Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,005 members, 7,980,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:50 PM

Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed (18590 Views)

Taliban Shoot 14-Year-Old Pakistani Peace Campaigner / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) / What Did Chamberlain Do? Anti-obama Campaigner Digs Himself A Hole. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by mko2005: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
mickyarams: Most of the comments here only proves there is something seriously wrong with Africans. We have leaders that loot us dry and sleep with girls young enough to be their grand daughters, we don't attack them but we get our knickers in a twist over two consenting adults doing whatever with themselves. How it is anybody's business I don't know. Even Jesus himself never mentioned anything about gay people, people keep quoting texts from the old testament the same book that asked us to stone adulterers to death even though Jesus said He who has never committed any sin should cast the first stone. The same old testament that ask us to sell our daughters as slave if you are in debt.
It seem to me most Africans cherry pick what they want from their holy book to suit prejudice and trust me I am not gay or an activist, I love women too much it's just all these hatred towards our fellow human should stop.
I'm still looking for the text or the exact words of Jesus concerning FORNICATION ! Pls micky,i'm not picking on you O, becos in my own case i 'love' gay people ! But what i want to know is if Jesus would had rescued this Cameroonian who was lynched becos he was a gay activist,and ask him to go and 'continue' to support gay marriage ? Well,to answer part of the question,even if the man was a gay,Jesus would had rescued him if he was to be in the midst of the mob in human form,but what i am not sure and decided to leave for you to answer(if u are a Christian)is if Jesus would rescue him and ask him to go and continue with his gay practices or support for it as it were ?
God help us all
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
NNMUU:

Mr Okija I've come across a couple of your post here on NL, You're actually really smart and have a great sense of humour and I do respect you for that.
Sadly I have to disagree with you on this one.
True some animals may portray such "Tendencies or Behaviors" but believe me they will never come to d point of having same sex. It can't just happen
Why?

And even if it can't happen like you said. Try to prove to me how being gay is a crime.
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by mko2005: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pyrrho:
Why?

And even if it can't happen like you said. Try to prove to me how being gay is a crime.
For Christians,it's a sin !

God help us
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Horus(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
A man should not be intimidated by a homosexual. By that I mean, those people who set out to preach “fire and brimstone,” the beating, killing and harassing of homosexuals and lesbians, in most cases are people that fear for a dormant personality that might come forth from themselves. If you are sure about your manhood or womanhood, then you should have no fear of socializing or befriending a person with different intimate preferences than you. The very fear is a confession that if you were to socialize with a homosexual or lesbian you’re afraid you might become a homosexual or a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help us
Then keep Christianity to yourself. And, stop disturbing others with your belief.

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Sunglow: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote
author=chidindufrank]If you're gay,please move to USA,France,UK and
Germany. Africa is not for you. The last thing we africans would condone
is gay acts. No sane african supports this evil. Gay is bad[/quote].VERY BAD:@ :@
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Horus: A man should not be intimidated by a homosexual. By that I mean, those people who set out to preach “fire and brimstone,” the beating, killing and harassing of homosexuals and lesbians, in most cases are people that fear for a dormant personality that might come forth from themselves. If you are sure about your manhood or womanhood, then you should have no fear of socializing or befriending a person with different intimate preferences than you. The very fear is a confession that if you were to socialize with a homosexual or lesbian you’re afraid you might become a homosexual or a lesbian.
I don't think that is the reason behind homophobia. The most probable reasons are based on religion and cultural beliefs than fear of becoming homosexual through association.
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Sanboy25: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
cry
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by mko2005: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pyrrho:
I feel the pain of Mr know-it-all...
I sometimes feel like weeping.
But I don't blame these people who curse and discriminate against being gay.
If u knw the basis of law, which is embedded in ideas such as freedom, justice, liberty and rights, you will realise that there is no legal ground that SHOULD stop anyone from doing whatever he likes, as long as he doesn't impinge on the rights, liberty, freedom of his neighbor.
As much as don't understand how one could be gay, I sincerely can't develop, or provide any legal justification against gays being gay.
Most Nigerians haven't contemplated on ideas such as right or wrong, and even worse the principles of law are not original to Africans, until they think as independent beings.
Why would a man be attracted to another? I can't understand either. Nevertheless, they are, and what should we do about it? Foolish men would say kill them, just because they don't understand, t[b]hey rely on the doctrines of those who they believe are wise. Morons...[/b]
I just wish I wasn't right... But I owe it to myself to be a free-thinker.
Life is a choice ! Some even decide to take their own lives ! It's also a choice to believe there is God,heaven and hell! If you don't believe,God won't force you to believe but HE cares ! Our ignorance is our mountain ! If one says,kill a gay,he is not a christian becos Christ never taught that ! One who claims he is a free thinker,reasons also !
God help us
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Okijajuju1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
sarutobie:
Of course there will always be a 'research' to validate such abnormality.let me ask you,in all your years on this earth how many times have you seen animals shagging the same sex??

What are you driving at?!

Go online and google gay animals.. Infact, Wikipedia it.

I just saw a video online now of a Dog and Cat fvcking..

So whats your point again so I can help explain..
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by leonard509(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
thumbzup to the killers. . .Bleep gayism. .again i'll say. .thumbzup to whoever killed the brat

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by kasheemawo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
sarutobie:
Of course there will always be a 'research' to validate such abnormality.let me ask you,in all your years on this earth how many times have you seen animals shagging the same sex??
good qst
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by sultanemerald(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
5columnist:

Bro most people in power in Nigeria are gay... You will be shocked. Nigeria has been controlled by these type of guys for so long and they are still there.

stop yarning dust please. what is wrong with people? see your baseless argument. trash.
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help us
It doesn't matter in law, cos we ar nt all christians, we can't govern ourselves by christian doctrines.
God has already help us by giving us the reasoning. I have a feeling u knw dis already.

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by mko2005: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
all4naija: Then keep Christianity to yourself. And, stop disturbing others with your belief.
i do not think one should disturb anyone,even Jesus whom we follow said we shouldn't force anyone to accept the gospel of grace ! So why should i stop or disturb you from disobeying the God you do not know and even want to know ? But will i keep quiet and allow my kids flout or go against the words of God becos i don't want to disturb one atheist,pantheist or a pagan? God forbid.

God help us
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by kasheemawo(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

go dey fuc.k dog then foooolish being
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

Lmao! Okija, u don begin watch animal mojo? Hmmm... This is serious o! grin
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Okijajuju1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
NNMUU:

Mr Okija I've come across a couple of your posts here on NL, You're actually really smart and have a great sense of humour and I do respect you for that.
Sadly I have to disagree with you on this one.
True some animals may portray such "Tendencies or Behaviors" but believe me they will never come to the point of having same sex.
I have never seen 2 male Antelopes fight just to mate with another male Antelope neither have I come across 2 male Lions having sex.
These things just can't happen

Again sir, please use google..

Google gay animal videos..
Google gay dogs mating videos...

e.t.c

You havent come across it. I will ask you how many 'straight Lions have you seen mating'?! How many Antelopes have you seen having 'straigh sex'?!

You dont live in the bushes with these animals, neither are you a wildlife expert or even a Zookeeper. People who work in zoos have given records of male animals mating in their zoos. Male penguins fvck each other on a regular.. This one has even been shown on National geographic.

Dont say it can never happen.. Because even you can possibly be sure of it..

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Okijajuju1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Okija, u don begin watch animal mojo? Hmmm... This is serious o! grin

Na this thread cause am o!!

I say make I do small research come prove am to the thomases..

Homosexuality abounds across all living species..
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Sanboy25: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
@ Okija_juju and Mr Knowitall. read all the topic, your answers are the closest of what I think of this tragedy.

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Life is a choice ! Some even decide to take their own lives ! It's also a choice to believe there is God,heaven and hell! If you don't believe,God won't force you to believe but HE cares ! Our ignorance is our mountain ! If one says,kill a gay,he is not a christian becos Christ never taught that ! One who claims he is a free thinker,reasons also !
God help us
I have chosen to rely on the ability of reason God gave me.
Do u think God doesn't know that gays exist?
People shouldn't try to help God like he is handicapped. Killing that man is bad, even as I continue to think about it.

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Okijajuju1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
kasheemawo: go dey fuc.k dog then foooolish being

Na people like you wey make me say Abortion na better thing..

See as you just reason like fowl.

If you cant match up to a person in a superior debate, just shut up!! angry
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by sultanemerald(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

you sir are indeed in dire need of help.
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by mko2005: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pyrrho:
It doesn't matter in law, cos we ar nt all christians, we can't govern ourselves by christian doctrines.
God has already help us by giving us the reasoning. I have a feeling u knw dis already.
You sound intelligent and calm ! Christians have no law ! We operate on grace !But the grace with the help of the holy spirit never allow us to obey laws contradicting the word of God ! Let's say i'm a pastor in a local church in Nigeria,and there is a law instructing all religious bodies (church)to allow gay couples who intend to solemnize their unions in churches do so. Do you think i will be a party to that as christian ? The bible instructed us to obey all authorities that we are subject to so long as they aren't contradicting the words of God !

God help us

2 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by abduldope(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
that is guD news na grin grin grin
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by kasheemawo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
So we have more gays on nairaland now SMH for Nigeria's future
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Sunglow: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
some Humans are stupid n never learn.even d animals in d animal kingdom knows the right order in sexual pleasure.Have u ever heard of a male goat mating a male goat.some Humans are just so stupid
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by mko2005: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pyrrho:
I have chosen to rely on the ability of reason God gave me.
Do u think God doesn't know that gays exist?
People shouldn't try to help God like he is handicapped. Killing that man is bad, even as I continue to think about it.
Beating the man(even if he was a gay) is bad not talk of killing him ! Jesus never commanded anything near that !

God help us
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by niaja4life: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
Am prayin dat God punish these leaders whm ar suporting gays to b practiced if ther father waz a gay wil he b alive today to talk abt it. Tady evil men more death sentence ar waitin otherss in agric
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Afolabs101: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Firstly, I condemn in its entirety the act of torturing a fellow human being to death. In Nigeria like these other countries, homosexuality (state of mind) is not illegal, but engaging in homosexual practices is. So the law is clear, people caught in the act of homosexuality are guilty of a crime and are to be prosecuted and sent to prison.

Now, armed robbers are lynched because the people say the police will release them and there is the likelihood of the robbers coming back to exact revenge, making a clear case of defence. In the case of gays, there is no danger to other members of public unless the gay in question is violent or a rapist. So there is no need to kill them in order to "protect" the society at large.

Now for those who want to quote the bible to justify treatment of gays, please remember that it is a cardinal sin to take the life of another. So you can not say because someone is gay, we have the right to kill them.

Nigeria has laws in place that make any homosexual acts illegal, so if you catch someone engaging in this crime (just like any other), have them arrested.

For those who are here rejoicing about the torture and death of this man, remember that his killers committed a sin in the form of murder. Murder is murder, there is no justification

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by mko2005: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]I just saw a video online now of a Dog and Cat fvcking..

So whats your point again so I can help explain.. [/b]
We are not animals ! We 'reason'like humans infact we should reason like God !Even that juju in okija can't say this !

God help us
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by kasheemawo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

Na people like you wey make me say Abortion na better thing..

See as you just reason like fowl.

If you cant match up to a person in a superior debate, just shut up!! angry
you must be a gay by advocating for their right.u are the the next target but u won't be killed but u will spend remaining days of your life in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sahle-work Zewde Sworn In As First Female Ethiopia President / In Ghana, Court Bars Economic Hardship Protest / Israel Sacks Two Military Commanders, Reprimands One After Drone Attack Killed 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.