Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,923 members, 7,876,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! (2518 Views)

My Girlfriend Wont Let Her Ex's Go / He Wont Leave Me Alone / Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
While i was in sec. School (ss3) to be pricise, i dated a girl in my class and when we graduated, we lost contact.
We met after 3years in a mutual friend's house and she wanted both of us to kickstart our relationship where we left, but the problem is that i have a girlfreind presently but she dont care, she just want us to continue.
When i told her i have a girlfriend, she laughed and told me that even if i marry she would never leave, pls i dont know what to do about her because if my girlfreind finds out its another problem, i need advise quickly....
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Nomski0(f): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
:/
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Lovebond34(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bro, let hr knw ur mind na...nd b strict with what u tel hr...dnt jst tel hr dat u hav a g.f in laughing manner...nd if she dnt kip off ah advice u let u presnt babe knw abt hr persistance xo dat she won"t fink otherwise wen she fyn out leta...still u can stay away 4rm hr nd dnt pick or call hr sf,
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
I hav tried that but she is feeling that i should have waited for her if that i truly loved her
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by MrCork: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
The rock5555: While i was in sec. School (ss3) to be pricise, i dated a girl in my class and when we graduated, we lost contact.
We met after 3years in a mutual friend's house and she wanted both of us to kickstart our relationship where we left, but the problem is that i have a girlfreind presently but she dont care, she just want us to continue.
When i told her i have a girlfriend, she laughed and told me that even if i marry she would never leave, pls i dont know what to do about her because if my girlfreind finds out its another problem, i need advise quickly....

..errrm brother, is that u in the picture wherin Bow tie?... maybe she likes yor Bow tie embarassed
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Nomski0(f): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..errrm brother, is that u in the picture wherin Bow tie?... maybe she likes yor Bow tie embarassed

You haff come again.
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by MrCork: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nomski0:

You haff come again.

...Sweeery but loook at his *Camoflage Bow Tie*..when waz the last time u saw a guy in bow tie?..serrriously.....the boy gots swaaaga & the lady must have taste not wanting to let go! undecided
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by omiobo: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
I can't advice you because we are in the same shoes. I have my own canoe to paddle.
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by cycline404(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mr op!! Based on what I can sense in what u wrote here... U like the girl intact u want to get back to her but u don't know how to end your girlfriend's relationship .... Just be careful
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
@mr cork am not the one in the picture, dey are my three younger siblings

@cycline- i once luv her, but that was 3yrs ago, u dnt xpect me 2 still luv her
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Cut off contacts with her. She'll get over herself with time.
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
The problem is that she is close to my family now nd we are of the same tribe
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
alutacontinua: Cut off contacts with her. She'll get over herself with time.
The problem is that she is close to my family now nd we are of the same tribe
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
The rock5555: The problem is that she is close to my family now nd we are of the same tribe

Does she stay in your house, do you attend the same church, are you in the same school
If the answers to those 3 questions remains 'NO', you can stop seeing her if you want to, also, cut her off ur social media contacts and phone.

Another quick question, talk true, if u can get rid of your girlfriend, wld you like to get back with her? wink
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2013
alutacontinua:

Does she stay in your house, do you attend the same church, are you in the same school
If the answers to those 3 questions remains 'NO', you can stop seeing her if you want to, also, cut her off ur social media contacts and phone.

Another quick question, talk true, if u can get rid of your girlfriend, wld you like to get back with her? wink

hahahaha u are funny, yes i would like to get back to her if i get rid of my girlfreind but that would be like robbin peter to pay paul, that aint right
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by cycline404(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2013
The rock5555:

@cycline- i once luv her, but that was 3yrs ago, u dnt xpect me 2 still luv her

Mr. Even if she is so close to ur bone let her be tell her straight that u can't hurt her so u can't date her... Let her know that things has changed over the 3 years...

My ex came from UK some months back...after 5yrs... she wants us back... But I told her clearly that I am In a relationship that I can't even think abt her for 1sec. She saw it that I mean it so she took that has a change that happens in the last 5 yrs

Man take charge
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2013
Yes bozz, i hear u@ cycline
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by haitto99(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
f**k d bitch and silently walk away
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Ogbenimosh: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
F**K dem all give the bitch wetin she want.... remember WIZKID Song... DON'T DULL
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lol@ haitto nd ogbenimosh
dnt u know that may even bring us more closer and cause more problems.shockedshocked
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Muhahahaha!
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dude! Just tell her you don't want her
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Godson201333(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
@OP Is there Network to check Nairaland in Nassarawa??were you not the same guy that was sleeping in the church yesterday?If Boko Haram catch you ..you go fear!!!
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Excel30: 3:54am On Jul 23, 2013
Fr wat i read,u don't love ur girlfriend at all." I wld love to av her back if i get rid of my girlfriend" Y start wat u can't finish?
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by donted(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2013
Introduce her as ordinary frnd to ur gal frnd n introduce ur gal frnd to her as ur lover. She I'll back out instantly.
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Godson201333: @OP Is there Network to check Nairaland in Nassarawa??were you not the same guy that was sleeping in the church yesterday?If Boko Haram catch you ..you go fear!!!

u no wellcheesycheesy
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
donted: Introduce her as ordinary frnd to ur gal frnd n introduce ur gal frnd to her as ur lover. She I'll back out instantly.

ok thanks i would try that
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
Excel 30 :
Fr wat i read,u don't love ur girlfriend at all." I wld love to av her back if i get rid of my girlfriend" Y start wat u can't finish?

thats a food for tought, if u read well i said i loved her 1st
Re: Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! by Dibangoking(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Dude you're f**king tripping man...wtf?..."You would have gotten back to her if you could get rid of your current gf"...you alredi av d ans to ur que.....its obvious u want d f**cking chit...to me dis que is just irrelevant...Gud u knw its aint gewd to rob peter to pay paul...

(1) (Reply)

The Major Risks Of Falling In Love / To Side Chics (photo) / She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.