Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,779 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:05 PM

Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan (41407 Views)

Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by dangiwa09(m): 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
plaindealer: Oga suswan, abeg speak for yourself..

Suswan merely stated a verifiable fact, if you have a contradictory verifiable fact, then state it.

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by drake2005: 12:00am On Aug 01, 2013
mascot87: It's only an illiterate and dump fellow that will believe the crap written by that bloody fellow.Where did he get those figures from? Anyway,anybody can say anything just to make some ignorant people happy and smile as if they just won a $5 trillion jackpot.Anyone that believes this crap is a pure illiterate and if such a person has gone to the uni or poly,then that fellow has really messed up our educational system.

Another angry, ugly ass Yoruba man that finds it invariably difficult to believe this mark of achievement by the Igbos. My enemy these figures are well supported by research and statistics. Jealous motherfuc$ker. Go get a life.

5 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by aljharem(m): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2013
yawn, why has he no invested in them ? Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by frederal(m): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2013
Nwanne, ikwulu akwukwo! U don talkam finish. Beautiful one

drake2005: [b]The Igbos are the Jews of Africa. And yes we are by heritage and by ingenuity spirit. We have the uncanny ability to dominate everything we set our hands on. This has been proven; time and time again. Go and look at the archives and records of Biafian Achievements...design and built Warships, aircrafts, tanks and many others. Today we have the only automobile manufacturing factory in Nigeria, first indigenous refinery in Nigeria. I say to the Yorubas; who are implacably so envious of the IGBOS to shut the hell up and mind your damn business. You people are no match to the Igbos. Hausas have learned to accept the predominance and the importance of the Igbos with respect to business and investments. And the Igbos also have been magnanimous in identifying the strengths of the Hausas and complement them for that. Both tribes get along well today.

A lot of people forget that when the civil war ended; the north practically begged the Igbos to return...THIS IS A FACT, GO AND SEE THE RECONCILIATION RECORD. Northerners were offering their houses to igbos to stay for free; my Uncle was among them, many even sent trucks and lorries to bring the Igbos back; this explain why Hausas and Igbos remain great business partners till today and they will rather deal with Igbo than deal with Yoruba.

All hate you see directed to the Igbos are coming from Yorubas; not one Hausa I can tell you because they know how important the Igbos are to them and appreciate it. I don't know where this jealousy stems from: The Igbos are more wealthier than the yorubas; this is a fact, we are more educated; this is a fact, we are more physically attractive; this is a proven fact. Go to Banana republic and Victoria Island; knock on the houses and ask who own them; BELIEVE ME 70% OF THOSE HOUSES ARE OWN BY THE IGBOS. I live there also, will attest to this. So to the Yoruba; stop this enviousness and jealousy toward the Igbos; it will take you guys no where but bring about the destruction of all of you.

For your information, the igbo people are backed and supported by the those that control this world...THE JEWISH COMMUNITY. Go and learn about who own and control IMF, World bank, and many others; they are all own by the jewish community. They stand 100% behind the Igbos and are prepared to invest heavily if Igbo were to have their own country today. Go and study the jewish and Igbo relationship.

We are not done with our investment yet, we are bent on taking over Nigeria; investment-wise JUST AS THE JEWISH COMMUNITY HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD. IT'S IN OUR BLOOD AND DNA AND NOTHING CAN STOP US. To the YORUBAS; you either learn to live with this as the Hausas have, or move out... you flimsy, decrepit, weak, darky, ugly as$s, jealous, son of bit$ches. I don't know what is wrong with this people...IF you guys want to compete with the igbos; let's do it openly, and don't hide under the computer. Why all these pent-up, deep-seated anger? Where are all these coming from? Go to every Nairaland forum where beautiful Igbo women or models pictures are uploaded and read the comments...comments decked with hate, jealousy towards our beautiful women...for what? Because they are attractive. COME ON, GO GET A LIFE PEOPLE. [/b]

6 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 01, 2013
iphy42: I wonder why threads like this do not see the light of front page. The strength of each tribe should always be highlighted for all to know that we need one another to survive.
One Nigeria. We must be strong within to be the giant of Africa
Your Answers:
mascot87: It's only an illiterate and dump fellow that will believe the crap written by that bloody fellow.Where did he get those figures from? Anyway,anybody can say anything just to make some ignorant people happy and smile as if they just won a $5 trillion jackpot.Anyone that believes this crap is a pure illiterate and if such a person has gone to the uni or poly,then that fellow has really messed up our educational system.

airmark: Trillions, trillions, trillions!!! How can sane minds believe the figures been thrown around. Majority of igbos are gullible.

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by BabaO2: 12:05am On Aug 01, 2013
chino11:
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/the-igbos-have-more-at-stake-in-nigeria/#sthash.zRZoICcz.dpuf
why must i read trash.
hahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by BabaO2: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2013
NAIRA jor

Never Allow Ibo Rule Again
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by ebankole: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2013
airmark: Trillions, trillions, trillions!!! How can sane minds believe the figures been thrown around. Majority of nigerians are gullible.

My brother i taya for those people- no source No stat and there are here jumping right and left. grin
airmark: Trillions, trillions, trillions!!! How can sane minds believe the figures been thrown around. Majority of nigerians are gullible.

My brother i taya for those people- no source No stat and there are here jumping right and left.

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2013
dangiwa09:

Suswan merely stated a verifiable fact, if you have a contradictory verifiable fact, then state it.
Here is my fact:
IF fashola values igbos as important, he wont have packed them like sardines back to their caves.
e.g
U patronized me for years, all of a sudden, i just TOLD TO UR FACE : " u are a nonentity, pls stop patronizing me. i dont know where your fathers come from".
my nwanne, how will u feel? Wont you feel like holding live wire? grin

THATS JUST A CLASSIC example of what Fash did.

....Get ma point? wink

www.nairaland.com/1378756/massob-aka-ikenga-condemn-deportation-igbos/2#17148101

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Freewilly(f): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2013
This thread should not even be news,anyone who thinks the op is bluffing should please come to Jos between DEC 19 and January 5 and drive down Amadu Bellow way and see if you can find anything to buy.

Most if not all the shops are closed because they Igbo are gone. Just imagine if all or most of they Igbos leave Jos tomorrow, that city would crumble in less than 48 hours.

4 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Coldfeet(f): 12:20am On Aug 01, 2013
grin Eziokwu bu'ndu! (Truth is life!) If you can't tell it to yourself at least accept it when someone else does tongue ***PROUDLY NWA IGBO****

Welcome to the month of August everyone! May it bring goodies to us all! August meeting here I come.

6 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Freewilly(f): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2013
Coldfeet: grin Eziokwu bu'ndu! (Truth is life!) If you can't tell it to yourself at least accept it when someone else does tongue ***PROUDLY NWA IGBO****

True words my sister,

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by ratty4: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2013
The igbos are hard working tribe and a business minded people,but when u talk of unity is far from an igbo man because dey don't send land to other tribes in der region which made it difficult for people to invest in d region.my suswan did u av statistic to back ur fact or is it just a propaganda,wat are of the igbo nation wide and what is the gravity of der businesses.though I will advise and appeal to the igbo to start investing in the region in order to economical growth and improve infrastructural amenities in the south east because if der any seceedion nigeria the igbo tends to be the loser.mr suswan ,I will like to say that the average igbo man came to lagos without anytin but where properous after many years in lagos and for that,there is every tendency dat 70 percent investmest will always be in tyhe region u are in I.e ,nigerian in the US invest little of there money here in nigeria and invest heavily in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by ebankole: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2013
Of what benefits will this crap stats prove to an-on-viewer or any researcher for reference and ofcourse any sensible person searching for authentic Info on NL.
Is this stats coming from CBN? or any organisation?

;DOf what benefits will this crap stats prove to an-on-viewer or any researcher for reference and ofcourse any sensible person searching for authentic Info on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Decryptor(m): 12:24am On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy: grin grin grin as usual something to make the Igbos happy and gloat over. cheesy

And as usual, something to make the blood pressure of Ibo-haterz like u increase! grin

4 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 01, 2013
During the Jos crises in 2011, a coalition of people from the South-East , South-South and South-West resident in Jos, Plateau State said “that since the crises started in the state, the [size=14pt]Yoruba had lost property worth N450bn; the Igbo, N410bn[/size]; and South-South, N110bn.The three groups from the year 1994 to date lost property estimated at over N970bn.

From the same bullshiit writeup. Ibos were the target in Jos but yoruba still lost N450bn compared to ibo's N410bn. What does that tell you?

The total property value in Lagos as at December 2012 is estimated at about N350 trillion Naira by the Lagos state government and total market capitalization of the Nigerian stock exchange as at 2012 is about N8.9 trillion ($57 billion). How the hell is ibo investment in lagos N300 trillion if the estimated value of lagos is N350 trillion? So ibos own everything in lagos, yes? Ibos don't even own 10% of the lands and properties in lagos.

If lagos is valued at N350 trillion and its value is higher than Abuja, how the hell did ibo investments in abuja get to N600trillion?

The Land distribution based on C of O in abuja as at december 2012 shows 20% to SW, 20% to the north, 20% to the SS, 20% to the SE, 20% to businesses and foreign missions. So how did ibos get the 73% figure?

Ibos just love to massage their non existent egos with chest beating.

8 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Seempliehuman(m): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2013
phantom: i agree! But its in a better state than the other regions minus the heavy federal govt invested cities in those regions.remove lagos and lets have a fair comparison...lol
Again with the fantastic facts.
As of 2012,the SWest states have the least poverty rate in nigeria
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Decryptor(m): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Define a true Nigerian.
Anyone who comes from the SE! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by ebankole: 12:35am On Aug 01, 2013
@Looplat
thanks for that info stats this would be a reference for me.

HAPPY NEW MONTH!!

We need people who can contribute more figure-educated people in here......

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by mascot87(m): 12:38am On Aug 01, 2013
ebankole: Of what benefits will this crap stats prove to an-on-viewer or any researcher for reference and ofcourse any sensible person searching for authentic Info on NL.

;DOf what benefits will this crap stats prove to an-on-viewer or any researcher for reference and ofcourse any sensible person searching for authentic Info on NL.

Let us say the statistics are correct (which is far from true anyway),how has such investments affected the development of the region they come from? would that be a landmark achievement or foolishness investing heavily into another state and leaving ur brothers and sisters in ur own state to live in perennial poverty.They are not even thinking of going back to there father land and atleast invest there to improve there economy,all they want to do is stay permanent in another man's land and even want to be chief there, I pity u people.Nigerian are tribalistic and to say we are one is just mere hallucination,if anything happens in the future and Nigeria disintegrate(I don't pray for that anyway),ndigos would have themselves to be blamed cos they would be at d receiving end.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Seempliehuman(m): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 01, 2013
ebankole: @Looplat
thanks for that info stats this would be a reference for me.

HAPPY NEW MONTH!!

We need people who can contribute more figure-educated people in here......

lool

if you also add the gdp of Nigeria and lagos, it still doesn't make sense. ibos are accursed from the womb and they will end up making themselves easy targets for everyone with their lousiness.

GDP of Nigeria 73 trillion naira
GDP of Lagos 6 trillion naira

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by drake2005: 1:41am On Aug 01, 2013
smiley
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by drake2005: 1:41am On Aug 01, 2013
looplat:

From the same bullshiit writeup. Ibos were the target in Jos but yoruba still lost N450bn compared to ibo's N410bn. What does that tell you?

The total property value in Lagos as at December 2012 is estimated at about N350 trillion Naira by the Lagos state government and total market capitalization of the Nigerian stock exchange as at 2012 is about N8.9 trillion ($57 billion). How the hell is ibo investment in lagos N300 trillion if the estimated value of lagos is N350 trillion? So ibos own everything in lagos, yes? Ibos don't even own 10% of the lands and properties in lagos.

If lagos is valued at N350 trillion and its value is higher than Abuja, how the hell did ibo investments in abuja get to N600trillion?

The Land distribution based on C of O in abuja as at december 2012 shows 20% to SW, 20% to the north, 20% to the SS, 20% to the SE, 20% to businesses and foreign missions. So how did ibos get the 73% figure?

Ibos just love to massage their non existent egos with chest beating.

Bro, you need to take Diovan to calm your blood pressure down, Gee! What's it about Igbos that is giving you sleepless night? Ugly as$s son of a bit$ch. Dirty people. Get out from here. Sub human with your black ass weak, flimsy decrepit yoruba body. Don't let my beautiful Igbo girlfriend Coldcuck your weak ass.

4 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by PeterKbaba: 1:52am On Aug 01, 2013

Make them dey go their mama village, we are tired of them.... Everyone is tired of their dirty lousy attitude. Poor people wey dey claim champion.

When nigeria divide, all your people in Togo, Benin, Ghana will all be deported to your local villages... Dont forget that most of the west african countries are borders to Yoruba territory and if you read history well... Most of the West African countries pay homage to Yorubas, cause we are related. Una go just suffer.

When you are alone in your caves, I only wonder who you will be chest beating for...... I'm sure no African country would be able to re-stand your dirty lousy, drug infested attitude.

I'm sure na igbo get the whole of Africa, UK and Europe.

One last question... Apart from selling spare-parts or used cars what do you guys do??

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by PeterKbaba: 2:06am On Aug 01, 2013
Even yoruba's that as oil and gas in 3 states, you wont hear us bragging about it..
Dirty people, abeg make una dey go.......

LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.......IGBO'S
LAGOS IS FOR AWORI.......IGBO'S
LAGOS IS FOR BENIN.......IGBO'S
LAGOS IS NOT FOR YORUBAS.......IGBO'S
WE OWN LAGOS.......IGBO'S
WE OWN NIGERIA.......IGBO'S
NA WE GET ISRAEL.......IGBO'S
WE ARE JEWS.......IGBO'S
WE WILL SEND ALL THE YORUBA'S PACKING.......IGBO'S
WE WILL BE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS.......IGBO'S

YOU HATE US SO MUCH BUT YOU REFUSE TO LEAVE OUR LAND

Have you heard igbos speak english, you will want to throw up, tell them to pronounce ordinary Oil, dem go call am OYEL

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by manny4life(m): 2:21am On Aug 01, 2013
looplat:

lool

if you also add the gdp of Nigeria and lagos, it still doesn't make sense. ibos are accursed from the womb and they will end up making themselves easy targets for everyone with their lousiness.

GDP of Nigeria 73 trillion naira
GDP of Lagos 6 trillion naira

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's easy to compute it via GDP, but you forget very quickly that Nigeria doesn't have a sophisticated electronic measuring system to track these indices depending on what approach. For instance, is the taxi driver, the okada driver, the market seller, the drug store, the importers , buyers and resellers in the market, do they declare their annual revenues and income? If they don't declare it, how will NBS or CBN capture the real income activity?

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by rockbase360: 2:21am On Aug 01, 2013
AND YOU WONDER WHY AN IGBO MAN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT?..KEEP IT UP grin
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by manny4life(m): 2:24am On Aug 01, 2013
Seempliehuman:
Again with the fantastic facts.
As of 2012,the SWest states have the least poverty rate in nigeria

Lol,

Wasn't Yemi Kale or I don't remember his name - NBS Director/Statistician General of the federation under fire for falsifying data or perhaps in a more subtle approach, publishing wrongful information? According to the Poverty Alleviation Program Agency backed by CBN and another agency, the SE has the lowest, in fact, Anambra was the lowest in poverty. Please get your facts right.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) / Dr. Chris Ngige Dances To Zoro's Music At A Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.