Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,953 members, 7,976,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:32 AM

Lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol (865 Views)

Who Has Never Won The Champions League....lol / Death Sentence. . . Lol / Who Turn Lolabbey To Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol by phlame(m): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
A man and his wife quarreled and had a fight. After the fight, the wife went into the bedroom. A few minutes later, the husband also trooped into the bedroom and only to find the wife busy packing her suitcase.
He asked "You are packing! Where are you going??"
She answered…" To my mother!"

The man paused for a while and also got his big brown pure leather suitcase and started packing his clothes.

The wife angrily stared at him and said "You are packing! Where are you going?"
He replied " Oh ya! I am going to my mother!"
The wife… “To your mother! And what about the children! Who is going to look after them?"

The man… “You are going to your mother! Fine - I am also going to my mother. The children also should go to their mother"
Re: Lol by aquaprin90: 6:12am On Jul 20, 2013
Good nice one... grin
Re: Lol by nannyo(f): 6:53am On Jul 20, 2013
cheesycheesycheesy make everybody run make we see who go remain
Re: Lol by EfemenaXY: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2013
Haha!

Nice one @op. More if you have 'em pls cheesy cheesy
Re: Lol by Anniettieufia(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2013
Nna ,
this one is ticker than a joke,
it's heart touching.
Re: Lol by willchild(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2013
So sad, the only reason they have to stay in the marriage is for the kids! Thought marriage was founded on "love"...!

(1) (Reply)

Who Isthe Most Stupid ? / Basket Mouth's Dating Advice / Shocking: Baby Born Without Umbilical Cord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.