Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,780 members, 7,886,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics (44978 Views)

Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. / Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Vose: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Senator, u should go bak 2 skul.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by diremi12(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
i have a couple of questions for y'all ranting on here,
did the bill say all girl "MUST" get married at the age of 13?
are they willing to force a young girl into marriage without her or her parents consent?
are they planning to give all these 13yrs old girls to 65 and above men?
you are sick, go get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Itoroetti(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:
Yerima does have some valid points but I am still not thrilled getting married to an under age girl. In some States in America, under age marriage is allowed with consent of the parents. States like Oklahoma, Utah, Missisippi, and few other states.

Lie!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Sunglow: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote
author=hersweetness]All of you calling him an animal do worse things,
beasts!

You people should leave other people and their religion alone and mind
your won damn businesses. If he comes to marry your daughter and offers
you all the money in the world, just say no. If his religion allows him
to marry a kid, then let him marry.[/quote].U r a big fool,for posting this.y dont u give him ur underage daugther to marry.prevert.n may u rot in hell.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Itoroetti(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
aurenflani:

So far you're the only poster who showed some level of rational thinking. The rest are just noise makers who themselves are guilty of many things yet have brains that only prompts to accusations against others.

U would do worst than yerima if given such chance.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Abbott(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
The guts?!
Imagine the infernal logic!
I'm stumped!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by blocker: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
grin. Dearly beloved would you take this girl child as your wife to have and to hold until she is 17? Yerima: Yes. And do you little girl take.... Yerima interrupts... Leave matter for mattias if She no gree Senate for no pass the law. Imam: All in favour say ai.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Kingharzyz(m): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
desertboom:

Are you high on some cheap crack? You must be backward and slow in thinking.
You and your Mohammed can roast in hell

I laugh.....Hell Is specially made for you if u die as a non muslim...gbabe
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by angelseddy(f): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
But wait, let's forget about religion, laws and customs. Let's think as humans with emotions and good judgement; why should a child of 6-13 be married? That child is not physically or mentally matured/prepared for the weighty concerns of marriage. He is saying we shouldn't meddle in his private life! D moment u tried to convert your paedophile way of life to law in Nigeria, it became our business!! You want the law to back you up abi? Tis well! Make laws to reduce poverty and better the lives of Nigerians and you won't hv to bother ur self much about the sorry state of girls in the nation.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Sunglow: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote
author=Perfecter4real]Always using religion as a yardstick to archive
their selfish aim.....do i need to remind u guys that this country is
not rule by Islamic laws so please spare us this Islamic laws of
urs....Always Islam say this Islam say that. [/quote].Dats y lslam is a fu**ed up religion.Twisted religon practised by twisted minded pple.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Don't be surprised when mothers would be compelled to 'trade off' their underaged daughters so they could meet up with some financial challenges.

I know the privileged and the educated advocates of such law would never give away their under-aged daughters...rather, they'd ensure they complete their primary-High school education. Ask El-Rufai. grin

It is not so far fetched, that the poor would definitely keep bearing the brunt.. smiley What A #Constitution.

I propose our senators should stop amending our constitution, it has suffered greatly. I think it is high time they amended their hearts and sense of reasoning.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by shikshark: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
SIR....mr yerima. with all due respect.
Your incompetency knowS no bound
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by wasamtech: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT PRAYS FOR NIGERIAN LEADERS/POLITICIANS THEN YOU MUST BE WASTING YOUR TIME. I WISH WE CAN ORGANIZE A 7 DAYS CURSE ON NIGERIA POLITICIANS OR PRAYER FOR THEIR SUDDEN DEATH. NIGERIA IS GOING NO WHERE WITH THESE BUNCH OF ANIMALS IN AGBADA.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Umamman1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
Allah will protect his religion. You can insult Islam but you can't kill Islam
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by tonygee1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ho! Yerima see what u. Av. Done to islam,an already coursed religion
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
diremi12: i have a couple of questions for y'all ranting on here,
did the bill say all girl "MUST" get married at the age of 13?
are they willing to force a young girl into marriage without her or her parents consent?
are they planning to give all these 13yrs old girls to 65 and above men?
you are sick, go get a life!

Oh really? Please can you share with us the age limits that are acceptable to you? What minimum age should the girls be given out in marriage and what's the acceptable maximum age of the men to you?
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by jicey: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=Maxymilliano]Got this from the Facebook Page of Femi Fani-Kayode

I was indeed challenged in my spirit when I read a quote from Thomas Jefferson when he rightly stated "I rather live in dangerous freedom than in a peaceful slavery". Thoughts of our nation rang bell and I tried to relate it with the comfortable state of Nigerians in the glaring reality of misery. our National Assembly not quite long passed a bill condemning same sex marriage which they did receive wide commendation from all cultured Nigerians. Basking in that euphoria of doing the right thing regardless of western nor religious ideology, we were all taken aback and expected the leadership of the National assembly to allay our fears that the purported girl child marriage was false and lacked rationality. Ironically Sen Yerima and his cohorts have decided to declare another 'Boko Haram' on girl child education by taking away the " PEN in place of PENIS". With this law that defies morality, equity and good conscience, a girl is marriageable from womb. Does this not tell a story of insanity, and shall we be imposed of the insanity of about 39 Nigerians, shall we not rise and condemn this in totality. The experiences of the Tahir square ought to be fresh in our minds. The hour has come, your voice is needed, speak up or kill the future of our daughters, sisters, wives and mothers.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Hunkuyee: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Religion is life to a reasonable and sensible person, that is why people like YERIMA should be encourage to go to the national assembly. If you are a true muslim you should not shy away from defending your religion no matter whose ox is go. To hell with these bunch of hypocrites. No matter your cry by God grace we will triumph by next week in the house of representative. Islam is a religion of freedom and defender of child right especially the females.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by jicey: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
I was indeed challenged in my spirit when I read a quote from Thomas Jefferson when he rightly stated "I rather live in dangerous freedom than in a peaceful slavery". Thoughts of our nation rang bell and I tried to relate it with the comfortable state of Nigerians in the glaring reality of misery. our National Assembly not quite long passed a bill condemning same sex marriage which they did receive wide commendation from all cultured Nigerians. Basking in that euphoria of doing the right thing regardless of western nor religious ideology, we were all taken aback and expected the leadership of the National assembly to allay our fears that the purported girl child marriage was false and lacked rationality. Ironically Sen Yerima and his cohorts have decided to declare another 'Boko Haram' on girl child education by taking away the " PEN in place of PENIS". With this law that defies morality, equity and good conscience, a girl is marriageable from womb. Does this not tell a story of insanity, and shall we be imposed of the insanity of about 39 Nigerians, shall we not rise and condemn this in totality. The experiences of the Tahir square ought to be fresh in our minds. The hour has come, your voice is needed, speak up or kill the future of our daughters, sisters, wives and mothers. By Justiniantheory
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by mrofficial(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
Northerners always. Urgh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public / Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. / Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.