Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names (11624 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

Yes now . . pata as in your underwear?
Hope he washed them clean o

where welli dey?

lool that yeye boy cannot do anything right so i can never give him anything to, he will probably just somehow burn the underwear, shiooor cheesy

i no know where welli dey o cheesy
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 9:14pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

Hmmm,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 23, 2008
@jenny
yes aunty o

dont worry,i'll tell them to cool down for u jare kiss
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2008
Hmmm
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

don't worry,i'll tell them to cool down for u jare kiss
na gode aunty jenny, you know i just love you so much  kiss kiss
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 9:16pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

seriously?
no wonda sista yetunde ran away.

Guy, u need to go on the romance section and the topic " My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me!"
u will learn a lot from there.

na my secondary school line be that o, it never wrked
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2008
Hmmm
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 9:18pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

Hmmm
kini na?

leirop:

no use am again
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 23, 2008
Hmmm Squared grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by hymen(f): 9:19pm On May 23, 2008
ok,rebellious and everyone else,
Im sorry,tho' she started it, I apologise.

have a nice nite's rest. smiley
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 9:19pm On May 23, 2008
@LERI

U SOUND KINDA YOUNG
AW OLD RE U??
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2008
No be small thing o
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 9:20pm On May 23, 2008

shldn't that have given u a hint.

this one wey u dey mention secondary school . . how old u be sef?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 9:21pm On May 23, 2008
@leri
how old are. . .just curious smiley
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2008
Rampantt?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 9:21pm On May 23, 2008
alright guys, i have to go. it was so so nice meeting all of u o. my thread was actually a fiction, it never happend. i am new to nairaland and i saw something similar about playboys so i made this up. u guys must agree it ended up been a long thread, i am proud of u all. AND to rampant, i actually live in houston texas, hope we get to meet someday. adios guys, GOD bless u ALL.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 9:22pm On May 23, 2008
@ leirop,

u dey run?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 9:22pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

alright guys, i have to go. it was so so nice meeting all of u o. my thread was actually a fiction, it never happend. i am new to nairaland and i saw something similar about playboys so i made this up. u guys muct agree it ended up been a long thread, i am proud of u all. AND to rampant, i actually live in houston texas, hope we get to meet someday. adios guys, GOD bless u ALL.
I knew it. . wink
nice meeting you kiss kiss

dapsycool:

Rampantt?
KIni na. . soro jare
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 9:23pm On May 23, 2008
@LERI

CLAP 4 URSELF
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 9:24pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

@ leirop,

u dey run?

i have to go, have some wrk to do and won't want to miss the lakers game 2nite. i am in my 30's o middle 30's to be precise
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 9:26pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

I knew it. . wink
nice meeting you kiss kiss
KIni na. . soro jare

u knew what dear?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 9:26pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

u knew what dear?
That you were in Houston
b/c usually when someone says they're in Houston, they meant the one in texas wink
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 9:27pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

i have to go, have some wrk to do and won't want to miss the lakers game 2nite. i am in my 30's o middle 30's to be precise

shocked  shocked  shocked

middle 30s and u neva marry?
wetin u dey wait for? abi wetin dey wait u?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 9:27pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

@LERI

CLAP 4 URSELF

comon sweetie, it was not like that, at least we all had fun. the born again thing was true sha.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 9:27pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

lmao!!
abeg, am not the one for you oh
busta is in her early 30s cheesy grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2008
How many people dey yankee here
Rampant, your age range? Na beg i dey beg u this time o
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 9:29pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

lmao!!

lol, lol, nobody said u are 4 me dear, we were all just having conversations.
buzyDiva:

shocked  shocked  shocked

middle 30s and u never marry?
wetin u dey wait for? abi wetin dey wait u?

good question, but i am working on it, probably would have been if i live in niger, who knows.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 9:32pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

lmao!!

True talk as u already don knock 45 now tongue

leirop:

lol, lol, nobody said u are 4 me dear, we were all just having conversations.
good question, but i am working on it, probably would have been if i live in niger, who knows.

No mind them jo . . e go better
I am available sha . . only if u're rich o, I am allergic to poverty grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 9:34pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

No mind them jo . . e go better
I am available sha . . only if u're rich o, I am allergic to poverty grin

lol, ain't we all. if u want to be considered, send me ur resume with 2 passport sized photographs, ur birth certificate and $200 money order, i will at least cll u for the first stage of interviews.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 9:36pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

How many people dey yankee here
Rampant, your age range? Na beg i dey beg u this time o

buzyDiva:

yes na. . .life starts at 40 tongue
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by buzyDiva(f): 9:37pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

lol, ain't we all. if u want to be considered, send me your resume with 2 passport sized photographs, your birth certificate and $200 money order, i will at least cll u for the first stage of interviews.

O boy . . if u relay on that style, u go roast o

60yrs and no wife for u be that

better reconsider.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 9:37pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

yes na. . .life starts at 40 tongue

comon guys, i am not in my 40's, i said 30's. una wan add to my age by force?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Do Akwa Ibom Girls Like Se.x So Much? / Thunder Fire Croatia!!! / Reasons You Cant Find A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.