Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,409 members, 7,891,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Advice Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me! (1911 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me! by queenex(f): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2009
Am a banker,am 4wks pregnant 4 a top navy personnel,though he's single n he's bent on dealing wit me if i get rid of d pregnancy bt i cant marry him he's 46 n am 26 n cant kip d pregnancy either! He has bin monitoring my movt. lately,wat do i do?
Re: Advice Me! by MrCrackles(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2009
Poster

Hide in the strong room in your bank!
Re: Advice Me! by yme1(f): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2009
I have never seen were age has become a barrier in marriage except you dont love him.
Re: Advice Me! by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 09, 2009
having children should be a choice and not forced upon people. although i don't understand why you didn't think about this outcome BEFORE having unprotected sex with that old geezer, i can only tell you to go and get an abortion AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE. you can imagine what kind of father this person is going to be. what else will he force you to do? he has absolutely no power in stopping you having an abortion. what is he gonna do? kidnap you for the next 8months?! get real and stop worrying about BS. don't let people tell you how to run YOUR life. do what is best for YOU!!! the consequences of what he will do to you are much less than having a child that you didn't want or planned. at 46, that may be his last chances @ fatherhood (thus the threats) but you are young and have all the time in the world to have A FAMILY and children.
be honest about it, tell your friends/family, bosses, police if possible. let people know about this awful situation but never give in to BLACKMAIL!!!!
Re: Advice Me! by Omoosedabi: 3:09am On Mar 09, 2009
Hmm! U see ur life? I dnt knw y u ladies are so ARISTOcrazy! Dnt even tink of abortion.coz if ur mama don abort u,u wont b alive 2day.ALL ABORTER n ABORTRESS are KILLERS! U are about to bcome a mother.hurray! Hope u don dey buy baby stuffs? A ma wa je semo o!
Re: Advice Me! by dae(f): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2009
#1 -- u not a kid

#2 -- WHY DIDNT YOU ASK HIM TO WRAP IT UP, When u was enjoying it, u were not on NL telling us oh, not that we wanna know anyways, but hey!! u got wat you wanted so DEAL WITH IT iya aburo.

u not even happy the man is accepting the pregnancy. hissssssss -- nonsense and ingredent
Re: Advice Me! by Danor: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2009
Geez, ur 26! At dat age, u shud be savvy and rational. First of all, u weren't rape. U acceded 2 him f*cking u and moreso, without a condom. What did u think? Dat he was sterile? Na wild 4 u oh! E don set, so enjoy motherhood.
Re: Advice Me! by oluwafemi113(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2009
queenex:

Am a banker,am 4wks pregnant 4 a top navy personnel,though he's single n he's bent on dealing wit me if i get rid of d pregnancy bt i cant marry him he's 46 n am 26 n cant kip d pregnancy either! He has bin monitoring my movt. lately,wat do i do?

am sure no body force you to have sex with him. sister keep the pregnant, or do you think is very man that can be scam
that man go fit kill you if any thing bad happen to that unbound baby . so abeg marry that man joo
make you they live you happy life go
invite me when you don bone ooooo
my yahoo id na
mark_femi19@yahoo.com
am waiting for your invitation oooo
Re: Advice Me! by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2009
Dear sister,
Dont throw away the gift of God. How many people in the world are seriously looking for what you are carrying now. Besides, it is better for ladies to have their senses with them when dating. Date responsibly. You cant marry him?, what were you thinking in the first place before going to bed, money or fun?, This is out of real ralationship. Please keep the pregnancy, age isnt a barrier to true marriage except you are a player!
Re: Advice Me! by oluwafemi113(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2009
@ jojohnson
nice one
Re: Advice Me! by dominique(f): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2009
@poster
are you sure you're 26 or 16. are you too young to have a baby, better not make a decision that will kill you or you'll live to regret.
Re: Advice Me! by Easypizzy(f): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
what the heck were you thinking? Get married, he is yours forever!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Advice Me! by queenex(f): 2:52am On Mar 14, 2009
I don hear o!
Re: Advice Me! by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2009
Please go and check your HIV status. I don't know why people still have unprotected sex with condoms just a few bucks at every street corner.
Re: Advice Me! by sparta(f): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2009
For crying out loud madam, why cant you keep the pregnancy? Were you just a booty call or fling as they call it? So you now know he is 46. Banker, Banker, abi na one of your customers or prospects, sorry if i sound sarcastic but its funny, if you can sleep with him then you can keep his baby and get married too.
Re: Advice Me! by olanajim(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2009
@poster,
How did you end on his bed when you know he is 46?
Re: Advice Me! by demystify(f): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2009
olanajim:

@poster,
How did you end on his bed when you know he is 46?
Good question!

Keep the innocent baby madam banker.
Re: Advice Me! by Dvampire(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2009
i guess u were trying to get the man to deposit in ur bank and he ended up depositing inside u instead. keep the baby please. for the love of everything good, keep the baby. having a baby for him does not mean u have to marry him. remember the child did not ask to be brought into this world; u and that naval bros did, in that cold night of heated 5 minute passion. this life sef.
Re: Advice Me! by sparta(f): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2009
The guy really deposited inside her. GBAM kiss
Re: Advice Me! by oluwafemi113(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2009
@poster
you feel our comment so far
Re: Advice Me! by Czarskit(m): 1:32am On Mar 17, 2009
@ op

U're one lucky fool! Say Yes. . . cheesy
Re: Advice Me! by olanajim(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2009
Well, bashing the poster won't help. I didn't meant to bash her either, I just have to ask questions. The answer to that question above is a clue to the solution.
Re: Advice Me! by aduje(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2009
I feel your condition. You have already made mistake. It is a tough lesson. But did u agree on anything before you allow him screw your ass?. What is the purpose of your relationship, marriage, bank marketing/deposit, military connection If he is ready to marry you please go ahead and get married (afterall he is still single) irrespective of age difference of about 2 dacades. Don't abort the innocent child.
Re: Advice Me! by ikmoore2(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2009
@ poster, (ako na uche ka eji agba 190)

AS A BANKER MAYBE U WERE LOOKING FOR DEPOSIT AND HE ACTUALLLY DEPOSITED INSIDE YOU grin grin grin.
THIS SHOULD BE A WARNING TO ALL UR FUTURE WIVIES WHO IN THE NAME OF CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH SELL THEMSELVES.

OR U WERE TRYING TO TRICK THE MAN TO DEPOSIT HUGE SUM OF MONEY IN UR BANK BY USING UR BODY NOT KNOWING THAT THE MAN HAVE ANOTHER PLAN OF DEPOSITING HIS SP**M INSIDE!  U THOUGHT U WERE SMART

THAT WAS VERY FOOLISH OF U SINCE U KNEW HIS AGE FROM THE ONSET. AND U AGREE TO SLEEP WIT HIM RAW, WHAT WERE U EVEN THINKING? TO MAKE HIM HAPPY OR U DONT LIKE USING CD? OR U DONT LIKE THE NOISE CD MAKES WHILE IN UR PU**Y OR BOTH OF U ARE ON HEAT AND THREW ALL CAUTIONS TO HTE AIR?

WELL IT HAS HAPPENED. TO ME  THE MAN HAVE WON THE 1ST GAME AND DONT ALLOW HIM TO WIN THE 2ND PROBABLY THE LAST GAME OF THREATING U NOT ABORTING HIS CHILD SINCE U CANT MARRY HIM AND U DONT WANT KEEP THE PREGNANCY.

WHAT BOTH OF U DID IS ILLEGAL TRADITIONALLY, LEGALLY AND RELIGIOUS WISE COS UR NOT MARRIED! HE HAS NO RIGHT OR THE MORAL RIGHT TO QUESTION UR DECISION. IN MY PLACE IF U DIDNT PAY THE DOWRY OR BRIDE PRICE U DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT WHAT SO EVER OVER THE GIRL IN QUESTION, chikena!!!!

(ako na uche ka eji koro nwanyi mighty) ndi igbo ibem kwe nu, kwe nu, kwe zuo nu oooooooo!
Re: Advice Me! by oluwdashmi(f): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2009
This ik_moore2 is crazy, he has kept me laughing cheesy cheesy

@ poster
I will advise that you keep the pregnancy cos the man will do anything possible if you terminate it more so that he is still a single at that age.

His age shouldn't be an excuse cos you realised that before going out with him. This is what I keep telling ladies that you shouldn't date someone you can't marry cos anything could happen on the way.
Re: Advice Me! by prittigrrr(f): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2009
Please dont abort. What happens if the abortion ruins your womb and u never are able to carry another child?
Re: Advice Me! by ijleke(f): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2009
my dear sorry for ur situation but its done already, marry him and settle down, dont even think of aborting the baby
1 is he asking for you to marry him, ?
2 Age is nothin in this sitaution, unless there is something else you are not tellin us?
Re: Advice Me! by ohaechesi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2009
@poster

your thread sounds awful, what a world. women are now proud to declare their aborting intention on air. is this not the perilous time that was discussed in the bible. NL, i bow for una ooo. honey, u no hear my mouth oooo grin
Re: Advice Me! by ohaechesi(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2009
@poster

honey, you ought to be welt for nurturing such idea in the first place. pardon me, don't tell any body that i said so grin grin grin
Re: Advice Me! by olanajim(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2009
I think you should have the baby. That baby my be your saviour in future. For once, it might be that the man had never impregnate a woman before. At that age, you will be hurting him if you kill the baby. Leave the baby and accept that you are destined to have baby for him.

Seriously, you are lucky to have such a man. He impregnated you and still ask for it. Age has nothing to do with love. There must be positive things you saw in him before walking to his bedroom. Explore more of them and make yourself happy as Bianca did.

Be merciful to the ol'man and give him what he want. And if you refuse, you can meditate on what happened on the street of lagos last year. If the naval rating can beat a hell out of a daughter of someome working at NASS, and still have their way, no one will remember you if anyone kill you, a mere banker, in secret like a fowl.

Don't waste your live, live and tell the story!
Re: Advice Me! by Akinagirl(f): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2009
So poster, what did you decide? Abortion at 26? Hmm what if this is your only chance at having a child? Think well before you decide anything.
Re: Advice Me! by quadrillio(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2009
when una dey do am, he no old
na when the thing don become pregnance he come old

abeg leave the poor child to come and enjoy the earth ooooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Lifestyle!real Or Fake? / All Dis Naija Bitches / Categories Of Women That Are Most Likely To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.