Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Change - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Change (542 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change by kagari: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2013
When i read lovely poems here, what readily comes to my mind is what great change this individual great minds and mights can achieve if we all put aside the cloack of fear, persecution, death, compromacy etc and channel our poetic weapon as political dynamites. We are the youths, but the future as no plans for us and its very pathetic. But we can shape our future and it starts now. Join the octovian movement. I am kajo and i am a poet for change.
God bless nigeria and God bless our president.
Re: Change by kagari: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2013
We are the change we need. We are the future of our failed past. We are young, we are vibrant and we are ready to die for a good course. It begins with me and it begins with you. God bless nigeria and God bless our president.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Nigerian LovePeddler / The Annual Letters – For Parents, Prospective Parents. / Must Read-the Collaterals By @ceeflod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.