Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition (18881 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Meets With Wellington Jighere, World Scrabble Champion. (Pics) / Senator Akpabio Meets President Buhari (Photo) / PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by kipesco(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
akpanbaba: Akpabio remains a bad marketer in this case.A man with a long list of those killed,kidnapped in Akwa Ibom should not be allowed to see Baba on behalf of Jonathan.He has too much blood in his hands.
Hahahahahaah Baba and Akpabio, who is better.
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by blackbeau1(f): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
They should both be very careful. Akpabio is very trickish.Nobody knows what he is after and they certainly don't know the evil in his heart
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by debbleopto: 12:43am On Jul 20, 2013
LastApostle: Yoruba press and their bias reportage. APC has enveloped all their thinking faculties.

Amaechi is the leader of a faction of the governors forum and not chairman of the governors forum.

Secondly, it is not possible to mobilise 10000 youths within a short notice considering the fact that the visit of the APC governors were impromptu. At best the state government could have recruited 2000 or far less.
Even if it is a football match between Brazil and Nigeria, 10000 youths won't converge within the short notice.

Anyway, journalism is business and business is money.
this thing really really pain you. You almost cry when you saw gej latest move via Akpabio. It shows that your lords are thinking far beyond your loyalty reasoning.
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by debbleopto: 12:49am On Jul 20, 2013
shollaire: Pay-back time for GEJ and team who say baba is no longer relevant. "He who laugh last laugh best." Baba I join you laugh kee kee o!!

to omode ba ni oun laso, kole ni Akisa to agba
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by debbleopto: 12:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Myself2:

That OBJ's political relevance has waned is an incontrovertible fact.However,it's a wise move by team GEJ to solicit the support of as many shot callers as possible,whether or not the sphere of their influence has waned or not.
An aggregation of the support of all such shot callers will make a mighty tsunami of political force that will yet again drown the deluded opposition.
Wise and commendable move by team GEJ

So all you suckers that thought GEJ has permanent enemies,GO SUCK ON IT tongue tongue

we thought you people said gej is your saviour that he does not need assistance. the creek you are staying is affecting you. I was able to see it last year that he has lose out the presidency. his sins were like that of jereboam that God brought from obscurity to reign over Israel but later pushed the worship of God aside for idols
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 20, 2013
Where is E. K. Clark, 'our son' is sending somebody to plead on his behalf?
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by nwaneri(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2013
Obj is making money!! When u r big, u r big. Antonio no know any other thing then to give money!
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by debbleopto: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2013
Myself2:

That OBJ's political relevance has waned is an incontrovertible fact.However,it's a wise move by team GEJ to solicit the support of as many shot callers as possible,whether or not the sphere of their influence has waned or not.
An aggregation of the support of all such shot callers will make a mighty tsunami of political force that will yet again drown the deluded opposition.
Wise and commendable move by team GEJ

So all you suckers that thought GEJ has permanent enemies,GO SUCK ON IT tongue tongue

It look like the creek dwellers do not respect elders. he will learn it the haaaard way
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by debbleopto: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2013
skyluv2000: Akpabio, weldone job bro,you must be handsomely rewarded for your good works, leave the animal called amechi to keep digging the grave that will soon swallow him.but you wud have bought cassava bread for nna anyi ukwu, OBJ

assuming Amaechi is digging his grave, believe Jonathan has dug his own tete since last year
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by debbleopto: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2013
lamp5: I still dey laugh. Do all superiority is odious but Gej, is too early for u to outshine d Man that sat because of u for more than 18hr and stand against his own Deputy during PdP primary election.,then who is Tony nd Tukur? They were nowhere to be found.

I just pity the man. his wife confused him. The case looks like of Ahab & Jezebel.
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by tundamartin: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2013
I don't see the success of this failed government to warrant another term!
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Myself2(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
debbleopto:

It look like the creek dwellers do not respect elders. he will learn it the haaaard way

Shut up,you bloody t wat,which elder? what political value does age accord??
Where was respect when younger men like Amosu and co in ACN gave him the trouncing of his life??
We're talking political relevance and weight,you're here spewing nonsense
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Myself2(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
debbleopto:

we thought you people said gej is your saviour that he does not need assistance. the creek you are staying is affecting you. I was able to see it last year that[b] he has lose out the presidency[/b]. his sins were like that of jereboam

Who is this raving lunatic?
The money your village people contributed to send you to evening school was surely money down the drain.
BTW you could've posted in your native dialect,that way,you'd be less likely to commit lingo murder like you did above.
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
I can authoritatively confirmed to you that GEJ is on a private and secret visit to the hilltop mansion in Abeokuta....

He has gone on fence fending mission to rescue his fast crumbling second term ambition...
Re: Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition by Myself2(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Top_Bayo:
He has gone on fence fending mission to rescue his fast crumbling second term ambition...

Ignorance is no longer bliss my friend so wake up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration / 2 Of Governor Umahi’s Aides Resign, Refuse To Join APC (Photos) / African Development Bank Presidency: 5 Serving Ministers, 3 Others Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.