Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition (18880 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Meets With Wellington Jighere, World Scrabble Champion. (Pics) / Senator Akpabio Meets President Buhari (Photo) / PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2013
Yoruba press and their bias reportage. APC has enveloped all their thinking faculties.

Amaechi is the leader of a faction of the governors forum and not chairman of the governors forum.

Secondly, it is not possible to mobilise 10000 youths within a short notice considering the fact that the visit of the APC governors were impromptu. At best the state government could have recruited 2000 or far less.
Even if it is a football match between Brazil and Nigeria, 10000 youths won't converge within the short notice.

Anyway, journalism is business and business is money.
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by mannobi(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2013
arthur2k5:
http://www.punchng.com/news/akpabio-meets-obasanjo-over-jonathans-ambition/
now the egomaniacs are seeking for baba's approval after derobbing their maker. I PITY DAT JOLANTERN
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2013
Obj irrelevant? I laugh ...ask Tinubu!
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2013
Pay-back time for GEJ and team who say baba is no longer relevant. "He who laugh last laugh best." Baba I join you laugh kee kee o!!
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Myself2(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
I thought fools said OBJ is irrelevant?

That OBJ's political relevance has waned is an incontrovertible fact.However,it's a wise move by team GEJ to solicit the support of as many shot callers as possible,whether or not the sphere of their influence has waned or not.
An aggregation of the support of all such shot callers will make a mighty tsunami of political force that will yet again drown the deluded opposition.
Wise and commendable move by team GEJ

So all you suckers that thought GEJ has permanent enemies,GO SUCK ON IT tongue tongue
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Nonywendy(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Read about the witch causing problem in rivers state.

https://www.nairaland.com/1364637/dame-patience-must-learn-control
why calling her witch. Mind ur words
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by nkemKalu: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2013
TRASH...........OBJ CANNOT SUPPORT GEJ AGAIN EVEN IF AKPABIO IS CRYING OUT BLOOD IN HIS EYES AND KNEELING DOWN TO BEG WITH HIS HEAD DOWN HIS TOES.........THIS I CAN GUARANTEE U. I AM A MEMBER OF OBJ KITCHEN CABINET AND HE CONFIDED IN ME JUST YESTERDAY
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by ogmask: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I STILL DEY WATCH
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2013
I hail his Exc. Chief chinwoke Mbadinuju...Best Governor ever in Anambra state, although he was attacked
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2013
LastApostle: Yoruba press and their bias reportage. APC has enveloped all their thinking faculties.

Amaechi is the leader of a faction of the governors forum and not chairman of the governors forum.

Secondly, it is not possible to mobilise 10000 youths within a short notice considering the fact that the visit of the APC governors were impromptu. At best the state government could have recruited 2000 or far less.
Even if it is a football match between Brazil and Nigeria, 10000 youths won't converge within the short notice.

Whats this one saying? How does that relate to the topic- Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2013
njazra:

Whats this one saying? How does that relate to the topic- Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition

The guy is passing through a trauma phase....Madam Jexox unending goof is really stressing the hell out of the e-warriors

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by prodam(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2013
No commitment yet from Obasanjo signals something strong.
2015 is highly unpredictable.
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Pattey(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2013
LastApostle: Yoruba press and their bias reportage. APC has enveloped all their thinking faculties.

Are you pretending to be a fool or you're actually one? Amaechi won the NGF election didn't he? So what du mean 'he's a factional chairman'?

If you've been paid by Jang and his cohorts to come and spew rubbish here, seek no prophet no further for verily verily I saw unto you; Your future is VEEERY bleak!

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by HoLEEsinner: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
I pray isnt too late, baba is unpredictable, obj is someone you cant fight in day and beg at night, thats owu people for you, forgiveness isnt in babas blood. Atiku should serve as case-study.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by skyluv2000(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Akpabio, weldone job bro,you must be handsomely rewarded for your good works, leave the animal called amechi to keep digging the grave that will soon swallow him.but you wud have bought cassava bread for nna anyi ukwu, OBJ
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by prodam(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
HoLEEsinner: I pray isnt too late, baba is unpredictable, obj is someone you cant fight in day and beg at night, thats owu people for you, forgiveness isnt in babas blood. Atiku should serve as case-study.

Exactly!
Infact, the probability of getting his attention and approval is close to zero.
A lot has transpired within and he has an interest separate from that of the party. He is becoming an elderstate man and has to protect the interest of his region so to speak.
Its hightime Gov Akpabio and his cohorts realize that. Governors that spends time achieving other people's goal in a bid to have a stake and gain love at the expense of their primary assignments in their respective states.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by chudidonas(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
I don't really understand these 1st to comment ish. Please, what does one stand to gain if he comments 1st? Will Seun dash them money?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by ican2020: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
OBJ is too much.

Is Iyabo still a senator?
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Gpius(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Let d revolution begin now...like play like play lets fight 4 our nation or get consume by it
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by IYANGBALI: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayswags: Lol but i thought gej ass lickers said obj was irrelevant
na wetin dem sabi?even Jonathan knows that he needs OBJ,s support to succeed in 2015. Take or leave it,Obj has a say in Jonathan,s 2015 presidential ambition
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by IYANGBALI: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
chudidonas: I don't really understand these 1st to comment ish. Please, what does one stand to gain if he comments 1st? Will Seun dash them money?
Seun pays 50k weekly to whoever comment first in every thread on NL,that is the reason,so you better join the BADwagon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Kennito90(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
alaoeri: But some ignorant say OBJ isn't relevant anymore why are they seeking his approval?
u can't ignor a old war-horse when an experience expertee is desperately needed in time like this.
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Kennito90(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
nkem Kalu: TRASH...........OBJ CANNOT SUPPORT GEJ AGAIN EVEN IF AKPABIO IS CRYING OUT BLOOD IN HIS EYES AND KNEELING DOWN TO BEG WITH HIS HEAD DOWN HIS TOES.........THIS I CAN GUARANTEE U. I AM A MEMBER OF OBJ KITCHEN CABINET AND HE CONFIDED IN ME JUST YESTERDAY
guy na lie, me were i there PARLOUR CABINET i no hear am, na u were there KITCHEN CABINET go come hear. God is watching u wit plasma.
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by ddeola: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
No toasting ! grin grin grin grin grin I dey laff because even baba pass all of una for politics tongue tongue tongue
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by femoint007(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayswags: what class are you
lol
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by lamp5: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
I still dey laugh. Do all superiority is odious but Gej, is too early for u to outshine d Man that sat because of u for more than 18hr and stand against his own Deputy during PdP primary election.,then who is Tony nd Tukur? They were nowhere to be found.
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by ba7man(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
chudidonas: I don't really understand these 1st to comment ish. Please, what does one stand to gain if he comments 1st? Will Seun dash them money?
After confirming that you're truely first to comment, send a message to the moderators through the "report" icon and they'll request for your Name and bank details through a PM.

Your account will be credited with money based on the section the post is in. Political section is N50,000:00.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by victorD3: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Who made Akpabio a power broker?
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by kumbalo(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
bol2010: Yall respectn dis obj lyk a GOD,lyk is a man of honour o ga ooo,if only if dia set can be burnt n dia spirtit b burnt also....9ja wld b gr8...I jst want an egypt in nigeria....even if its jst for once
i believe you don't know what you're wishing for
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by badassnigga(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
sobaemma: who send am?

retartdeen
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by akpanbaba: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Akpabio remains a bad marketer in this case.A man with a long list of those killed,kidnapped in Akwa Ibom should not be allowed to see Baba on behalf of Jonathan.He has too much blood in his hands.
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by kipesco(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
GEJ is the wise man here, think why is he going back, OBJ has not the power but can contribute to his success. A successful man has man good friends always, OBJ is the friend of GEJ. Old firewood no dey quench. Every plan has a master planner i believe GEJ can still and will win 2015 without OBJ that i know too well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari / Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. / The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.