Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

For New Bees In IMPORTATION Biz - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / For New Bees In IMPORTATION Biz (381 Views)

Free Guide To Mini Importation Biz / Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,Warranty / Top Secret How To Make 100% Profit From Mini Importation Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For New Bees In IMPORTATION Biz by emmnet(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
For a trial i bought the book, Like play i read about it and like play i venture into it, at first i thought i have lost but one faithful day i recieve a call that my goods are at the post office i should come for collection and be hold i got it and i sold it and i made 100% profit, that motivated me i did same the second time and in a short while i got the product i made same 100% profit and the 3rd time repeated same thing and bingo it came as am speaking to u i have it and its on sale already. What am i talking about. Its mini importation biz i do right from the comfort of my bed room no stress with the internet biz is made simple, easy and profitable. Am now an importer of jewelries and ladies wrist watches if u want to venture into this biz pls inbox me or give me a call 08069249788 if u are on whatsapp then chat with me with 08091107245. Then i teach u hw to go about it. Note u dnt need huge capital even with 5k u can start. Am Emma Elijah

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Training (pmi Success Secrets Revealed) / Need Genuine Buyers Of Exportable Products / How To Get Traffic From Google And Major Search Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.