Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,679 members, 7,935,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:36 PM

All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) (68653 Views)

All Data Users,it's Campaign Part Two,come Out Now / Updated:all Data Users Demand Fairness Ongoing Campaign In Nigeria. / Nairaland Mentioned On Topic About Internet Data fairness On Punchng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
jreyez: grin na play una dey
u wee just sigh up yesterday...... Mtn give you 10mb andYour 10mb never finish abi
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by enlady(f): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
i have signed the petition. I have been a silent follower of this thread. The leaders of this protest have done well but I think we are under estimating the power of Nairaland's population. Nairaland alone has over one million users. If we can get only half of the population on nairaland, this petition will go far. We need to get some of the influential moderators on nairaland to join(infact, even seun himself). The petition link should be pasted in every section and trending topics on nairaland. Start from aggressive campaign on nairaland!

5 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by gen2briz(m): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
yehmy: The proposal for all Network Operators is ready, but i need to know the volunteers of each state so i can mail them the download link.

If you want to Represent your state and you ready to meet the Zonal Manager of each Network providers and express the grievance of the youth to them pls drop your Email to receive the proposal link.

Representing Ondo state (phemifem@gmail.com)
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by dahfweshdude69: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
guys pls is d mtn bis on android still working...
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by kiddie(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
dahfweshdude69: guys pls is d mtn bis on android still working...
go ask custormer care

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Emmysteve(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
dahfweshdude69: guys pls is d mtn bis on android still working...
Pls this is not MTN customer care center.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Dkaz(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Emmysteve: Pls this is not MTN customer care center.
#lolz
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by femi4: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2013
Wahala le ko ra yin si.....Na by force to use android. If you can't meet up with its data subscription plan, get a blackberry!

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2013
i greet una my fellow protesters..
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by lalaboi(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2013
enlady: i have signed the petition. I have been a silent follower of this thread. The leaders of this protest have done well but I think we are under estimating the power of Nairaland's population. Nairaland alone has over one million users. If we can get only half of the population on nairaland, this petition will go far. We need to get some of the influential moderators on nairaland to join(infact, even seun himself). The petition link should be pasted in every section and trending topics on nairaland. Start from aggressive campaign on nairaland!

This assertion is wrong! `How many Nairalander use any other phone apart from Blackberry? How many nairalanders live in Nigeria? How many of this 1million users are active? How many people on here have more than one usernames? did you consider all that or anything before making such a statement? Wetin concern seun osewa? he can afford whatever data he wants.

Dont judge the progress of this protest with the amount of pages it has on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by destino24(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2013
the link to the petition should be shared on other relevant threads here in NL
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by OCTAVO: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2013
lalaboi:

This assertion is wrong! `How many Nairalander use any other phone apart from Blackberry? How many nairalanders live in Nigeria? How many of this 1million users are active? How many people on here have more than one usernames? did you consider all that or anything before making such a statement? Wetin concern seun osewa? he can afford whatever data he wants.

Dont judge this the progress of this protest with the amount of pages it has on nairaland.

You are probably right, most Nairalanders have 2 accounts or more.
As for Seun, leave him out of this o. He can afford whatever data plan he wants. Seun na big boy o.
Don't be surprised that some reasonable number of user of this site are still making use of java phones, hence this protest is meaningless to them.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by ibietela2(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2013
femi4: Wahala le ko ra yin si.....Na by force to use android. If you can't meet up with its data subscription plan, get a blackberry!

Broke A.S.S NIGGA

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Damon03(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2013
You will soon realise that u're just wasting ur time.

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jreyez(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2013
EMMAUGOH: u wee just sigh up yesterday...... Mtn give you 10mb andYour 10mb never finish abi

Dude, I registered in the year 2005,lost my account details weeks ago, then I registered again.. So I no b newbie for here

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Mariopgomery(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
pureguide:
Shatap,bb owns their Operating system RIM.how many phones have you seen that uses RIM?
You are talking of tecno.tecno uses android os.which LG,samsung,sonny,google,htc,apple, etc uses.most of the phones in market has android OS installed in them.
U dy talk of tecno wey never even get any standard OS.almost all their phones are android. Android owns the Operating system.so don't even compare tecno to blackberry.mr man.blackberry still has massive subscribers and client than tecno.tho tecno is fast arising and gaining customers in NG today.

No bb user can dump bb for tecno! If true like*

I dumped my bb bold 4 for tecno. And I don't miss my bb one bit. I suggest you give android a try nd see if you still have dsame view of the platform
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Kezzy24(f): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
I tried signing the petition through my phone browser,but still wasn't able to.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
any news from mtn yet?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by hackzlord(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
OPEN LETTER TO NCC
We the Nigerian youths cease this opportunity to protest for fairness in the cost of data plans by our data service provider.

The charge for surfing the internet for an average nigerian student is very unbearable and unaffordable.

I want to use this opportunity to plead with the NCC to help the Nigerian youths at large to make Internet surfing more easier and affordable by telling our Internet service providers to beat down the cost of internet usage for every Nigerian Student.
Thanks.
Source: http://forum.naijanext.com
PLEASE ALL BLOGGERS HELP US SPEAD THE WORD AROUND.
PLEASE POST IT ON YOUR RESPECTIVE BLOGS AND WEBSITES THANKS.

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Emmysteve(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yungwizzzy: any news from mtn yet?
yep the last time i checked, they unfollowed me on twitter.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by hackzlord(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
OPEN LETTER TO NCC FROM NIGERIAN YOUTHS
We the Nigerian youths cease this opportunity to protest for fairness in the cost of data plans by our data service provider.

The charge for surfing the internet for an average nigerian student is very unbearable and unaffordable.

I want to use this opportunity to plead with the NCC to help the Nigerian youths at large to make Internet surfing more easier and affordable by telling our Internet service providers to beat down the cost of internet usage for every Nigerian Student.
Thanks. PLEASE WEBMASTERS HELP IN THE PROTEST AGAINST THE smiley UNAFFORDABLE COST OF INTERNET SURFING IN NIGERIA.
POST ON YOUR BLOGS AND WEBSITES THANKS.
SOURCE: http://www.forum.naijanext.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=101
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by hackzlord(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
OPEN LETTER TO NCC FROM NIGERIAN YOUTHS

Thanks.
PLEASE WEBMASTERS HELP IN THE PROTEST AGAINST THE UNAFFORDABLE COST OF INTERNET SURFING IN NIGERIA.
POST ON YOUR BLOGS AND WEBSITES THANKS.
SOURCE: http://www.forum.naijanext.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=101
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by kunleee(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kezzy 24: I tried signing the petition through my phone browser,but still wasn't able to.
same here.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by NextGenx(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1370936/custom-rom-tecno-p3-shutter

want custom rom for tecno p3? hit the link
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by dahfweshdude69: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
I don't think. dey are taking us serious...let us hope for d best.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Dabss(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Its not enough to complain on this thread. Pls send your complains to ncc via the link provided.
Thank you.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by babarazy: 3:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Emmysteve: yep the last time i checked, they unfollowed me on twitter.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Prajiro: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2013
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by ibietela2(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2013
WTF? like seriously

When our correspondent contacted the Director, Public Affairs, NCC, Mr. Tony Ojobo, he said there was nothing the agency could do about it, because it was not a regulatory issue.

He said, "We (NCC) don't regulate technology. BlackBerry is a peculiar service different from other platforms. NCC doesn't provide Internet services and the enquiry is not a regulatory issue.''
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by eraly(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2013
Pls Pple, lets wakeup. Lets call Tecno to order. We need OTA update for software and OS upgrade. I think its time we let them knw dis. They are seriously cheating us. I just hope n pray Pple wil see things the way am seeing it. If Tecno cnt do dis, they should look elsewhere for customers and leave not only Nigeria but Africa. Lets bear our mind. Team Tecno
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by lat4real: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2013
eraly: Pls Pple, lets wakeup. Lets call Tecno to order. We need OTA update for software and OS upgrade. I think its time we let them knw dis. They are seriously cheating us. I just hope n pray Pple wil see things the way am seeing it. If Tecno cnt do dis, they should look elsewhere for customers and leave not only Nigeria but Africa. Lets bear our mind. Team Tecno
Are you lost?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone / Itel Inote IT1701 Prime Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.