giving a voice to the millions of nigerians that survive on mtn free 10mb, we are sick and tired of freebies, we don't want cheats, we want to pay for data but at least let us get value for our money, how would majority of Nigerians join the ongoing child marriage debate online if they can't subscribe for data plans,imagine if 40 million Nigerians were online, this movement is about keeping this platform/ medium called the internet cheap for ordinary Nigerians to access,making it accessible to the common man,how is the road seller expected to be computer literate when you tell him/her that the 100mb cost a thousand naira and he can't watch the best of okocha with 1000 naira. Keep the movement alive

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by TheBegining: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hello Guys,

Keep it up. I'm joining the protest and I have setup a FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Data-Users-Demand-Fairness/592113614172883?ref=hl

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by sheelay(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
uche16: This is not just about surfing or download,its more than that,its about giving a voice to the millions of nigerians that survive on mtn free 10mb, we are sick and tired of freebies, we don't want cheats, we want to pay for data but at least let us get value for our money, how would majority of Nigerians join the ongoing child marriage debate online if they can't subscribe for data plans,imagine if 40 million Nigerians were online, this movement is about keeping this platform/ medium called the internet cheap for ordinary Nigerians to access,making it accessible to the common man,how is the road seller expected to be computer literate when you tell him/her that the 100mb cost a thousand naira and he can't watch the best of okocha with 1000 naira. Keep the movement alive
Thumbs up dude, are u in lagos?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by TheBegining: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
#keepitup

What happened in France in the 1780's started because of loaves of bread. Nothing is too small to fight for.

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by sheelay(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Guys what's the Outcome of the outing to MTN office?
We were told to come back during the week as their manager isn't around, and their head office e did the open today, being a weekend.... But we explained our mission to the guy that attended to us, and even gave him d link to this thread, and we told him that we came upfront cos we r already planning g massive action if nothing is done...... So, we need more people to come out, so we can be much when we go by next week..... We were only 3 that went today.....

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by TheBegining: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
Good Job! It was only 3 that stood up and said no to Nebuchadnezzar... you guys have done enough to get the ball rolling, let's keep this fire burning and by next week, we should have a million going there.

sheelay:
We were told to come back during the week as their manager isn't around, and their head office e did the open today, being a weekend.... But we explained our mission to the guy that attended to us, and even gave him d link to this thread, and we told him that we came upfront cos we r already planning g massive action if nothing is done...... So, we need more people to come out, so we can be much when we go by next week..... We were only 3 that went today.....

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dont stop the fire....... Stand Up Nigeria.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by TheBegining: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Yehmy, can you summarize all the tweets handles to follow and bombard so i can update the FB page, you should like it too.
yehmy: Dont stop the fire....... Stand Up Nigeria.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Am So Loving This!!!!! cheesy

List the Twitter Handles..
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
TheBegining: Yehmy, can you summarize the all the tweets handles to follow and bombard so i can update the FB page, you should like it too.

@MTNNG
@MTN180
@AirtelNigeria
@0809ja_support
@airtel_care
@etilast_care
@Glo_care

ff me on twitter @blak_xtar Retweet all my tweet #AllDataUsersDemandsFairness
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by TheBegining: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
ok! Thanks

yehmy:

@MTNNG
@MTN180
@AirtelNigeria
@0809ja_support
@airtel_care
@etilast_care
@Glo_care

ff me on twitter @blak_xtar Retweet all my tweet #AllDataUsersDemandsFairness
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by tolu4you: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
TheBegining: Hello Guys,

i hv tweetd d link on twitter @tolu4you. i wll like to b an admin
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by TheBegining: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
Great work, following u @NigeriaDataUser, adding u as admin to the FB page
tolu4you:
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by TheBegining: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
like the page so I can add you as Admin
tolu4you:
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by lahnder(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Please House how can i use BB data plan on my iphone5...thanks...preferably Etisalat
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by tolu4you: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
TheBegining: like the page so I can add you as Admin
done already...... Folorunso..............
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Unitedforever(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
TheBegining: like the page so I can add you as Admin
I've liked the page
Wanna be an admin ASAP
This is just the beginning
Mobilizing TeamKwara on monday.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
TheBegining: Great work, following u @NigeriaDataUser, adding u as admin to the FB page

Bro just make three pple d admin of d fbuk page nt all can be added, nt pple dt will stay in dere room nd cnt come out 2 protest, We need real Activist.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by sheelay(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pls, only make ppl that r ready to come out admins, not those who r activists in their rooms o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply)

Airtel Launches Unlimited Data Packages. See Prices & Codes / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.