Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,942 members, 7,922,325 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:02 AM

All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) (68589 Views)

All Data Users,it's Campaign Part Two,come Out Now / Updated:all Data Users Demand Fairness Ongoing Campaign In Nigeria. / Nairaland Mentioned On Topic About Internet Data fairness On Punchng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by segvinc: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
I can't believe that people are yet to sign the petition, only 12 people including have signed the petition as at the time of this post. We have started well, let all of us sign it please so that we can achieve our goal.
Here is the link ;
http://www.change.org/petitions/telecoms-service-provider-in-nigeria-all-data-users-demands-fairness
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Wadosky(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
The thread seems to be slow cos people have been cut off internet since mtn withdrew their service from android users.
Now how can we follow up other trending issues in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by kingkennyd17(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
hw do i sign d petition pls
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by destino24(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
yehmy: Hello Peepz the long change we've been waiting for is here, pls open this link and help sign this petition Online http://www.change.org/petitions/telecoms-service-provider-in-nigeria-all-data-users-demands-fairness Thanks
#AllDataUsersDemandFairness

signed!!

visit www.nigeriapostcodes.com/views/
for your postal code
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by destino24(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Whats wrong? seems this thread is nt moving, we very low in Spirit, No one is Acting.....

Pls wake up Nigerians.

IT'S NOW OR NEVER
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
*signing and sharing* Its Our Right!!!
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by duality(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
@ Yehmy Is there a way to link this thread to a new topic informing people about the change petition website? and sticking it on NL home page for at least 24 hours? I mean, that will create more awareness of the change.org procedure.

I don't know if I'm putting it rightly. Its just to create more awareness and keep the fire burning. Can Seun and any of the Mods help out?

Just a suggestion.

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by majalisa(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
segvinc: I can't believe that people are yet to sign the petition, only 12 people including have signed the petition as at the time of this post. We have started well, let all of us sign it please so that we can achieve our goal.
Here is the link ;
http://www.change.org/petitions/telecoms-service-provider-in-nigeria-all-data-users-demands-fairness
can't not won't cos I couldn't register nor log in with my fb account
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by segvinc: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
majalisa: can't not won't cos I couldn't register nor log in with my fb account

once you are on the site just click on sign, input your details asks you are good to go
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
lets create another thread for the petition signing and asked for it to be move to the frontage
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
segvinc: I can't believe that people are yet to sign the petition, only 12 people including have signed the petition as at the time of this post. We have started well, let all of us sign it please so that we can achieve our goal.
Here is the link ;
please, make una try edit the Title to Android User Demand Fairness
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
This is a blog link..... ALL DATA USERS DEMAND FAIRNESS
Pls if uv got ur own blogs, endeavour to post it there. Btw: we've gain more traction on GOOgLE.....
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Koolwilly(m): 2:35am On Jul 23, 2013
Godvilla: please, make una try edit the Title to Android User Demand Fairness
It's not only android that is affected here. What about those that uses iPhone? How about the Symbian guys? Do you get sufficient data on Your PC?
It is #alldatausersdemandfairness
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Mayor46(m): 6:12am On Jul 23, 2013
The site for signature is not going on my phone coz I try to sign and it didn't
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Here is the link ;
I have already shared the link on my fb wall ... thank God I have thousands of friends on fb ... so they ll comply and u will do same on whatsapp , twiter. etc
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by kiddie(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2013
pls if u wanna sign pls use ucbrowser
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by kingkennyd17(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2013
Its evrywhete on my fb but am not satisfied
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2013
The proposal for all Network Operators is ready, but i need to know the volunteers of each state so i can mail them the download link.

If you want to Represent your state and you ready to meet the Zonal Manager of each Network providers and express the grievance of the youth to them pls drop your Email to receive the proposal link.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Emisco1(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2013
Pway 2da go On fine
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by akinlolusewanu9(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
I sense a revolution and it is deeply needed. Why are we being marginalized like by these carriers? I have made my complaints to NCC too. Lets support this movement. Twitter and Facebook should know it and go with it. We should even create a page and make it seen on their own page as adverts
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Ozone4eva: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mayor46: The site for signature is not going on my phone coz I try to sign and it didn't
Same with mine. Have tried severally to sign but it doesn't go tru or must I log in to sign?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by eraly(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=Wadosky]The thread seems to be slow

we stil need to let Pple knw abt dis struggle/revolution. We shall succeed in JESUS name. AMEN
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by eraly(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lets go Pple. How do I sign? D page requires me logging in b4 I cn sign. Wat do I do?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by degurl(f): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
Signed .
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by dguyindcorner(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
Abeg teach dis people step by step approach to signing dis petition bcoz a lotta people re findin it difficult to sign it
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by enlady(f): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
I have been trying to sign the petition since morning to no avail. can't we sign with a phone? must it be a pc?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jreyez(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Babalegba: Why dont you guys get Blackberries and stop crying into your tea. Mtn gave you a taste of what bb users get and now you are crying foul. The bb is important in nigeria.

What's blackberry, I'd rather use 3310 than that shit....
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by enlady(f): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
has any one signed using a phone? pls reply
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Geniusvic(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
For some weird, discouraging reason, this movement is slowing down. Ppl ain't signing @ change.org. Nigerians sef
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
for all having problem with signing pls don't use opera, u either use ur p.c or your phone browser.

steps to sign
*click sign
*wait for your browser to load
*it will bring a form out for you to fill
*scroll down a bit and click not US or outside US
*Then fill the provided box.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jreyez(m): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin na play una dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply)

Airtel Launches Unlimited Data Packages. See Prices & Codes / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.