Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,380 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

''born Again'' -what Did Jesus Mean? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''born Again'' -what Did Jesus Mean? (12860 Views)

What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "I And The Father Are One" In John 10:30? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / What Did Jesus Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''born Again'' -what Did Jesus Mean? by piagetskinner(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2013
lagcity: Jesus didn't say a lot of the things ppl say he said, just ppl making stuff up. cheesy
Read ur bible wit ur eyes opend,nd stop ponderin on what people r sayin...the bible carries the real fact(premonition)

1 Like

Re: ''born Again'' -what Did Jesus Mean? by mko2005: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2013
ifeness: Christians and many others believe that being “born again” means to profess your sins and believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins. Then they falsely believe that they will go to heaven when they die based upon that shallow belief with no other effort. Why would eternal life be that easy to obtain?

You have a choice to believe the truth or continue in the false perception that Jesus will save you without you doing anything to save yourself. Jesus was only the metaphor for demonstrating how to realize the Divine already within each of us and escape the pain of return after endless return. Almost all of us have been here before or in some other lower realm. Some have even fallen from higher realms. We lose our memories when we return so that our previous lives do not hinder our progress in the current life.

Being born again means disconnection from the "I" or the ego mind. The part of you that thinks you are seperate from the God mind. Truth is we all make up the God mind and reincarnation will contineu until we correct that.

Bible verses are not needed to do the right things or to know the right things to do. We are multi-dimensional beings who have the gift of dreams and visions. These our our God attributes

What a mystery ! It will be difficult for you to understand ifesnes ! This is not trying to be logical,or trying to not think becos you are a free thinker, or trying to use mere human sense,it is also not trying to analyse base on some cultural or traditional belief system. IT IS THE WORD OF GOD ! Only the holy spirit can help you through this !
I don't really know how to help you now,but if i can just tell you that the blood of Jesus made everything possible i.e,not having to work to be qualified but GRACE via HIS blood made the fruits(may be works) in us evident !
In summary,the grace of God through the shed blood of Jesus will take us into heaven JUST LIKE THAT ! If you choose to believe fine but if you and any other here do not agree,so be it !
As for me,i don't struggle to be perfect in other to make it into heaven,i allow the holy spirit to help me for i have seen Christianity not to be my responsibility but a response to Jesus'ability !

God help us all
Re: ''born Again'' -what Did Jesus Mean? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: it means to commit suicide ...and come bak to lyf. fake religion
The religion and you who is fake? Your name no even good sef
Re: ''born Again'' -what Did Jesus Mean? by nex(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
What Jesus meant was that you must have more than one child in order not to end up in HellFire. Parents who give birth to an only child, deprive such an offspring of brotherly or sisterly love, which is the worst sin anyone can ever commit, hence, whoever indulges in this heinous act will not make Heaven.

Once you have decided to have children, if you born one, make sure you born again.

Thank you!
Re: ''born Again'' -what Did Jesus Mean? by judedwriter(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2013
To be born again means to have a spiritual rebirth; it means you are reborn as a brand new baby spiritually. Your new life is meant to glorify God!
Re: ''born Again'' -what Did Jesus Mean? by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Monimatic:
■ To be born again you must"confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." Romans 10:9-10.
■ Being born again is different from forgiveness of sin, if you ask for forgiveness of sin and not yet born, then you are not yet saved, many Christians, churches and pastors still confuse the concept of FORGIVENESS OF SIN with the concept of BEING BORN AGAIN,do a comprehensive BIBLE STUDY on these two concepts and you will see they are different. The death of Jesus,was a means to an end, the kingdom of God is the end it self, by being born again, you become initiated and a citizen of the kingdom of God. BEING BORN AGAIN, IS YOUR VISA TO ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD. All you do is confess Romans 10 vs 9-10, confess it loud by personalizing it to your self and believing it whole heartedly. Still in Church(Christ Embassy), see u guys later?
1. That claim of yours contravenes Jesus Christ who instead said that to be born-again, one has to be born of water and born of the spirit. undecided

2. And as Jesus Christ said, that initiated also requires the eating of His flesh and drinking of His blood - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30. So how can one who simply confesses with his mouth circumvent all that was made clear by Jesus Christ, gaining access into a Kingdom which He made clear no man can without being born-again? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Salvation Plan / Reasons Why Jesus Christ Never Existed / How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.