Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,131 members, 7,913,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please (1906 Views)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / My Relationships Don't Last Beyond 3 Months. What Could Be Wrong? / My Relationships Don't Last Up To Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by kissiebear: 8:48pm On May 25, 2006
i really can't think of y ma r/ships don't last. i've gone out with at least 3 boiz than each lasted 2wks. i just get tired of the r/ship all of a sudden. i met my last b.f like 2 months ago and we've been going out 4 bout a month or so ( at least it's lasted this long so far) but i'm getting tired already. the thing is i really love this boy to piecies but i'm jus tired. wat do u reckon i do?
pls help
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by Badman888(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2006
I think you should try to get to know the guys better before starting a relationship, not that you meet them today and one week's time you already start dating. My advice try to get to know them better before starting any relatoionship.
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by hotangel2(f): 9:36pm On May 25, 2006
Awww, u don't like the bad side of relationships. The first 2/3 weeks are always lovey-dovey. In the fourth week, u guys start fighting a lil bit, like well, WHY DIDN"T U PICK THE PHONE WHEN I CALLED. Why where u laughing when i said my nose is hurting, WHy didn't u tell that boy that just passed by us that im ur girlfriend. Why didn't u call me last night before u went to bed.

Okay i think that's what the problem is, U don't like d challenging side of relationships, that's why u tend to run away from them.

My advice to you is, look deep within urself, and find out what the problem is. Look way deep, im sure you'll find it.

Another advice is, maybe u are just not into boys. Wanna try girls? People do it. smiley
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by peu(f): 11:10pm On May 25, 2006
hello hot angel
do you really think try girls migth work
someone like me my longest real relationship lasts for 3 months
sometime the guys think i am still in but i am not if they don't break up with me after four months i do it myself
infact i don't think love exist anymore to keep me in a relationship
so kissiebear i reckon if u want to sahtters his heart hang in there or tell you him the truth
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by Olumide7(m): 1:40pm On May 26, 2006
Kissiebear,
your relationshiips don't last you say, from my point of view, I think u r a kind of person that can't be committed to a relationship you r probably someone that's interested in looks rather than inner beauty. You see a fine guy today, you like him, you see another one tomorrow and you are on your knees again. Just try to focus on the personality of a person rather than looks and your relationships might just last longer.
The Love Doctor.
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by Rhodalyn(f): 1:43pm On May 26, 2006
lol Gurl cheesy U got serious probs grin

i dont blame U thou, maybe U got such sexy stuffs '[boobs & butts]' U cant let just one guy have all grin
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2008
When you meet someone/start a relationship your body releases certain chemicals and hormones that give you the lovey dovey feelings. But after a couple weeks those chemicals/hormones are not released in the same way and that euphoric feeling goes away. This is when a relationship can feel kind of blah.

Same goes for guys, and plus guys have an instinctive need to pull away for a while, as in not spending quite as much time or giving the same amount of attention as they once did, but if you let them be they will come back and be fine. I think this goes for gals, or at least some of us, as well. I know I get to a point where I just need personal space and time alone.

So if you really love the guy then just give it time. Do things without him like with your friends and family. You don't have to dump him, but you should still maintain a level of independence.

BTW, I came across a lot of this information in an awsome book: "Men are From Mars and Women are From Venus" by Dr. John Gray. It is actually interesting to ready, and it makes sense. I know it has saved me from a lot of fights in my relationship!!
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 19, 2008
@ poster, thats cos you dont want it to last,. i recommend that you see a psychologist. smiley
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by QUESHIQUE(f): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2008
WELL SAID OLUMIDE7 smiley wink cheesy grin I LOVE YOUR REASONING FROM A MALE PERSPECTIVE.
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2008
kissiebear:

i really can't think of y ma r/ships don't last. i've gone out with at least 3 boiz than each lasted 2wks. i just get tired of the r/ship all of a sudden. i met my last b.f like 2 months ago and we've been going out 4 bout a month or so ( at least it's lasted this long so far) but i'm getting tired already. the thing is i really love this boy to piecies but i'm jus tired. what do u reckon i do?
please help

maybe na ogbanje lipsrsealed
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by chinda3: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2008
@hisgrace

lol,na good suggestion be dat oooo,so r u trying to tell us dat u've got big privates grin wink
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by oYaTo(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2008
his_grace:

your problem is that in heaven - u have made a promise to the angels that one man shall never be enough for u - your obo - puss y is never satisfied - the solution is to hook on with a big privates man - please call me on 0805457657.

imagine the lack of tact
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by tpia: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2008
hmmm.
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by Sisikill: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2008
If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Nothing wrong with that. . .the real crime will be trying to force something that isn't there or sticking it out just because you don't want people to think you have a problem. Have fun jare. . .besides, when you meet the right guy, you won't even know when 10 yrs has passed.
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by ifyalways(f): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2008
Sisikill:

If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Nothing wrong with that. . .the real crime will be trying to force something that isn't there or sticking it out just because you don't want people to think you have a problem. Have fun jare. . .besides, when you meet the right guy, you won't even know when 10 years has passed.
agreeded !

old post tho
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by Nobody: 8:06am On May 13, 2011
Hi baby, what is it you are holding so high in esteem that you just can't let go off? That is your pride and it's the sole source of your challenges. Romans 15:7 "accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you in order to bring prase to God". Your glory will shine and will come in its due season, just be prepared to accepting the faults you see in others and learn to tolerate them too without loosing your focus. Wish you lots of love.
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by MMM2(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2011
op
becos u re kiss a bear
Re: My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please by SALady(f): 9:44am On May 13, 2011
kissiebear:

i really can't think of y ma r/ships don't last. i've gone out with at least 3 boiz than each lasted 2wks. i just get tired of the r/ship all of a sudden. i met my last b.f like 2 months ago and we've been going out 4 bout a month or so ( at least it's lasted this long so far) but i'm getting tired already. the thing is i really love this boy to piecies but i'm jus tired. wat do u reckon i do?
pls help

Stop dating cos you are not ready for it. That is why you quickly get tired/bored of the guys. Take it easy and concentrate on other things.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Leave Her Or: ? / He Denied The Pregnancy, What Do I Do? / Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.