Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,800 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:57 PM

Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan (41408 Views)

Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by lexyking(m): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2013
This igbos forget that trades and business involves two sides. The buyer and the seller in which case the buyer is the king. If this pride and ignorance of the igbos push them to a limit then they will understand what economy apathy is all about cos if you claim to own all the businesses in Nigeria my question is who are the buyers? I know you're aware that other tribes are the other side of the coin that makes your trades grow. And when the chips are down every other tribes can trust each other save the igbos even ghanians wouldn't pick an igbo man over a yoruba or an hausa man so guys learn from the mistakes of biafra and don't ever make the mistake of assuming that you can ever stand without other tribes or else you will be isolating yourselves economically,socially and politically in any case the igbos will pay the Biggest price

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2013
HP has retailers (private investors on HP products) and they are spread throughout Nigeria

www2.hp.com/gms/ng/en/sixth-tab.html">http://h20158.www2.hp.com/gms/ng/en/sixth-tab.html

HP as an entity is not contributing much to Lagos state.

So will be Black Berry which also has distributors all over.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

HP has 3000 staff in Nigeria? Hhahaha! Are you counting distributors and suppliers (all of whom are Igbos) and contract security boys at the gate? HP has no more than 100 genuine staff in Nigeria.

HP has outlets in Lagos. I am not talking about dearers
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:
For every 100% Yoruba company you listed in Lagos I will list 500 100% Igbo owned.

help me out!

Even the said 100 per cent yoruba owned sef......
*smh*
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2013
ngozievergreen:
So only 11 enterprises drive Lagos economy? If u say so, yorubas are not even the owners. These are foreign

If not for awolowo sef, u ppl will not even make it to the share holder thing. But u ppl are doomed for not making your own group of companies the way ppl like Ibeto, innoson, ABC did.

How can mere buying shares that can depreciate make u comparable to igbos?
Is it not cowardice, when a whole group of ppl will not want to take risks on their own? Leeches....
If u think Igbos dont contribute to lagos IGR, fine!
Ask Fashola to stop collecting igbo taxes and he will personally squeeze u alive; he wont evn assign your murder to his aides.

You are an illiterate.

1. I meantioned counless more. There thousands of big companies in Lagos.
2. Lagos spare part tax money all combined is not up to what Dangote pay as staff income salary.
3. Lagos spare part sellers are in Lagos so they have to pay tax.

Gbam, cover your face in shame

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2013
fiscalcliff: What do Igbos want again in and with Nigeria
I thought they are angling and holding out for Biafra undecided
This peoples seem confused seeing they cannot clearly articulate what they want

attention is what they want. They cannot stand to be 'ignored' grin
the will do anything for attention.
one minute they want nigeria. next minute they want biafra. minute after that they want both... LOL
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by chino24: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2013
Whoa..this thread is still running..?

Yurubas should learn to respect the Igbos..because we are the key to Nigerian economy..

Presently Igbos have since acquire over 79% of Abuja. Since you guys refused us exit in 1967, we will use our economic ingenuity and expertise to render all of you tenants on your own soil. You know what that means..? Look up this arithmetics:

Economic Power+Total Acquisition = Sovereignty

We are using economic means to over-run Nigeria, thereby being in charge. Same way we have acquired over 80% of choice areas in Lagos, leaving the indigenes with crumbs as tenants.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are just one hopeless thing that talks without a measure of understanding of whatever you are saying....you just want to been on all threads to be saying stuff...no matter how stvpid such sound.

dont get worked up.

Just highlight the 'lie' in my post
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2013
There are 20 million Nigerians in lagos. I wager that less than 2 million of those are employed by large corporate organizations. Most lagosians are independent business people and Igbos lead here. That is why Igbos in Lagos are on the average more well to do than an average Yoruba who if not working in a corporate entity (which Igbos also do) remains an unemployed OPC or motor garage thug or looking for an Igbo-dominated market place to extort money from.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by chino24: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

You are an illiterate.

2. Lagos spare part tax money all combined is not up to what Dangote pay as staff income salary.

Does that still save the North snd SW from the scotching poverty..?

We Igbos does not believe on one-man being the over lord. We have what is called in economics: NORMAL CURVE. This explains where an average person is economically okay. Take for instance, Anambra is the least poverty touched state in Nigeria. This goes to show you that the kind of frustrating poverty in the SW or North is not seen in the SE.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

You are an illiterate.

u are the illiterate one to think Spare Parts mkt is d only thing igbos have in Lag.
Do your research on the indigenous ventures in Lag and u wl see that yorubas lag behind d hausas.

Just take ur time
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

HP has outlets in Lagos. I am not talking about dearers

They also have outlets elsewhere. HP on its own employs very few Nigerians.
Do you know who the Head of HP for West Africa is? She is an Igbo lady.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:
There are 20 million Nigerians in lagos. I wager that less than 2 million of those are employed by large corporate organizations. Most lagosians are independent business people and Igbos lead here. That is why Igbos in Lagos are on the average more well to do than an average Yoruba who if not working in a corporate entity (which Igbos also do) remains an unemployed OPC or motor garage thug or looking for an Igbo-dominated market place to extort money from.

Where are igbo leading? Spare part selling? or kidnapping?

Please argue with fact and figures and not sentiments
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2013
Adamskuty: arrant nonsense,most of the investment is through drug money

I have one question for you, who deals with drugs must?
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2013
ngozievergreen:

u are the illiterate one to think Spare Parts mkt is d only thing igbos have in Lag.
Do your research on the indigenous ventures in Lag and u wl see that yorubas lag behind d hausas.

Just take ur time

What are these ventures? List them.

I can help you out.

Igbo

Spare part
Mobile phones
Okirika Okija
Kidnapping

Hausa
Currency exchange
Malu (cow meat and foods)
Boko-Haram

Yoruba
Car dealers
Artisan/Road side crafts
OPC/Omo onile/Area boys

Guy, these dont drive Lagos economy. Big companies Drive Lagos Economy

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

Where are igbo leading? Spare part selling? or kidnapping?

Please argue with fact and figures and not sentiments

Where are you leading, in your own land, except for motor park thuggery, armed robbery, gbomogbomo (kidnapping) and OPC savagery?

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

Where are you leading, in your own land, except for motor park thuggery, armed robbery, gbomogbomo (kidnapping) and OPC savagery?

List where you are leading. I think this is simple. Okija man. We want a list. You are busted. Na so so rumor. Lets your list.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2013
Importation and its associated charges alone, which is almost exclusively Igbo, fetch Lagos tons of money
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

are you trying to be ironic or what?
kidnappers and armed robbers of all people.... only one tribe comes to mind and that is igbo tribe.

if you are not a rich igbo investor, u are not welcome in lagos. pack ur load or fashola will send u a bus to dump u in onitsha grin
at least the poor yorubas are free to be in yorubaland. yorubaland does not have space for poor foreigners like the igbo.
poor igbo destitutes are not welcome in lagos.
only the rich ones are. build a mall in lagos and we will allow you to stay cool. simple as that. lagos loves investors. we love you.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by oneliegeria: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2013
Suswam forgot to mention Igbo investments and in other AU nations, Holland, S/A and Asia.But nonetheless Igbo land is not only small in space (like Israel) but landlocked.Yes landlocked. Even if a seaport is created at Oguta lake and Onitsha the ship or canoe can only berth if it is allowed to cross the various ethnic groups in the South South (look at your maps very well). There are worse things than deportation such as blocade. Even a Biafran Republic can't change this rather you will be made to pay foreigners residency permits with your hard earned cash in PH, Lagos, Abuja,Kano etc. This is just what the Gabonese and Camerounians did to Liegerians living there. My name na ONELIEGERIA na me talk. I speak only the truth.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

List where you are leading. I think this is simple. Okija man. We want a list. You are busted. Na so so rumor. Lets your list.

We lead in Indigenous enterprises (small and medium scale companies) and that is what drives the existence of most Lagosians, only few of which are employed by bluechips.

All bluechips repatriate their returns, leaving nothing for Lagos
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by feemi: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2013
muktarl: suswan is one sided. he forgot to record that hausa fulanis are great merchants. economically and commercially the north is very relevant. i will release more infor

U have to watch ur mouth bros. Call a spade a spade n not a garden tool,cos what d writer wrote is nothing but d truth.Adding to all d igbo investments across naija is their blood that waters d nigerian ground all d time dat u northerners are angling 4 blood,yet they still persist. I have it on good account dat d igbos are still living n doing business in d north east,dey only repatriated their families n are waiting to bounce back as soon boko haram is over.
Igbos should be allowed to rule naija cos right now,dey are naija's only hope of breakthrough. But d blood n power thirsty cabal dat is holding us in d jugular do not trust dem cos dey know dat dey can't be controlled d way dey are controlling gej.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Lagos is Yorubaland, can I see which economic activity Yorubas are leading (more than Igbos) in Lagos?
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

We lead in Indigenous enterprises (small and medium scale companies) and that is what drives the existence of most Lagosians, only few of which are employed by bluechips.

why don't you close shop for a month and see if you won't be replaced with the twinkle of an eye.
just hope u don't become poor and destitute because fashola will be waiting with his truck to send u back to ur village in anambra. u are only welcome if u are contributing positively. you are nothing but a replaceable cheap labor busy body for the growth and development of SW economy cool
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2013
muktarl: suswan is one sided. he forgot to record that hausa fulanis are great merchants. economically and commercially the north is very relevant. i will release more infor
DID'NT YOU ASK SUSWAN TO SPEAK FOR HIMSELE,WHY ARENT YOU DOING THE SAME?IS SOME NUTS LOOSING UP THAT NUMSKULL?
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

Big companies pay salaries, employs millions of Nigerians. Have visited Victoria Island before? See the way third Mainland bridge blocks every night due to white collar Job people going home?

See your small scale companies don't count. Sparepart shop cant employ hundred talkless of thousand.

Let me educate you. When we say economy. Think of Salary earners first. They are the gate way through which money flows into the market. Do I have to go low to your level?
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by chino24: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2013
Yurubas does not contribute anything meaningful to Nigeria except INCEST. Obj, Tinubo, Fashole even Awoloowo all did. Its a life style in yurubaland.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2013
99cent:

why don't you close shop for a month and see if you won't be replaced with the twinkle of an eye.
just hope u don't become poor and destitute because fashola will be waiting with his truck to send u back to ur village in anambra. u are only welcome if u are contributing positively. you are nothing but a replaceable cheap labor busy body for the growth and development of SW economy cool

Many people are looking for shops in Ladipo market. Thats an opportunity.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2013
chino24: Yurubas does not contribute anything meaningful to Nigeria except INCEST. Obj, Tinubo, Fashole even Awoloowo all did. Its a life style in yurubaland.

Says a Igbo village Apku filled boy
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2013
99cent:

Where do you lead Igbos in your own land?
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by chino24: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2013
This is what yurubas are known for:

A Karu, Abuja, Upper Area Court has remanded 42-year-old Rufua Alabi in prison custody after he was arraigned for impregnating his 16-year-old daughter.

The prosecutor, Cpl Pascal Njoku told the court that Alabi of Kurudu Village, Abuja, committed the offence sometime last year, following which the daughter was carrying a six-months-old pregnancy for him.

He said that the girl's mother, Bose reported the matter at the Jikwoyi Police Station, after she found out that her daughter was pregnant and that Bose took her daughter to the hospital where a doctor confirmed that she was pregnant.

He said the victim confessed to her mother and the elder brother that her father was responsible for her pregnancy.

“My father on many occasions, had intercourse with me when nobody was at home and warned me never to tell anybody about the affair," the girl [name withheld] revealed.

The offence is contrary to the Penal Code.

The presiding judge, Alhaji Umar Kagarko ordered that Alabi’s bail application come in form of a motion and adjourned the case to July 3, for hearing.

http://www.olufamous.com/2013/05/incredible-yoruba-man-impregnates-his.html

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

Big companies pay salaries, employs millions of Nigerians. Have visited Victoria Island before? See the way third Mainland bridge blocks every night due to white collar Job people going home?

See your small scale companies don't count. Sparepart shop cant employ hundred talkless of thousand.

Let me educate you. When we say economy. Think of Salary earners first. They are the gate way through which money flows into the market. Do I have to go low to your level?

How much is your salary per annum. An above average trader makes more than million a day. How many people are well paid in those companies. I am a Nigerian remember?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard / Nigeria's Presidential Jet On OLX / Why Buhari Took Off Face-Mask In Daura – Lauretta Onochie (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58