Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,694 members, 7,911,903 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:39 PM

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics (45075 Views)

Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. / Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by eddyland: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Linoversace:

ISLAM takes the cake! [no offeinses]
i am 100percent sure dat if u wr born in2 hindu family, hinduism wil take d cake
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by samfibby(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hmm...yerima, obviously wants his 72 virgins here on earth than that long wait after-life.I6 and still counting.72 is the target....
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Maxymilliano: Got this from the Facebook Page of Femi Fani-Kayode

Lol @ "slap the jinn out of your head".

Reason or argue with one of "them" at your own risk!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by badaru1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
For the avoidance of doubt,this is section 29 of Nigerian constitution

(1) Any citizen of Nigeria of full age who wishes to renounce his Nigerian citizenship shall make a declaration in the prescribed manner for the renunciation.(2) The President shall cause the declaration made under subsection (1) of this section to be registered and upon such registration, the person who made the declaration shall cease to be a citizen of Nigeria.(3) The President may withhold the registration of any declaration made under subsection (1) of this section if-(a) the declaration is made during any war in which Nigeria is physically involved; or(b) in his opinion, it is otherwise contrary to public policy.(4) For the purposes of subsection (1) of this section.(a) “full age” means the age of eighteen years and above;(b) any woman who is married shall be deemed to be of full age.

So let any one you tell how it relate to under age marriage that warrant abuse of islam and it followers

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by olumidaie(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2013

35 senetor liked this man idea, 35 nairalanders like this post, are the SENATORS NAIRALANDERS

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley is something missing?
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Igho Hakeem Ohwojeheri Posted this NOT Ahmad Sani Yerima (i had always doubted it anyway).
All the same, they are following the footsteps of their perv-in-eternity Mohd (piss be upon him)
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Oguieke(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
u will follow the example mahumadu just like the Boko boys are following
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
Yerima the most senseless and useless senator in nigerian,this man should go to hell and people should advocate he be removed from the senate. This man should realise nigerian is not an islamic country and he should stop giving us negative advice and analysis. He should also look at the positive aspect which is educating the girl child and empowering them not thinking of giving her out in marriage at a tender age. What about the implications posed on the girl child if given out in marriage at a tender age,that is child abuse and yerima should be removed from the senate. Let him take his stupidity to his village and stop bothering a country that has many important issues to tackle with his demonic law. Those that voted in support are shameless and wicked.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by SHAAWA: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mr. know all go and check the marriage age for girls in texas.

[quote
author=baby_123]
Shut up, bas*tard liar an underage cannot marry an adult in the US. An
underage can only be given consent to marry another underage. rubbish.
Stick to what you know.[/quote]
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by godwinony(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
woe betide any baggar i see with my lil sisters..ah no dey for bill, i'll fillet the person with kitchen knife!!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by mariong(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
Underage marriage the solution to female vices - Yerima.

Yerima who disclosed this in his "city" said that their is immorality in this city of mine and their is a need to curb the immorality. He asserted that the only way out is for people like me to marry all these children. Yerima, being a slowpoke couldn't profer a better than his myopic solution (atleast it will help his paedophilic lust for children). In his words, "you see, to set example with what i am clamouring for, i have imported a child from Egypt as wife". When asked why he did not get one from Nigeria since our problem is rife, he responded saying "you see, it is good that we help our brothers, i saw the girl playing with sand together with some boys when i travelled to Egypt and i liked her, actually it was love at first site, that was why i decided to marry her or do you want those little boys to get her before me?". He was further asked if he saw nothing wrong with getting married to an underage, Yerima replied "ofcourse not, as a muslim, mohd (saw) is my role model and he (mohd) married a six-year old of which i should have done the same but may be next time". He concluded by saying that whoever wants his six-year daughter should come seek for her hand in marriage as he wants her to be like Aisha.

Pathetic phool.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
greatgod2012:

ori e o ni daru......amin.

If he actually saw those problems, why couldnt he helped out than marrying her when shes helpless and using the parent's poverty status as opportunity

The thing dey pain me, no be small.

My Broda, ur head dey dere!

If na marriage be answer to all dese problem dem, hin for marry all girls wey dey for Gusau na!

Abi na wetin hun dey gun for be dat, sef?
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by SHAAWA: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
Does the law say they must be married to older men?

[quote
author=greatgod2012] Infact, what really attract these useless old and
wicked foooools to teenage girls in this 21st century

The most annoying part in linking the regressive act to religion. I tire
o![/quote]
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by finsulyman(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
That's his points. Counter it rather than insulting him
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by chata25(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
to all those who dnt want islam 2 be,if u cnt respect my belief....i hv dis prayer 4 ya
may God cursed d day ur mother gave birth to u and may God Almighty never show u light in ur entire life....may u nt knw piece in every sec u walk dis planet and may HEll be ur final abode
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by asmaua: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
My question for the nigerian goverment is doesnt the female child have the right to choose who she wants to marry, why is it okay for a man to sleep with 100 when and it is wrong for a woman to do so, whena girl gets pregnant @ the age of 13 when will she go to school, how would any parent give out a 6 year old child for marriage if it isnt porvety, our government dont know what they are doing, and it is really saddening, I am 100% sure Yerima will neva give out his child @ that age, I wont be surprised if it an act of ritual, May God forgive Yerima
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by paulibling(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
oh! Lord, shield nigerians from evil they voted in the name of lawmakers.
Now they are making them laws real baed.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by tebill(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
To Senators and Yerima: If a 6 year old girl cannot vote during your ELECTION, she cannot withstand your ERECTION. Free her
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Sunglow: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote
author=Beync]Imagine a dirty old gorilla of 68 or 70 plus molesting a
12yr girl in the name of stupiid religion. Satan punish dat mumuhed who
came, saw and violated.[/quote].Am sure d so called mumuhed shld b roasting in Hell by now!stupid perverts!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Ekowise(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2013

how can a girl of 6yrs who can not differentiate her left frm right help a man actualize him life ambition. I'm nt sure if you this man is a graduate, he would have understand Right to Choice in FHR........ Leave little female children alone. They are only but KIDS & not BRIDES........
ILLTERATE & UNCIVILIZED MAN
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by diremi12(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
BabaAlabi: This Yerima reminds me of that p"edophile in family guy. I know everyone is thinking about the same thing but I will just go ahead and say it:
'ISLAM is a bleeped up religion'

watch you mouth!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by holamyd(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ are out of your mind Sir, U̶̲̥̅̊ mentioned problems facing our girls in d society,all d solution U̶̲̥̅̊ cud profer as A̶̲̥̅ leader Į̸̸̨§ to marry dem at dat tender age,U are mad sir.where U̶̲̥̅̊ provide several means τ̲̅ȍ ssolve dis problems U̶̲̥̅̊ mentioned,different incentives ɑ̣̇я̥є̲̣ dere τ̲̅ȍ help ds young people,all dat rings i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur mind Į̸̸̨§ kip dem nd av pleasure with dem i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ name of marriage...Once again U̶̲̥̅̊ ɑ̣̇я̥є̲̣ A̶̲̥̅ fooL...
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Bawss1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=florence38 but wait ooo this is total madness for an old man of gorilla calibre to mount a baby comparing d age difference of 50-14 or thereabt I imagine their going out on a date, or probably n introduction as his wife LORD HAVE MERCY, guess he wnt to cover his shame wt religion es[/quote]

Hahahahaha

Old man of gorilla calibre.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Perfecter4real(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Always using religion as a yardstick to archive their selfish aim.....do i need to remind u guys that this country is not rule by Islamic laws so please spare us this Islamic laws of urs....Always Islam say this Islam say that.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by ibscrib: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
BabaAlabi: You need to have your brain examined....psycho! How can you support a religion that keeps bringing up archaic ideologies like underage marriage in the 21st century? Think about the little girls that can't defend themselves...
How old is Jack Wilshere and his wife?
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by dramendra: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
BabaAlabi: This Yerima reminds me of that p"edophile in family guy. I know everyone is thinking about the same thing but I will just go ahead and say it:
'ISLAM is a bleeped up religion'

Where in Quaran do you see underage marriage? are you mad?

This Animals are been paid or been forced in their occultic kingdom to attach Islam to Thierry evil deeds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB / Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.