Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,484 members, 7,920,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:11 PM

Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names (11672 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:20pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

back to topic,

My ex girlfriend, B>>>>>, she sent me her account number yesterday, what for ?
to refill it na! haba! go to the bank kia kia
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by TheSly: 8:20pm On May 23, 2008
you dnt know me abi?
Errrrrr. . . . . . . . I dont want trouble ooo. . .since you said Obasanjo was attractive. . .abi? grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by eldee(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

I heard she was a gentle caring lady. .
greet her for me
Yeah, unlike her lil baby sister rampant grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:21pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

Wait, are you in Lagos or Chicago?

chicago, moving to houston next week, why? how do i get ur number?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by StephenP(m): 8:22pm On May 23, 2008
hymen:

& where are u coming FROM, without a collar?

Whoa. Can y'all calm down?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:22pm On May 23, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked*
leave me jo

eldee, put your gf name here na
sly, since you no get girl, put your friend's gf name here

leirop:

chicago, moving to houston next week, why? how do i get your number?
hmmmmmm!
Let's see how NL friendship goes wink
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:23pm On May 23, 2008
StephenP:

Whoa. Can y'all calm down?

lol, lol, pls be nice na.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:23pm On May 23, 2008
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by StephenP(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2008
Trust me that was by accident.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:24pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked*
leave me jo

eldee, put your girlfriend name here na
sly, since you no get girl, put your friend's girlfriend name here
hmmmmmm!
Let's see how Nairaland friendship goes wink

cool, i can totally respect that. i 4 give u my numer o, but everybody go see am 4 here.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Rebellious(f): 8:25pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

LOL! Rebellious, leave am

[size=25pt]ok, back to topic!![/size]

LOL!!

@topic, her name is Rebellious

hymen:

& where are u coming FROM, without a collar?

Bleep off, cunt.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:25pm On May 23, 2008
NOTICED DAT
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:25pm On May 23, 2008
[size=25pt]BACK TO TOPIC, PLZ!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:26pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

cool, i can totally respect that. i 4 give u my numer o, but everybody go see am 4 here.
Hmmmmmm!
dnt put it o, RUKY might write it down tongue
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:26pm On May 23, 2008
StephenP:

Trust me that was by accident.

it was, sorry
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:27pm On May 23, 2008
@LERI

E BE LIKE SAY U GO CLOSE DIS THREAD
TIS HAVE GOTTEN OUTTA HAND

REALLY DONT KNOW WATS COSIN D BEEF HERE
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by hymen(f): 8:27pm On May 23, 2008
Rebellious:

Bleep off, cunt.

Akata Oloshi !

At least mine's still intact tongue
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:28pm On May 23, 2008
Rebellious:

LOL!!

@topic, her name is Rebellious

Bleep off, cunt.

haba, but why, this is very disrespectful o, pls.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 23, 2008
@rebellious

calm down sweetie kiss

@stephen

where da hell ive u been dis past days angry angry angry angry amamu na gi na nwanyi no ne wente onwenu wink
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Xerxes1(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2008
eldee:

Yeah, unlike her little baby sister rampant grin

Eldee(heterophobe). . . . Where in the name of Zeus have u been?
Still shedding tattoo tears? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:28pm On May 23, 2008
@RAMPANT

LOL
HUN TRUST ME GOT 2 MANY NUMBERS
ALREADY, AND NOT INTRESTED IN ADDIN ANODA 1 grin grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:29pm On May 23, 2008
hymen and rebellious, let's be civil, we are all one family u know, love u both.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:30pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

@RAMPANT

LOL
HUN TRUST ME GOT 2 MANY NUMBERS
ALREADY, AND NOT INTRESTED IN ADDIN ANODA 1 grin grin
na lie
see this yeye woman grin grin
she go write the number down

@all
plz stop o. . i feel like i caused all this undecided
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:31pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

na lie
see this yeye woman grin grin
she go write the number down

@all
plz stop o. . i feel like i caused all this undecided

sometimes i 4get the what the TOPIC of this thread is
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:31pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

hymen and rebellious, let's be civil, we are all one family u know, love u both.
Dude, they're nigerians. we're stubborn. they wnt listen embarassed

Thanks for helping me sha. . . now I know there are gentlemen on NL kiss kiss
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by hymen(f): 8:31pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

Fine,but you'll agree with me, the bitch came from nowhere & attacked !
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:32pm On May 23, 2008
hymen:

haba stop it. it's my friend you're calling a bitch angry
both of you stop

leirop:

sometimes i forget the what the TOPIC of this thread is
abi o
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 8:33pm On May 23, 2008
@RAMPANT

K O
TO BE SURE
U GUYS SHLD GO ON
MESSENGER SO DAT I DONT
GET TO COPY UR PRECIOUS LERI'S NUM grin grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by eldee(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2008
@Rampant
No responsible guy discusses his girlfriend or ex, this topic is so freakin disrespectful. . .

Besides is it possible to have a female player? The last time I checked they were easily known as b*tches
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Rebellious(f): 8:34pm On May 23, 2008
hymen:

Akata Oloshi !

At least mine's still intact tongue

Do you think I fucking care? You're too ugly to get some anyway.
hymen:

Because you were being such a LovePeddler that's why.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 8:34pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

@RAMPANT

K O
TO BE SURE
You GUYS SHLD GO ON
MESSENGER SO DAT I DONT
GET TO COPY UR PRECIOUS LERI'S NUM grin grin

lmao!! funny

eldee:

@Rampant
No responsible guy discusses his girlfriend or ex, this topic is so freakin disrespectful. . .

Besides is it possible to have a female player? The last time I checked they were easily known as b*tches

oh plz, dnt give me the gibberish. . every guy talks about his GF
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 8:34pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

Dude, they're nigerians. we're stubborn. they wnt listen embarassed

Thanks for helping me sha. . . now I know there are gentlemen on Nairaland kiss kiss

i am a proud nigerian too and i am not stubborn, i think, lol.
hymen:

can we vote? for and against closing this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ways To Meet A Billionaire / / "Only Women Will Understand"- See What A Lady Seen Doing Inside Room That Got Pe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.