Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,232 members, 7,970,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:37 PM

Romantic Notion & Romance. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Notion & Romance. (2250 Views)

Demystifying The CHEAP Giril Notion. / Never Spend Your Money On A Lady With The Notion That U Want Marry Her. / Men's Notion On The Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Infatuation is when you thinkhe"s as sexy as Robert Redford, as smart as Henry Kissinger, as noble as Ralph Nader, as funny as Woody Allen, and as athletic as Jimmy Conners. Love is whenyou realize that he"s as sexy as Woody Allen, as smart as Jimmy Connors, as funny as Ralph Nader, as athletic as Henry Kissinger and nothing like Robert Redford - but you"ll take himanyway
The hours I spend with you Ilook upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou artenough
A bell is no bell "til you ring it,
A song is no song "til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
1 . Tell her she is beautiful or gorgeous... not fine or sexy.
2 . Hold her hand at any moment... Even if its just for a second.
3 . Kiss her on the foreheador her neck.
4 . Leave her voice messages to wake up to.
5 . When she is upset, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you.
6 . Recognize the small things... They usually mean the most.
7 . Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with.
8 . Write her notes... She loves them.
9 . Introduce her to family and friends... As your girlfriend and not your chick!
10 . Play with her hair.
11 . Pick her up, tickle her, and play-wrestle with her.
12 . Sit in the park and just talk to her.
13 . Tell her funny jokes, tellher stupid jokes, or just tell her jokes.
14 . Let her fall asleep in your arms.
15 . If she"s mad at you, kiss her.
16 . Give her piggyback rides.
17 . Bring her flowers.
18 . Treat her the same around your friends as you do when your alone.
19 . Look her in the eyes and smile.
20 . Let her take as many pictures of you as she wants.
21 . Kiss her in the rain.
22 . If your in love with her...Tell her!
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
There is difference between love and infatuation, you develop love gradually, while infatuatilon start immidiatelly you sited a lady or a guy,his or her physical attraction moves you to develop interest in him or her, that is what is called infatuation, when u get to know him or her,his or her behaviour can suit you or otherwise, if it suits you then u start to develop love for him or her.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
Whether you like it or not, what you do for a living speaks volumes about you, and your professional credentials do factor into that inexplicably complex formula women use to calculate your desirability, even if you"re only being considered for a one night stand. When did life get so complicated, right?
Be prepared the next time a woman scours your LinkedIn profile for clues. Up your game by knowing what presumptions about your sex life she makes the next time you say, "Trust me, I"m a ..."
Doctor
The Good
It doesn"t matter if you"re a gynecologist, a podiatrist, ora dentist, we still expect youto know your way around the female anatomy. You didn"t go to all those years of med school for nothin" now, did you? It would be a serious bummer if you failed to locate our hot spots.
The Bad
Lots of women get nervous around doctors. We seriously get weirded out bythe prospect of being analyzed like a patient or worse...a cadaver! If you insist on playing sexy doctor, keep the clinical talk and mannerisms out of the bedroom. And no, we don"t want you pawing our breastsfor lumps.
What Gets Us Hot
When the pager goes off and you dial in with firm directives like "move the patient to the third floor and get an IV going, stat!" we swoon. It"s more the authoritative tone of your voice than the actual words that gets us Hot. Use that to your advantage.
Computer Programmer
The Good
You definitely experienced aperiod of time in high school (and then some) when you weren"t exactly the smoothest with the ladies. Why is this good? Because we presume you won"t be ascritical about our quirks as the average Joe. You offer ajudgment-free zone for our kinkiest fantasies. Plus, we love that you haven"t been sleeping around since 1989.
The Bad
Are you going to bring that iPhone to bed with you? Seriously, dude, try taking your eyes off your three hundred apps when you"re out. We aren"t exactly on Mars here; you really can breathe without the assistance of technology.
What Gets Us Hot
Different = Good. You obviously march to the beat of your own drummer. Whether that"s because youcan"t hear the beat everyone else is marching toor you are truly into doing your own thing, we think of you as a bit of an iconoclast in the tradition of Bill Gates. Even if you were a four-eyed brace-face as a teen, we obviously think you"re hot now, so don"t be afraid to play up your weirder hobbies.
Lawyer
The Good
We love being the highest court in your land, but rest assured, we want you to pass muster. We adore being subjected to your silver tongue and hope you"ll be able to use it to persuade us right out of ourpants. Provide us with strong arguments and supporting evidence for whywe should choose you, and be prepared with counter-arguments to totally win us over.
The Bad
Don"t be that lawyer. You know what I"m talking about
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
Take care in romance as youhave a tendency to flirt fromone love affair to another. You also have an attraction for the opposite sex but should be careful as you arevery emotional, therefore you cannot make difference between good and bad.
You are advised to think well before making the first move, because, sometimes your partner may put you in a scandal. Everyone of the opposite sexes is not a virtuous, honest and loveable person. Some are cunning and advantage seeking.
A beautiful love partner can be paradise for the eyes, hell for the soul and purgatory for the purse.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
Girls ar like apples on trees. D best 1s ar at d top of d tree. D boys dont want 2 reach d good ones because they are afraid of fallin and gettin hurt.Instead dey just get d rotten apples 4rm d ground dat arent good but easy 2 get.So d apples at d top think somethin is wrong wit dem.Wen really they are amazing.They just hav 2 wait 4 d right boy,who is brave enough to climb all d way 2 d top of d tree 2 get dem.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
Whether you like it or not, what you do for a living speaks volumes about you, and your professional credentials do factor into that inexplicably complex formula women use to calculate your desirability, even if you"re only being considered for a one night stand. When did life get so complicated, right?
Be prepared the next time a woman scours your LinkedIn profile for clues. Up your game by knowing what presumptions about your sex life she makes the next time you say, "Trust me, I"m a ..."
Doctor
The Good
It doesn"t matter if you"re a gynecologist, a podiatrist, ora dentist, we still expect youto know your way around the female anatomy. You didn"t go to all those years of med school for nothin" now, did you? It would be a serious bummer if you failed to locate our hot spots.
The Bad
Lots of women get nervous around doctors. We seriously get weirded out bythe prospect of being analyzed like a patient or worse...a cadaver! If you insist on playing sexy doctor, keep the clinical talk and mannerisms out of the bedroom. And no, we don"t want you pawing our breastsfor lumps.
What Gets Us Hot
When the pager goes off and you dial in with firm directives like "move the patient to the third floor and get an IV going, stat!" we swoon. It"s more the authoritative tone of your voice than the actual words that gets us Hot. Use that to your advantage.
Computer Programmer
The Good
You definitely experienced aperiod of time in high school (and then some) when you weren"t exactly the smoothest with the ladies. Why is this good? Because we presume you won"t be ascritical about our quirks as the average Joe. You offer ajudgment-free zone for our kinkiest fantasies. Plus, we love that you haven"t been sleeping around since 1989.
The Bad
Are you going to bring that iPhone to bed with you? Seriously, dude, try taking your eyes off your three hundred apps when you"re out. We aren"t exactly on Mars here; you really can breathe without the assistance of technology.
What Gets Us Hot
Different = Good. You obviously march to the beat of your own drummer. Whether that"s because youcan"t hear the beat everyone else is marching toor you are truly into doing your own thing, we think of you as a bit of an iconoclast in the tradition of Bill Gates. Even if you were a four-eyed brace-face as a teen, we obviously think you"re hot now, so don"t be afraid to play up your weirder hobbies.
Lawyer
The Good
We love being the highest court in your land, but rest assured, we want you to pass muster. We adore being subjected to your silver tongue and hope you"ll be able to use it to persuade us right out of ourpants. Provide us with strong arguments and supporting evidence for whywe should choose you, and be prepared with counter-arguments to totally win us over.
The Bad
Don"t be that lawyer. You know what I"m talking about
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
FORGIVENESS VOID- No one is perfecj. Mistakes are a part of life. Those who unwilling or unable to forgive, can pretty much count on having more unhealthy relationships overtime. Relationships based or growing on anger, spite, disgust, resentment or othernegative feelings associatedwith lack of forgiveness are like wilted flowers. They need tending to or they"ll die.
GUISE- Simulated relationships or those underthe guise of having a solid happy relationships are not destined for success, on thewhole. Or rather false is as false does, as Forest Gump might sa, Pretending wears thin and doesn"t last long.
HARM- Harmful thoughts, words and actions can sure lead to unhealthy relationships. An occasional outbreak during a stressful moment might be considered normal like swearing; i.e if someone hasn"t been battered(or other sever trauma has occured) by the other party. However, harmful, violent actions suchas those and repeated verbal negativity is abusive and not healthy in relationships or life.
INDULGENCE- Instant gratification or indulgence of unhealth behavior is a sign of trouble. Grabbing illicit drugs or another mate in secrecy is another. Yielding to unhealth temptations and desires is a pathway to unhealthy relationships.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 4:37am On Jul 30, 2013
IT'S TIME FOR

COMENTS !

ADVICE !

AND CRITICS !
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by Godson201333(m): 5:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Okay thanks i will wait till i find true love..
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
i have discovered that it is difficult to please a women. when you satisfy one need of a woman, it gives birth to another. women have there hierarchy of needs.
she would complain that you do not have a Job. And when you have a job, she would complain that you come home late. if you decide to stay a home and spend more time with them, they complain that you do not give them space. if you give them space and decide to spend some time with your friends, they accuse you of seeing another woman. if you try to explain she sees you as a lair. these and many more others
what can we do to please you?
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
For fear of facing public reproach, Susan, an SS2 student, ran away with her three-month-old pregnancy to a village in the outskirts of Ibadan with the collaboration of her mother, the teenage girl relocated to her aunt’s house where she gave birth to a baby girl and nursed her for one year. Susan, thus, dropped out of school and took to petty trading to meet the needs of her baby, Ajoke.
1F-YOU-ARE-1N-THAT-TYPE-OF-COND1T1ON-WHAT-WOULD-YOU-DO?
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
How will you come to know that your marriage is in crisis? There are some reasons responsible for disturbed married life such as alcohol abuse, difficulty with children, financial problems, a situation when both the partners are unfaithful, major life changes and problems with fertility.
The marital relationships may be affected by the broken trust, boredom, infidelity, poor communication, lack of appreciation, addictive behavior, emotional abuse, absence of sex and no affection. When the marriage is in trouble, you should try to find out the solutions of how to save a marriage.
When you realize that something is wrong with your married life, don’t just think how to save a marriage, but immediately look for the solution. You try to find out the problems and adopt some qualities to save your marriage and to stop the divorce. There are always some hopes and ways to resolve the problems in your marriage. The conflicts in married life may be due to ego or some misunderstandings.
Beside all the above problems you should seek God in all your doings, so that you can have His blessing in your daily endevour.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
What Women Want in a Man, Original List (age 22)
1. Handsome
2. Charming
3. Financially successful
4. A caring listener
5. Witty
6. In good shape
7. Dresses with style
8. Appreciates finer things
9. Full of thoughtful surprises
10. An imaginative, romantic lover
What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 36)
1. Nice looking
2. Opens car doors, holds chairs
3. Has enough money for a nice dinner
4. Wants to talk to me.
5. Laughs at my jokes
6. Carries bags of groceries with ease
7. Has at least one shirt with the arms cut out
8. Appreciates a good home-cooked meal
9. Loves to go for drives
10. Seeks romance at least 3 times a week
What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 42)
1. Not too ugly
2. Doesn"t drive off until I"m in the car
3. Works steady - splurges on dinner out occasionally
4. Nods head when I"m talking
5. Usually remembers punch lines of jokes
6. Is in good enough shape to rearrange the furniture
7. Wears a shirt that covers his stomach
8. Knows not to buy champagne with screw-top lids
9. Remembers to put the toilet seat down
10..... Shaves most weekends
What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 52)
1. Keeps hair in nose and ears trimmed
2. Doesn"t belch or scratch in public
3. Doesn"t borrow money too often
4. Doesn"t nod off to sleep when I"m venting
5. Doesn"t retell the same joke too many times
6. Is in good enough shape to get off couch on weekends
7. Usually wears matching socks and fresh underwear
8. Appreciates a good TV dinner
9. Remembers your name on occasion
10. Shaves some weekends
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
3C'S IN TRUE LOVE 1. CHEMISTRY. Does he make your heart pound and your toes curl? When you"re alone in bed at night, do you replay all his tender touches, the words he used to make your heart melt? At the end of a date, do you want to have your way with him right there on the doorstep? If, however, you don"t feel this way yet, don"t worry. Remember, women are like Crock-Pots, they heat up slowly, and men are like microwaves, instantly ready to go. As long as you think he"s cute and you have fun with him, he"s a contender.
2. Compatibility. How do you "roll" together? Are you comfortable with silence? Do you feel constant pressure to prove yourself to him, or does he make you feel like you"re perfect the way you are? Do you "get" each other? How do your energy levels match up? Do you love/hate the same things? Compatibility basically means that your routines mesh, you enjoy doing the same things, and you want the same things at the same time. For example, if you want kids and he doesn"t, you are NOT compatible.
3. Communication. Do you feel you can tell him anything, or do you have to watch what you say around him? How do you each express your emotions, wants, and needs, and are you comfortable talking about them? How do you argue? How do you settle disagreements? It"s not an issue of whether or not you have a difference of opinion, what"s important is how you resolve those differences. Consideration is the key to communication, because if you feel cherished, you"ll reward him with respect, and like Verizon, no one will ever have to ask, "Can you hear me now?"
To be honest, you"re lucky if he meets 51 percent, even a fraction more than half, of your needs in the Three Cs. Diversity in a relationship is good and healthy — it means you can each learn from the other. How boring would it be if your mate were exactly like you? It"s our differences that make us interesting, and often attract us to each other. Besides, he"s a man. He"s wired differently. He"s never going to be exactly like you. The Three Cs are simply something to consider during the first ninety days, in between the times you"re talking about him and dreaming about him.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
It kinda of weird if one should see a flying bat in the afternoon,there must be a very genuine reason for that bat. It sounds very funny and ****** but i really need your candid answers on this issue that has been troubling me. My ex said some harsh words to me and the last statement she made was TRUE LUST. I am really confused as i dont seems to understand what she meant by the word. Anyone has any idea
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy. Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires. All love shifts and changes. I don"t know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time. Can someone be in love all the time?
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
It’s been seven years since Aga got married without a child. She was quite lucky she was married to a good family because her in-laws never for once questioned her inability to have kids. Also, her husband stood by her through it all, even when doctors said her chances of conceiving were very slim.
However, one ugly night, men of the underworld came knocking at the Nels’ home and they took away all they had… and raped Aga. That very night, everything changed in the Nels family.
Few weeks later, she realized she was pregnant and all hell was let loose by her husband. He wanted Aga to go flush the bastard out, but Aga felt it was her only chance of ever having a child. Aga was torn between keeping the pregnancy and having an abortion.
We sought the view of some women what action they would take if they were in Aga’s shoes. We asked some women if they would abort or leave a pregnancy, which came as a result of being raped?
What do you think about is the best solution...to resolve this problem?
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
there are some personality traits that are common among men and these traits have been proven to attract a man and makes him want to spend the rest of his life with you as a woman. when you posses these magnetic personality, any man you come across would want to be with and never want to leave you except you forceful distance yourself away from him.
these traits are:
sense of humor;
if you keep a man laughinh his desire to keep you for life keeps escalating.
intelligence and creativity:
using your intelligence to suprise him in an unique.unexpected way is quite charming.
thoughfulness:
if you can let a man know that you were thinkingabout him in a way that doesn;t say i"m lonely and i need you, then he wll love it. send him a short witth text message that lets him know that he"s on your mind. perception or noticing details: men love to be noticed, men are impressed by women who notice things about them that make them unique.unexpected way is quite charming.
confidence and playful:
men are magnetically attracted to a woman who are just a little but too playful or coocky.
talent and knowledge:
if you have got something that you are an expert in, it can be really attractive. a man would want to spend the rest of his life with a woman he can be proud of based on her talent and the knowledge she posses.
understanding:
this is the basic foundation of getting a man hook to you for as long as you wish. most men would never leave a woman who understand their perception and appreciate them. HAVING GREAT QUALITIES THAT DEMONSTRATE STRONG CHARACTER. Honest- being consistent in words and action. a gunuine giver men get tired of women who take advantage of them.
Kind to everyone being rude to people is a turn off of men. A love for people and life, mild temper, patience, avoid being moody and sensitive. it goes on and onthink about your best qualities and worst qualities, working on the more challenging traits. knowing you can be his best friend to depend on you to be a good listener and not judge him.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
When my girlfriend started telling me that we barely have fun anymore, I thought it was time to change that. Since I only see her every weekend, I thought it be fun to plan a whole day date. I decided to take her to play laser tag. When she found out we were going she was so happy because she had never played it before. After that we decided to play games at her favorite arcade. We played air hockey and when we were done we decided to eat. We went to a buffet and we had a great time laughing with each other. In return, I had the best lovemaking ever! She told me it was one of those dates that she will remember forever and will be proud to brag about it to all of her friends. I am happy to say I completed my goal and got my title as "The Best Boyfriend." Sometimes it doesn"t hurt to act like a kid again when you’re with the one you love.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Does it hurtrs,
when the one u love is in love with someone else or doesn"t love you back.
I never fall in love, but have seen, heard people talk about it.
since i yet to experience it, that is why i am asking does it hurts?
Does it hurtrs,
when the one u love is in love with someone else or doesn"t love you back.
I never fall in love, but have seen, heard people talk about it.
since i yet to experience it, that is why i am asking does it hurts?
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
If really 2 love bird can be for real? The answer is (Yes). But if only, they are sincere and trustworthy to each other. Play with each others, share love stories together... Go for Outing often.. Talk about positive future about themself. Let both parties benefit from each other. Let (I LOVE YOU), (I MISS YOU), (YOUR BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME),(YOUR MY ONE & ONLY)etc. Be the main topic of each text you send. Appreciate yourself always. And you will see the meaning of true love..
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
You walk into a cafe..for a cup of coffee and right there by ur side is a beautiful damsel..hu u cant stop gazing at...wow u think..bam bam ur hart pumps! after all the normal wooings(s)..4 d day, u say u have fallen in love...! Damn, when u fall in love..u become blind, blind to the little faults and behaviours dat make us hu we r....wen d dust finally settles and the scales from ur eye lids fall off..u then say u r no longer in love! A wise persons 1ce told me dat "u grow in love" and not fall in love becos wen u fall, u dont have time to tink and make dicizions..but u grow, u learn how to balance btw ur life and ur lover"s...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Am Inlove But.... / True Life Story: Things Girls Do After VAL / How Important Is Money In A Relationship?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.