Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,442 members, 7,891,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

Tellinq Her Your Age! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tellinq Her Your Age! (1912 Views)

If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean / Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? / Would You Marry Your Age Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tellinq Her Your Age! by whitelexi(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2008
Telling your age?

[center]Wrong Move[/center]
Re: Tellinq Her Your Age! by manchibabe: 11:58am On May 29, 2008
@ post
she may just said that to either sare u away or no what ur intentions are becos everybodi dey lie about age even for birth certificate nd passport na wrong age full everywhere,
if u like her arry on nd d chicken yansh go open grin
Re: Tellinq Her Your Age! by acidrop(f): 12:01pm On May 29, 2008
lol @ zstyle datz wat i call show don spoil. BTW its sugar mommy now eh? hmmm na wa ooo
Re: Tellinq Her Your Age! by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 29, 2008
If you discover that you are younger than she is i suggest you wait until the relationship has developed fully ans hse has seen that despite the age bracket you are still responsible and man enough for her.

But if she insists on knowing your age before you start dating and she is not comfortable with the age gap then there is hardly anything you can do about it.Especially in Africa and Nigeria where is is customary for the guy to be older.
Re: Tellinq Her Your Age! by tngtech(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2008
I can't tell her my age @ first if she eventually ask me. She will get to know it later on.
Re: Tellinq Her Your Age! by Persona82(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2008
If she asks, its unlikely I'll tell, where's the fun there. Gals like to think far. Remove the necessary variables from the equation and keep her guessing. Thats y the thread came about "why do guys lie". Cos whateva equation they're making up has to be favourable (but then theres no honor. FU,CK honor,, I want that)

I'd rather keep mute and keep her distracted. tho, the less she knows the better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only: Creating Attraction With A Woman Using Your Body Language / Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me / Advice Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.