Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,324 members, 7,940,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings (48991 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Jayses: None of these could alter my feelings ooooooo
Guy, na only people wey dey into relationships get dis kind of feelings. Wait till u are old enof to have these kinda feelings.

1 Like

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by EdwardAkande(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ms_Steph: Everytin is about men why must we do everytin 4 men nd dey do little 4 us.
Dear, dont forget, whatever u sow, u shall reap! They do little 4 u because u have don little 2 dem... Men want girls dat can giv much.

1 Like

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by kings33(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
just passing by....... grin
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Ezedon(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
nice one, i really like it
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by ChrisChino(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
#4.. It's annoying when your girlfriend do that...!
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by nlmonpoint(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
I bet no 3. Comes more important than no. 4...Good points Brother!
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by sheisfine(f): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
Oo! My God, this is for me but don't worry I will take correction.
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ms_Steph: Everytin is about men why must we do everytin 4 men nd dey do little 4 us.
Hw do u mean by men doing little?
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by sureteeboy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
...and how dis one take solve ASUU strike? Next thread plz
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
IF I HEAR
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Vmond: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
I jes hate it wen am bin hurt is beta u pretend luvin or else deY WuD tink u ave sumtin strange in ur goody bag.
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by lafex: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
infact this simply describes my babe reactions towards me and i always feel anoying
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Are u married? if NO, please SHUT..P for your sake! If YES, Ask Your husband. However, let it sink into your head: The woman was made for the man. Should men maltreat u chicks, NO! Learn to take ur place, dont try to be a man!
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by JeremyLawal: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Many girls are just so helpless.. why do you have to lie on the first date that you have a BF.. then 2 weeks later you say you broke up with him, craazzzzzzzzzze girl.. i got many many of them. they remain as flingsssss. Emotions can never develop from such mehn
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Decryptor(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: ....and in how many ways can a man kill a woman's feeilings? if i start to talk am now,na una own pain pass!

nonsense!! sad
I was expecting u here and this kind of reaction...u never fail to disappoint
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by obailala(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2013

3: Scheduling Time For Affection

Guess what: affection isn't meant to be scheduled! So what if you were in the middle of work thing in your computer when he came up behind you to hug you? You can close the laptop for five minutes to engage in some sweetness. If you always brush him off and make him feel like a nuisance for giving you affection, he’ll stop and that's BAD for BUSINESS.
No 3 is a major reason why even happily married men give cheating a thought... The problem of a man who cheats is that once it starts, it becomes almost impossible to stop...I wish ladies would get this into their head.. Say no to scheduling!!
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Decryptor(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
uche okpara 100: my dear, here in south africa people dey kiss 4 super market, inside bus, infact gals 're alwys ready 2 giv u am anyhow and anytym u wnt am, i wonder y naija gals dey shy 4 public 4 wetin no suppose mean anytin, pretender does d worst.
South African babes rock i tell u. They'll tell u straight that they want you without any pretense. Nigerian girls na so-so wash wash life! SA chicks are real women!
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Classicalman(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
RUBBISH.
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Decryptor(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
JeremyLawal: Many girls are just so helpless.. why do you have to lie on the first date that you have a BF.. then 2 weeks later you say you broke up with him, craazzzzzzzzzze girl.. i got many many of them. they remain as flingsssss. Emotions can never develop from such mehn
Geez! Are we seeing the same girls or are Nigerian girls all the same? So they've told u that lie too? And it's the same "2 weeks" they say! shocked
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Youngpo413: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
^^really
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Youngpo413: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Decryptor:really?if naija babes fall for you easily,na we naija guys go still her cheap ashewo,so as for me,they are doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Youngpo413: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Decryptor: Geez! Are we seeing the same girls or are Nigerian girls all the same? So they've told u that lie too? And it's the same "2 weeks" they say! shocked

some of them wants to eat their cake and have it back,so as a fast guy,you know exactly what to do.
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by MrsCork2(f): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Good one
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by queencalipso(f): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
well am partially guilty of no1 but the rest four am discharged and aquited.

1 Like

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by fujirice: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: ....and in how many ways can a man kill a woman's feeilings? if i start to talk am now,na una own pain pass!

nonsense!! sad
Nobody is stopping you from creating a thread on that ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
CHICS WILL ALWAYS DO NO.4
THE OP SHOULDVE ADDED
ANOTHER THING THAT KILLS
FEELINGS IS WHEN AFTER NO.4
A MAN GOES DIGGING FOR
SECRETS.... & ACTUALLY
FINDS WHAT HE WENT DIGGING 4.
THEN REALIZES HE CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by DeNoble1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
100% correct! My ex destroyed our 4 year old relationship with all the 4 oints and went around telling friends that I was inconsiderate and uncaring.
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by ucheokpara100(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
my dear, thtz one of d reasons while guy men thm dey run come here o, including me. i dey wonder weida thm dey teach south african gals hw 2 love for school, d tin dey make me mumu. all of thm na d same tin.
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by GatJokez(f): 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
joe4christ: @OP Pls tell dem gurls o, especially, making seriouse decision or taking some seriouse actions without putting their guy into consideration.
For me that's a way of letting me know that ''i'm of no value to her''
And i'm so damn gonna deal with her before i bid her bye!

Hmmm, you just made me realize something - now I feel bad. Thanks, lol. It's so easy to decide things independetly that seem innocently routine, but are actually important and should involve the one you love.
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by noblechriss(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2013

nonsense!! sad
I think I saw this coming.smh!!!
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Switup: 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Followin.....
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Wislet(f): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
@OP
NUMBER ONE IN PARTICULAR, AND MOST OF THOSE POINTS SHOULD BE FOR THE MARRIED. If you are not, you absolutely have no business kissing someone's daughter whether in private or public, not to talk of se.x. It is still your type that will cast them off in the end and people will run to nairaland with 'he dumped me' stories. If you want it so badly, then you should have qualified to be called a man and do what a 'man' would do....which is get married and make an honest woman of her. Then you can climb the tree and kiss if you want. Stop copying wrong things. Those you are copying still have the highest divorce rate in the world.
Or would you want a random boy to kiss your own daughter in public(or even when you can't see) when you have one? That has never been and is not our culture.
If you like, you can run off to other countries that look 'civilized to you'.
That was not how our fathers and mothers lived, and they are still better than this generation in making and keeping a home. No matter how 'civilised' or modern we try to look, wrong will ALWAYS be wrong...even till 2099.
JET AGE...like an elder would say, many are 'jetting' off (on a fast lane) to hell.

Fact: If you were married, this topic wouldn't exist cos your wife won't shy away..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.