Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names (11623 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 5:43pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

i know diva, was just trying to have a laugh. my face needs it, been sad all day.

u need the laugh jare

The Sly:

Not in THIS LIFE!!!. . . . . . cool
Iwo boy yi . . u still dey rant ur mouth
Go and cook . . abeg I dey hungry!
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Xerxes1(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2008
The Sly:

Not in THIS LIFE!!!. . . . . . cool

Thank u, son!!!!!

How can a guy get played by a woman? What were u thinking?
She told you she was a virgin and was humping the next man and u couldn't tell?
Man. . . . .me thinks u need to go to specsavers or visionexpress. . .
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 5:45pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

Iwo boy yi . . u still dey rant your mouth
Go and cook . . abeg I dey hungry!
When he's done cooking, send him over to mop my floor cool
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:46pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

Seriously, people seriously

It's not one person shares just one name. . .there might be 10 yetundes in the banks

I can't take this thread seriously becuz the poster might be trying to get back at someone for some other problem she caused or she might have really blamed him. , but who am I to really judge her. I mean, I wasn't there when their conflict happened undecided

u have a point, but i am not trying to get bck @ her, and i guess she did what she had to, it's better now than if we were already married. if i had wanted to get bck @ her or something, i would have probably put her last name and the particular GTB branch.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 5:46pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

only floor? . . are all your clothes clean?
the guy washes clothes clean pass washer sef. tongue
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:51pm On May 23, 2008
Xerxes.:

Thank u, son!!!!!

How can a guy get played by a woman? What were u thinking?
She told you she was a virgin and was humping the next man and u couldn't tell?
Man. . . . .me thinks u need to go to specsavers or visionexpress. . .

i did not say she was a virgin, i said we were celebate
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by TheSly: 5:53pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

Yes i do. . . . .We both know what that means. . . tongue cool
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:53pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

lol, nice one

RampantT:

lol, cool.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 5:53pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

Ahh, you reminded me, my pedicure. . am a day late

I need my bed covers washed sef
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:57pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

Ahh, you reminded me, my pedicure. . am a day late

I need my bed covers washed sef

so what is florida like? i am moving to houston in a week, will take my mind off this whole thing
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Xerxes1(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

Celibacy? I see. . . .
You shouldn't be gutted. . . . U were not ready to shag, the next man was ready.
What do u expect? A woman must get her NEEDS. tongue tongue
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 5:59pm On May 23, 2008
Xerxes.:

Celibacy? I see. . . .
You shouldn't be gutted. . . . You were not ready to shag, the next man was ready.
What do u expect? A woman must get her NEEDS. tongue tongue

i understand where u are coming from, don't worry, u will probably get wiser with age and then understand it's not all about sex.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 6:01pm On May 23, 2008
LABAKE- ZENITH BANK beware of d babe she go Bleep u Bleep ur papa grin grin
ZAINAB- ZENITH BANK she dey thief cheesy cheesy
NASHA - Virgin Nigeria - she can play 4 guys at a time grin
CALLY-   AFRI BANK- she get 2 kids and still dey claim virgin grin grin grin
BOSE-    OCEANIC- GET READY TO SPEND UR LAST PENNY grin grin

DEM STILL PLENTY O!!
I HOPE DIS HELPS A BIT
IF U WANT DETAILS U WLD HAVE
2 CONTACT ME grin grin grin

I HAV DONE MY BIT AS A FAITHFUL NL
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 6:03pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

so what is florida like? i am moving to houston in a week, will take my mind off this whole thing
Florida is fine babe. . better now that summer is here. . .

Houston, hmmmmm. . .isn't that up here, in the north?

Maybe I'd even bump into you one of this days grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 6:03pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

LABAKE- ZENITH BANK beware of d babe she go Bleep u Bleep your papa grin grin

I HAV DONE MY BIT AS A FAITHFUL Nairaland

That part really got me cracking.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by TheSly: 6:03pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . . . grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:04pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

DEM STILL PLENTY O!!
I HOPE DIS HELPS A BIT
IF You WANT DETAILS You WLD HAVE

thanks dear, did not know Cally and Nasha are Nigerian names, but thanks. won't be needing details, u have given enough already.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2008
ruky, i go like meet that LABAKE  wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:06pm On May 23, 2008
The Sly:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . . . grin

guess that word just makes u sick, MR SLY.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:07pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

Florida is fine babe. . better now that summer is here. . .

Houston, hmmmmm. . .isn't that up here, in the north?

Maybe I'd even bump into you one of this days grin

sure thing.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 6:08pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

sure thing.
wink
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:09pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

ruky, i go like meet that LABAKE  wink wink wink wink wink wink

u are so lame
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 6:09pm On May 23, 2008
lmao
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by rayu78(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2008
I think she played you for the nice guy n we all know being a nice guy gets a absolutely NOWHERE!! Hoped u B**ch slapped her ass after she told you?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:13pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

DEM STILL PLENTY O!!
I HOPE DIS HELPS A BIT
IF You WANT DETAILS You WLD HAVE

i guess ruky is the only person that gave me some names, comon people.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2008
leirop just like your popsie, why call someone that can feed ya ass lame, stupid moronfucker, O ma run down grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:18pm On May 23, 2008
rayu78:

I think she played you for the nice guy n we all know being a nice guy gets a absolutely NOWHERE!! Hoped u B**ch slapped her ass after she told you?

not sure if it had anything with been a nice guy, i guess she just could not hold herself. i did not slap her after she told me, haba, she made her choice, i have no right to hit her or any woman that cheats.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 6:20pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

leirop just like your popsie, why call someone that can feed ya ass lame, stupid moronfucker, O ma run down grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

you ppl need to stop, seriously
my tummy aches grin grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 6:20pm On May 23, 2008

thanks dear, did not know Cally and Nasha are Nigerian names, but thanks. won't be needing details, u have given enough already.

CALLY --  SHORT FOR CALESTINA
NASHA ---  NAIJA BABES BEAR SUCH NAMES
GOT LOADS OF FRIENDS DAT BEAR DAT NAME

ALTHOUGH NA BUTTY BABES DEY GET DAT
KAIN NAME, MAYBE NA ONLY BILIKIS,YETUNDE,KASRAT BABES
DEY AROUND U DATS WHY U FIND IT STRANGE 4 A NAIJA GIRL
TO GO BY DAT NAME

ANYWAY IF U LIKE IT OR NOT
AM GONNA GIVE U MORE NAMES AND DETAILS
AFTERALL NA U ASK QUESTION AND AS A FAITHFUL
NL I WLD DO MY BEST 2 GIVE U ANS
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:21pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

see, i knew u were lame, just did not know u are also young and immatured. go drink some milk.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

see, i knew u were lame, just did not know u are also young and immatured. go drink some milk.

You are lost, dumber than i thought, Go get a Life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Luminouz Is Getting Married! My Pre Wedding Piczzz!!!!! / What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget / Why Do Akwa Ibom Girls Like Se.x So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.